‘Game of Thrones' Season 4 Star Natalie Dormer Poses Topless for GQ Magazine
By Maychelle Ornos | May 3, 2014 9:00 AM EST
This year's April issue of men's magazine GQ has none other than "Game of Thrones" Season 4 star Natalie Dormer on the cover, as reported by the Huffington Post. Besides posing topless for the cover, the beautiful blond reveals the boldest move of her life - living outside of her comfort zones.
The sexy cover photo has been the talk of the town since GQ's public release. In the cover, the former "The Tudors" actress is lounging on a red couch, wearing Emilio Pucci shorts while both her hands cover her bosoms. Her new hairstyle, which she sported during the 2014 SAG Awards, made her look more daring with a sultry aura.
It is said that Dormer is bringing all these beauty changes to life now for her career's transition from acting period characters into present-day villainess, according to Us Magazine. Perhaps posing in GQ's cover is her way to say goodbye from those elegant, flattering and long period costumes she has been used to.
In her cover spread, the 32-year-old actress admitted that she loves to go out of her comfort zones. She also made a revelation that she is an adrenaline junkie. "Obviously, you have quieter years than others - you don't go jumping out of a plane every day," as reported in Us Magazine.
While this may be a shocker, Dormer even said that she has a knack for a goodnight sleep and further confessed that she's a certified bed monster. Perhaps, this may be the reason why she has remained youthful.
Before she became known as the crown queen Margaery Tyrell of HBO's hit fantasy series "Game of Thrones" Season 4, she was first the Anne Boleyn of "The Tudors" back in 2007. Currently, she is shooting as the badass role of Cressida in "The Hunger Games" third installment "Mockingjay."
No wonder she agreed on shaving the right side of her head for her "Hunger Games" role. "I love what Mockingjay's hair department did to my hair," Dormer revealed to E! Online. However, she also admitted that there was a little trepidation at first but she was excited of the change.
— Gangsta Gossip (@Gangsta_Gossip) April 2, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy