Jennifer Lopez 'First Love' Leaks Online: Her Strongest Single Yet? [LISTEN HERE]
By nidhi tewari | May 3, 2014 8:57 AM EST
Jennifer Lopez is back with a bang! Jennifer's new song "First Love" has been leaked online prior to its release and the first reviews are very positive. The single is from the yet untitled new album of the "American Idol" judge. Jennifer, who has been linked to a number of men from Marc Anthony to Ben Affleck, is talking about her first love in the new single, which is produced by Max Martin.
Jennifer Lopez performs a tribute to singer Celia Cruz at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
Martin has famously written and produced songs like "I Knew You Were Trouble When I Met You" and "Baby One More Time." The lyrics of this new song are equally powerful and go something like this.
"I wish you were my first love 'cause if you were first baby, there would've been no second, third, or fourth love," Lopez croon sexily in a very upbeat, dance number kind of song which has a resemblance to her previous such songs.
"First Love" is the follow-up to "I Luh Yu Papi." The Latin singer, who is now dating dancer Casper Smart, wrote this song and started working on this album too after her divorce from her then husband Marc Anthony. She revealed in an earlier interview with Billboard magazine that the new album will be based on her personal experience.
"It's a stronger Jennifer. The things I went through comes out here [on the album]. A Jennifer that still believes in love but she's more grown now," Lopez told Billboard magazine in a previous interview, according to Huffingtonpost.com
Lopez's fans got the chance to hear "First Love" when she played it at an intimate brunch in Malibu last week. Her fans seem to have liked it immediately. Perezhilton.com is calling "First Love" as the "strongest" Jennifer Lopez's single so far.
"Granted we are obsessed with I Luh Ya PaPi too, but this is pure fire! There's no WAY this song could make anyone grumpy! Ch-ch-check out the hot track, but beware, you'll wanna listen to it all day, just like us! We can't WAIT to hear what the rest of the album holds for us!," Perez wrote about Jennifer's new song on his Web site.
Meanwhile listen to "First Love" below and decide yourself.
Source: youtube.com/Napoleone di Buonaparte
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6