Jennifer Lopez 'First Love' Leaks Online: Her Strongest Single Yet? [LISTEN HERE]
By nidhi tewari | May 3, 2014 8:57 AM EST
Jennifer Lopez is back with a bang! Jennifer's new song "First Love" has been leaked online prior to its release and the first reviews are very positive. The single is from the yet untitled new album of the "American Idol" judge. Jennifer, who has been linked to a number of men from Marc Anthony to Ben Affleck, is talking about her first love in the new single, which is produced by Max Martin.
Jennifer Lopez performs a tribute to singer Celia Cruz at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
Martin has famously written and produced songs like "I Knew You Were Trouble When I Met You" and "Baby One More Time." The lyrics of this new song are equally powerful and go something like this.
"I wish you were my first love 'cause if you were first baby, there would've been no second, third, or fourth love," Lopez croon sexily in a very upbeat, dance number kind of song which has a resemblance to her previous such songs.
"First Love" is the follow-up to "I Luh Yu Papi." The Latin singer, who is now dating dancer Casper Smart, wrote this song and started working on this album too after her divorce from her then husband Marc Anthony. She revealed in an earlier interview with Billboard magazine that the new album will be based on her personal experience.
"It's a stronger Jennifer. The things I went through comes out here [on the album]. A Jennifer that still believes in love but she's more grown now," Lopez told Billboard magazine in a previous interview, according to Huffingtonpost.com
Lopez's fans got the chance to hear "First Love" when she played it at an intimate brunch in Malibu last week. Her fans seem to have liked it immediately. Perezhilton.com is calling "First Love" as the "strongest" Jennifer Lopez's single so far.
"Granted we are obsessed with I Luh Ya PaPi too, but this is pure fire! There's no WAY this song could make anyone grumpy! Ch-ch-check out the hot track, but beware, you'll wanna listen to it all day, just like us! We can't WAIT to hear what the rest of the album holds for us!," Perez wrote about Jennifer's new song on his Web site.
Meanwhile listen to "First Love" below and decide yourself.
Source: youtube.com/Napoleone di Buonaparte
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills