Mercedes-Benz ML 63 AMG India Launch on 15 May
By greeshma m | May 3, 2014 8:10 PM EST
German luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz is all set to launch it's third AMG model, ML 63 AMG in India on 15 May, says a new report.
2014 Mercedes-Benz GL63 AMG
Mercedes' 15 May event will be held at company's AMG Performance Centre in Delhi in the presence of Eberhard Kern, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, according to a report by Auto Car India..
The ML 63 AMG, the stylish SUV packs 5.5 litre V8 Bi-Turbo engine under the hood, which can generate a power of 525 hp and a peak torque of 700 Nm. It comes mated with an AMG Speedshift 7G-Tronic automatic transmission, which can attain 0 to 100 kmph in 4.8 seconds and offers a top speed of 250 kmph. When launched, Mercedes-Benz ML 63 AMG will be pitted against the Range Rover Sport.
Mercedes Benz sells a wide range of cars in India, such as A Class, B Class, sedans C Class, E Class, S Class and SLS AMG. Beside S Class, Mercedes also assembles E-Class, C-Class, GL-Class and the M-Class models locally in India. The company has also started assembling its S Class model locally in India (at their Chakan plant in Pune).
Recently, the company launched its 2014 GL63 AMG in India at ₹1.66 crore (ex-showroom, Mumbai). Powered by a twin-turbocharged 5.5-litre V8 petrol engine, which can generate 565 PS of power and 760 Nm of torque, the GL63 AMG comes with a standard 3 year warranty without mileage limitations and can accelerate 0-100kmph in only 5.5 seconds.
The vehicle is capable of attaining top speed of 250 kmph and comes with three driving modes - comfort, manual and sport. The GL63 AMG is brought to India via the CBU (Completely Built-up Unit) route.
Image credit: Mercedes-Benz India
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock EPS Raised to $7.67 Per Share; Apple Pay Could Be Promising in Australia
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date