Kerr-Bloom Divorce Update: Ex-Couple Still Close Amid Orlando-Selena Dating Rumors
By Kristin Dian Mariano | May 4, 2014 2:52 PM EST
Miranda Kerr said she and her estranged husband Orlando Bloom are still very close amid rumors that Bloom is currently dating young actress Selena Gomez.
News.com.au cited her latest interview with Harper's Bazaar magazine where the Australian supermodel shared her post-separation relationship with her soon-to-be ex-husband.
"Well, we are very good. We speak every day. We're really close, we're going to be a family for ever and we really do love each other," she said.
"We have genuine love and respect for each other. We're very connected and I feel grateful for that. We created something beautiful together and we both remind ourselves how lucky we are to have that. And yeah, it's good. He's a great dad. I'm lucky," she added.
To prove that there is no rift between them, the couple were spotted at the LAX airport together. The Aussie model was bound to her home country with Flynn, probably with some work to do and visit her grandparents.
Meanwhile, it has been reported Orlando was seeing Selena Gomez as revenge for Kerr's alleged fling with Selena's ex-beau Justin Bieber at the Victoria Secret's Fashion Show in 2012.
Justin and Selena have been in on-and-off relationship and it was thought that they will be back together after looking loved up at the Coachella Music Festival in the previous month. But the pair were reported to have split once more with JB unfollowing the brunette on Instagram, according to Entertainmentwise.
Bloom and Kerr started dating in late 2007 and got engaged in June 2010. They tied the knot a month after while Kerr was already pregnant with son Flynn, who was born in January 2011. But the sad news hit the fans in October 2013 when the couple announced they had decided to get a divorce.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery