GTA 5 Online: Make Double Money and RPs via Reward Events on 2-3 May
By Aditya Bhat | May 4, 2014 4:39 AM EST
Rockstar Games, the developer of one of the most popular video games, Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) has announced a reward event for its online multiplayer version, GTA Online which is expected to be launched on 2-3 May where players will be able to double their money and RPs.
GTA 5 was released only for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.
GTA 5 Unruffled by GameSpy Shutdown but Other Rockstar Games Unlikely; Developer Verifies 4 New Online Jobs
In its post on Rockstar Newswire, it says that this will help players to "beef up" their bank balance and "boost" their notoriety. All this is in preparation for the much awaited and rumored High Life update that will be releasing in May.
Following are the jobs and activities where GTA Online players will be able to earn double the money and RPs:
- Deathmatch & Team Deathmatch
- Last Team Standing
- Gang Attacks
- Hold Ups
- Import Export
- Losing Wanted Level
High Life update will be adding new high-end apartments, cars and ability for players to purchase more than one property. This update will also allow players to get specify where the vehicle must be dropped when they call for the mechanic. This feature may add the much awaited multiplayer heists to the game, however other websites say it will be added in June. It will also add the Bullpup Rifle in the game.
Previous updates to the game has added ability to design and customize races and multiplayer matches, new game modes, weapons, vehicles, clothing and jobs.
GTA 5 PC Online Petition
The online petition started by fans demanding a PC version of the open world title has crossed its milestone figure of 7 million and is still counting strong.
Currently, the game has 712,861 online signatories who want to see a PC version of the game. But Rockstar has never official said on the possibility of a PC version for GTA 5. The game was released only for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- ‘Destiny’ Updates: Devs Talk About Raids and ‘Destiny’ Preorder And Preloading
- ‘GTA 5’ Online Updates Radio For PS4, Xbox One As Rockstar Brings Allies For New Sale
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying