Rihanna's Topless Pictures Banned from Instagram, Singer Doesn't Regret Baring it All
By Sonam Malik | May 3, 2014 5:41 PM EST
Rihanna's topless pictures from French magazine Lui might have been banned from Instagram, but this has not deterred the "I Am The Only Girl" singer from showing her racy side to the world. Apparently, RiRi has no regrets in going topless for a photo shoot, as she believes it is one of the forms of artistic expression.
"Rihanna's going to do what she wants to do, how she wants to do it and whenever she feels like doing it. She's an artist and that's not just limited to her musical talents. She's approached all the time to do shoots. Some she agrees to and the others she turns down. She's free to express herself in every platform she wants and will continue doing so, " Hollywoodlife quoted a source.
After RiRi's topless pictures from the Lui magazine went rampant on the web, haters dissed her suggesting that is a bad influence on children. However, the Bajan singer reportedly believes that it is not her duty to be a role model for the children
However, a source close to her further suggested that her not wanting to be a role model does not mean that she does not care about her young fans.
"She loves all her fans, boys and girls, men and women, gay, straight, yellow and purple. She knows good and well that her fans are ride or die fans who support Rihanna in every choice she makes and aren't tripping off some of the edgy pictures she takes," the source added. "She's always looking for new and innovative ways to sell her image and express herself and fans get it!"
For the photoshoot, the singer is seen wearing a miniscule bikini bottom and a bucket hat with a scarf.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal