GTA 5 Online: Make Double Money and RPs via Reward Events on 2-3 May
By Aditya Bhat | May 4, 2014 4:39 AM EST
Rockstar Games, the developer of one of the most popular video games, Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) has announced a reward event for its online multiplayer version, GTA Online which is expected to be launched on 2-3 May where players will be able to double their money and RPs.
GTA 5 was released only for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.
GTA 5 Unruffled by GameSpy Shutdown but Other Rockstar Games Unlikely; Developer Verifies 4 New Online Jobs
In its post on Rockstar Newswire, it says that this will help players to "beef up" their bank balance and "boost" their notoriety. All this is in preparation for the much awaited and rumored High Life update that will be releasing in May.
Following are the jobs and activities where GTA Online players will be able to earn double the money and RPs:
- Deathmatch & Team Deathmatch
- Last Team Standing
- Gang Attacks
- Hold Ups
- Import Export
- Losing Wanted Level
High Life update will be adding new high-end apartments, cars and ability for players to purchase more than one property. This update will also allow players to get specify where the vehicle must be dropped when they call for the mechanic. This feature may add the much awaited multiplayer heists to the game, however other websites say it will be added in June. It will also add the Bullpup Rifle in the game.
Previous updates to the game has added ability to design and customize races and multiplayer matches, new game modes, weapons, vehicles, clothing and jobs.
GTA 5 PC Online Petition
The online petition started by fans demanding a PC version of the open world title has crossed its milestone figure of 7 million and is still counting strong.
Currently, the game has 712,861 online signatories who want to see a PC version of the game. But Rockstar has never official said on the possibility of a PC version for GTA 5. The game was released only for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- AT&T Nexus 6 Returned To Motorola Due To Software Bug: Black Screen And Failure To Connect To Service
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation