‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 5 Promo Spoilers: Dangerous Masked People, Ezra’s Heart Monitor Goes Flat Plus ‘A’ Meets Ali
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 3, 2014 11:14 AM EST
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 is just over a month away and ABC Family has released a brand new sneak peek for fans. "PLL" Season 4 finale left fans on the edge of their seats. What is in store for Ezra? Will he be able to survive "A's" bullet? In the new promo, things look bleak for Aria and Ezra as he continues to battle it out. E! Online shares the first promo for Season 5.
Things to Learn from "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 Promo
1. Ezra in a bad shape: The man is not doing well after taking the bullet for the Liars in Season 4. "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 promo shows Ezra being rushed to a hospital. At :04 Aria is shown holding his hand. Will Ezria survive this?
2. Emily's plan: "Once Ezra tells us who "A" is, this will finally be over," says Emily. However, she is just being optimistic about the fact that Ezra knows who the real "A" is. Perhaps, he doesn't know the answer.
3. Ezra dies? In the promo, Ezra's heart monitor runs flat and Aria freaks out. She yells out for help. There is someone dressed up like "A" roaming around in the hospital. Did "A" fiddle with Ezra in the hospital?
4. The message: "It's happening," types a person at :06 and this is just before Ezra's heart monitor goes flat. Is the person dressed like "A" trying to communicate with the Liars or someone else? Is the message related to Ezra?
5. "No more secrets, Ali." In the "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 promo, Emily, Spencer and Hanna are angry with Ali.
"No more secrets, Ali," says Hanna.
"Either you trust us or you don't," says Spencer.
6. "A" and Ali: The promo shows these two coming face to face on the streets and clearly, Ali looks worried.
7. The Creepy Masked People: Liars in danger. People dressed in black and white masks surround the girls and it is not a pretty sight. How will they deal with them?
8. Ezra comes back: In the video, Ezra comes back but just enough to say something to Aria. Will he reveal "A's" identity?
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 1 airs Tuesday, June 10, 2014 on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail: