GTA 5 Online: Make Double Money and RPs via Reward Events on 2-3 May
By Aditya Bhat | May 4, 2014 4:39 AM EST
Rockstar Games, the developer of one of the most popular video games, Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) has announced a reward event for its online multiplayer version, GTA Online which is expected to be launched on 2-3 May where players will be able to double their money and RPs.
GTA 5 was released only for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.
GTA 5 Unruffled by GameSpy Shutdown but Other Rockstar Games Unlikely; Developer Verifies 4 New Online Jobs
In its post on Rockstar Newswire, it says that this will help players to "beef up" their bank balance and "boost" their notoriety. All this is in preparation for the much awaited and rumored High Life update that will be releasing in May.
Following are the jobs and activities where GTA Online players will be able to earn double the money and RPs:
- Deathmatch & Team Deathmatch
- Last Team Standing
- Gang Attacks
- Hold Ups
- Import Export
- Losing Wanted Level
High Life update will be adding new high-end apartments, cars and ability for players to purchase more than one property. This update will also allow players to get specify where the vehicle must be dropped when they call for the mechanic. This feature may add the much awaited multiplayer heists to the game, however other websites say it will be added in June. It will also add the Bullpup Rifle in the game.
Previous updates to the game has added ability to design and customize races and multiplayer matches, new game modes, weapons, vehicles, clothing and jobs.
GTA 5 PC Online Petition
The online petition started by fans demanding a PC version of the open world title has crossed its milestone figure of 7 million and is still counting strong.
Currently, the game has 712,861 online signatories who want to see a PC version of the game. But Rockstar has never official said on the possibility of a PC version for GTA 5. The game was released only for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Updates; PokeNav And Pokemon Halloween Detailed
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage