Amanda Seyfried: Kate Upton is a 'New Image of Beauty'
By Maychelle Ornos | May 4, 2014 3:17 PM EST
Amanda Seyfried has hailed all curvy Hollywood celebs. She particularly cited supermodel Kate Upton for embarking a new trend on how having a sexy body should look like.
Actress and model Kate Upton poses for photographers as she arrives for the UK Gala screening of The Other Woman in London April 2, 2014.
"Thank God for Kate Upton. She's a supermodel. She has curves. She's like the new image of beauty," E Online reported.
The "Letters to Juliet" star revealed that despite her audacious looks she also encounters some body insecurities. Seyfried is Elle UK's cover girl for its June 2014 issue posing with a royal blue bra top over a white, silver-studded jacket showing off her trimmed midriff.
A lot of her confessions focused on the pressure of being sexy and glamorous in the limelight. She told Elle she normally spends "an hour" every day in the gym and watches the food she eats. She also cleanses toxins by eating raw for one week.
Seyfried noted on top of her regular health regime she also pays attention to her sweet tooth and love for wine and coffee. In addition to her fitness confessions and job dilemmas, the 23-year-old celebrity also reminisced her previous relationship with Dominic Cooper.
"We shared the most romantic moment ever. We had great experiences together-so special-than everything else in life. It was worth remembering," Seyfried told Elle.
If they're so in love with each other then what went wrong? "I'm too uptight for him or he's too relaxed for me," the "Jennifer's Body" star has this to say.
"He will always be in my life," Seyfried said of her estranged boyfriend according to Entertainment Wise.
While their love story has reached a close book, Seyfried has found a new love with Justin Long. After seeing each other for some time now, Amanda and Justin has made their first public appearance together at NYC for Broadway's "Hedwig and The Angry Inch" recently, Just Jared reported.
Now that many curvy women have broken through the Hollywood scene, it has helped change the concept of beauty.
Upton has been criticized for her curves. But the supermodel-turned-actress is not backing down, especially now when stars like Amanda Seyfried praised her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu