Amanda Seyfried: Kate Upton is a 'New Image of Beauty'
By Maychelle Ornos | May 4, 2014 3:17 PM EST
Amanda Seyfried has hailed all curvy Hollywood celebs. She particularly cited supermodel Kate Upton for embarking a new trend on how having a sexy body should look like.
Actress and model Kate Upton poses for photographers as she arrives for the UK Gala screening of The Other Woman in London April 2, 2014.
"Thank God for Kate Upton. She's a supermodel. She has curves. She's like the new image of beauty," E Online reported.
The "Letters to Juliet" star revealed that despite her audacious looks she also encounters some body insecurities. Seyfried is Elle UK's cover girl for its June 2014 issue posing with a royal blue bra top over a white, silver-studded jacket showing off her trimmed midriff.
A lot of her confessions focused on the pressure of being sexy and glamorous in the limelight. She told Elle she normally spends "an hour" every day in the gym and watches the food she eats. She also cleanses toxins by eating raw for one week.
Seyfried noted on top of her regular health regime she also pays attention to her sweet tooth and love for wine and coffee. In addition to her fitness confessions and job dilemmas, the 23-year-old celebrity also reminisced her previous relationship with Dominic Cooper.
"We shared the most romantic moment ever. We had great experiences together-so special-than everything else in life. It was worth remembering," Seyfried told Elle.
If they're so in love with each other then what went wrong? "I'm too uptight for him or he's too relaxed for me," the "Jennifer's Body" star has this to say.
"He will always be in my life," Seyfried said of her estranged boyfriend according to Entertainment Wise.
While their love story has reached a close book, Seyfried has found a new love with Justin Long. After seeing each other for some time now, Amanda and Justin has made their first public appearance together at NYC for Broadway's "Hedwig and The Angry Inch" recently, Just Jared reported.
Now that many curvy women have broken through the Hollywood scene, it has helped change the concept of beauty.
Upton has been criticized for her curves. But the supermodel-turned-actress is not backing down, especially now when stars like Amanda Seyfried praised her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell