GTA 5 Online: Make Double Money and RPs via Reward Events on 2-3 May
By Aditya Bhat | May 4, 2014 4:39 AM EST
Rockstar Games, the developer of one of the most popular video games, Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) has announced a reward event for its online multiplayer version, GTA Online which is expected to be launched on 2-3 May where players will be able to double their money and RPs.
GTA 5 was released only for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.
GTA 5 Unruffled by GameSpy Shutdown but Other Rockstar Games Unlikely; Developer Verifies 4 New Online Jobs
In its post on Rockstar Newswire, it says that this will help players to "beef up" their bank balance and "boost" their notoriety. All this is in preparation for the much awaited and rumored High Life update that will be releasing in May.
Following are the jobs and activities where GTA Online players will be able to earn double the money and RPs:
- Deathmatch & Team Deathmatch
- Last Team Standing
- Gang Attacks
- Hold Ups
- Import Export
- Losing Wanted Level
High Life update will be adding new high-end apartments, cars and ability for players to purchase more than one property. This update will also allow players to get specify where the vehicle must be dropped when they call for the mechanic. This feature may add the much awaited multiplayer heists to the game, however other websites say it will be added in June. It will also add the Bullpup Rifle in the game.
Previous updates to the game has added ability to design and customize races and multiplayer matches, new game modes, weapons, vehicles, clothing and jobs.
GTA 5 PC Online Petition
The online petition started by fans demanding a PC version of the open world title has crossed its milestone figure of 7 million and is still counting strong.
Currently, the game has 712,861 online signatories who want to see a PC version of the game. But Rockstar has never official said on the possibility of a PC version for GTA 5. The game was released only for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2