Wolfenstein: The New Order PC Version System Requirements Detailed, Requires 50GB of Free Space
By Aditya Bhat | May 3, 2014 11:03 PM EST
Bethesda Softworks' upcoming FPS title, Wolfenstein: The New Order, based on alternate history where the Nazis win the World War II instead of the Allies and puts the player in the shoes of sergeant protagonist William "B.J." Blazkowicz, tasked with an uphill job of countering the Nazis.
Wolfenstein: The New Order will release on 20 May. (wolfenstein)
GTA 5 Unruffled by GameSpy Shutdown but Other Rockstar Games Unlikely; Developer Verifies 4 New Online Jobs
New details have emerged on the PC requirements for the PC version of this amazing looking game. "The system requirements are based on the game being a next-gen experience running at 60fps," said Bethesda in a blog post.
Below is the breakdown of the PC system requirements (Bethlog):
Pc System Requirements
- 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
- Intel Core i7 or equivalent AMD
- 4 GB System RAM
- 50GB free HDD space
- GeForce 460, ATI Radeon HD 6850
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Steam account and activation required
Apart from the PC, the publisher revealed requirements for the consoles too. But players will have to make sure that they free up 50GB of the hard disk space when installing Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Below are the requirements for the console editions:
- Hard Drive requirements for disc play: 8GB HDD space
- Hard Drive requirements for PlayStation Network download: 17GB HDD space
- Hard Drive Requirements: 47GB total install
- Voice Commands optional
- Hard Drive requirements: 8GB minimum
- Game includes 4 discs, including the first disc that is a mandatory installation disc.
- Hard Drive requirements: 47GB total install
- Kinect support for Voice Commands (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish only)
Players will be battling not only the Nazis, but also their war machines like super weapons, mechs and other advanced machinery.
This video game which is being developed by MachineGames will be running on id Tech 5 engine. It will be releasing on 20 May 2014 for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Samsung Galaxy S5: Practical Reasons Why Choose Latest Nexus Smartphone
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand