Ranbir-Katrina to Finally Announce their Relationship? Duo to Throw a Bash Soon
By Arijita Bhowmik | May 3, 2014 4:01 PM EST
Actors Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif appear to be fed up with the endless speculations surrounding their romance and have finally decided to announce their relationship status.
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif
Kapoor and Kaif's so called secret relationship became public last year, when the duo was spotted vacationing in Ibiza, Spain. Despite the photo leak, the actors have never opened up about their relationship status and have generally dodged the question on numerous occasions.
It was also alleged that Kapoor's commitment issues was the reason behind the couple's reluctance on speaking about their equation.
However, a report by Absolute India now claims that the couple is set to throw a grand bash, where they will invite their celeb friends and media personnel and officially declare their current dating status.
"Both of them are quite fed up of speculations around their personal life so they are in the process of organising a party, where they will announce their relationship status and put an end to all speculations," the e-paper quoted a source.
"The party will happen soon. They plan to invite their close friends from the industry and the press to share the news."
The media shy duo has off late been spotted together quite a number of times and they also dropped in for the special screening of "Revolver Rani."
Kaif is also helping her boyfriend design his new Hill Road apartment and with these developments, it appears that the couple is finally ready to speak about their relationship, after months of acting coy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2