Wolfenstein: The New Order PC Version System Requirements Detailed, Requires 50GB of Free Space
By Aditya Bhat | May 3, 2014 11:03 PM EST
Bethesda Softworks' upcoming FPS title, Wolfenstein: The New Order, based on alternate history where the Nazis win the World War II instead of the Allies and puts the player in the shoes of sergeant protagonist William "B.J." Blazkowicz, tasked with an uphill job of countering the Nazis.
Wolfenstein: The New Order will release on 20 May. (wolfenstein)
GTA 5 Unruffled by GameSpy Shutdown but Other Rockstar Games Unlikely; Developer Verifies 4 New Online Jobs
New details have emerged on the PC requirements for the PC version of this amazing looking game. "The system requirements are based on the game being a next-gen experience running at 60fps," said Bethesda in a blog post.
Below is the breakdown of the PC system requirements (Bethlog):
Pc System Requirements
- 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
- Intel Core i7 or equivalent AMD
- 4 GB System RAM
- 50GB free HDD space
- GeForce 460, ATI Radeon HD 6850
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Steam account and activation required
Apart from the PC, the publisher revealed requirements for the consoles too. But players will have to make sure that they free up 50GB of the hard disk space when installing Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Below are the requirements for the console editions:
- Hard Drive requirements for disc play: 8GB HDD space
- Hard Drive requirements for PlayStation Network download: 17GB HDD space
- Hard Drive Requirements: 47GB total install
- Voice Commands optional
- Hard Drive requirements: 8GB minimum
- Game includes 4 discs, including the first disc that is a mandatory installation disc.
- Hard Drive requirements: 47GB total install
- Kinect support for Voice Commands (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish only)
Players will be battling not only the Nazis, but also their war machines like super weapons, mechs and other advanced machinery.
This video game which is being developed by MachineGames will be running on id Tech 5 engine. It will be releasing on 20 May 2014 for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Dark Souls 2 Crown Of The Old Iron King’ DLC For PlayStation 3, XBox 360 And PC Released On Aug. 26, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Windows Phone 8.1, Nokia Lumia Cyan Update: All Supported Devices In Various Regions As Of August
- Robin Williams to Be Honoured As A Character In 'World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor'
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua Buyer's Guide: Reasons Why Upgrade From Xperia V Or Xperia ZR
- Hypersonic Travel: Can Space Tourism be a Possibility
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements