Amanda Seyfried: Kate Upton is a 'New Image of Beauty'
By Maychelle Ornos | May 4, 2014 3:17 PM EST
Amanda Seyfried has hailed all curvy Hollywood celebs. She particularly cited supermodel Kate Upton for embarking a new trend on how having a sexy body should look like.
Actress and model Kate Upton poses for photographers as she arrives for the UK Gala screening of The Other Woman in London April 2, 2014.
"Thank God for Kate Upton. She's a supermodel. She has curves. She's like the new image of beauty," E Online reported.
The "Letters to Juliet" star revealed that despite her audacious looks she also encounters some body insecurities. Seyfried is Elle UK's cover girl for its June 2014 issue posing with a royal blue bra top over a white, silver-studded jacket showing off her trimmed midriff.
A lot of her confessions focused on the pressure of being sexy and glamorous in the limelight. She told Elle she normally spends "an hour" every day in the gym and watches the food she eats. She also cleanses toxins by eating raw for one week.
Seyfried noted on top of her regular health regime she also pays attention to her sweet tooth and love for wine and coffee. In addition to her fitness confessions and job dilemmas, the 23-year-old celebrity also reminisced her previous relationship with Dominic Cooper.
"We shared the most romantic moment ever. We had great experiences together-so special-than everything else in life. It was worth remembering," Seyfried told Elle.
If they're so in love with each other then what went wrong? "I'm too uptight for him or he's too relaxed for me," the "Jennifer's Body" star has this to say.
"He will always be in my life," Seyfried said of her estranged boyfriend according to Entertainment Wise.
While their love story has reached a close book, Seyfried has found a new love with Justin Long. After seeing each other for some time now, Amanda and Justin has made their first public appearance together at NYC for Broadway's "Hedwig and The Angry Inch" recently, Just Jared reported.
Now that many curvy women have broken through the Hollywood scene, it has helped change the concept of beauty.
Upton has been criticized for her curves. But the supermodel-turned-actress is not backing down, especially now when stars like Amanda Seyfried praised her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2