Mercedes-Benz ML 63 AMG India Launch on 15 May
By greeshma m | May 3, 2014 8:10 PM EST
German luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz is all set to launch it's third AMG model, ML 63 AMG in India on 15 May, says a new report.
2014 Mercedes-Benz GL63 AMG
Mercedes' 15 May event will be held at company's AMG Performance Centre in Delhi in the presence of Eberhard Kern, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, according to a report by Auto Car India..
The ML 63 AMG, the stylish SUV packs 5.5 litre V8 Bi-Turbo engine under the hood, which can generate a power of 525 hp and a peak torque of 700 Nm. It comes mated with an AMG Speedshift 7G-Tronic automatic transmission, which can attain 0 to 100 kmph in 4.8 seconds and offers a top speed of 250 kmph. When launched, Mercedes-Benz ML 63 AMG will be pitted against the Range Rover Sport.
Mercedes Benz sells a wide range of cars in India, such as A Class, B Class, sedans C Class, E Class, S Class and SLS AMG. Beside S Class, Mercedes also assembles E-Class, C-Class, GL-Class and the M-Class models locally in India. The company has also started assembling its S Class model locally in India (at their Chakan plant in Pune).
Recently, the company launched its 2014 GL63 AMG in India at ₹1.66 crore (ex-showroom, Mumbai). Powered by a twin-turbocharged 5.5-litre V8 petrol engine, which can generate 565 PS of power and 760 Nm of torque, the GL63 AMG comes with a standard 3 year warranty without mileage limitations and can accelerate 0-100kmph in only 5.5 seconds.
The vehicle is capable of attaining top speed of 250 kmph and comes with three driving modes - comfort, manual and sport. The GL63 AMG is brought to India via the CBU (Completely Built-up Unit) route.
Image credit: Mercedes-Benz India
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Sydney Software Firm Bigcommerce Teams Up With Alibaba To Beat Amazon
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’