Amanda Seyfried: Kate Upton is a 'New Image of Beauty'
By Maychelle Ornos | May 4, 2014 3:17 PM EST
Amanda Seyfried has hailed all curvy Hollywood celebs. She particularly cited supermodel Kate Upton for embarking a new trend on how having a sexy body should look like.
Actress and model Kate Upton poses for photographers as she arrives for the UK Gala screening of The Other Woman in London April 2, 2014.
"Thank God for Kate Upton. She's a supermodel. She has curves. She's like the new image of beauty," E Online reported.
The "Letters to Juliet" star revealed that despite her audacious looks she also encounters some body insecurities. Seyfried is Elle UK's cover girl for its June 2014 issue posing with a royal blue bra top over a white, silver-studded jacket showing off her trimmed midriff.
A lot of her confessions focused on the pressure of being sexy and glamorous in the limelight. She told Elle she normally spends "an hour" every day in the gym and watches the food she eats. She also cleanses toxins by eating raw for one week.
Seyfried noted on top of her regular health regime she also pays attention to her sweet tooth and love for wine and coffee. In addition to her fitness confessions and job dilemmas, the 23-year-old celebrity also reminisced her previous relationship with Dominic Cooper.
"We shared the most romantic moment ever. We had great experiences together-so special-than everything else in life. It was worth remembering," Seyfried told Elle.
If they're so in love with each other then what went wrong? "I'm too uptight for him or he's too relaxed for me," the "Jennifer's Body" star has this to say.
"He will always be in my life," Seyfried said of her estranged boyfriend according to Entertainment Wise.
While their love story has reached a close book, Seyfried has found a new love with Justin Long. After seeing each other for some time now, Amanda and Justin has made their first public appearance together at NYC for Broadway's "Hedwig and The Angry Inch" recently, Just Jared reported.
Now that many curvy women have broken through the Hollywood scene, it has helped change the concept of beauty.
Upton has been criticized for her curves. But the supermodel-turned-actress is not backing down, especially now when stars like Amanda Seyfried praised her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown