Watch NBA Playoffs: Toronto Raptors vs Brooklyn Nets Game 6 Live Streaming Information
By Tarish Bhat | May 3, 2014 5:15 AM EST
Fresh from back-to-back wins, the Toronto Raptors will be aiming to seal their first round playoff series against the Brooklyn Nets at the Barclays Centre. This is not what the Nets had planned after taking a 2-1 lead, but after a number of rollercoaster contests, they are on the brink of elimination.
Toronto Raptors will look to finish off the Brooklyn Nets in Game 6.
The Raptors have put themselves in a series winning position, which was unthinkable in the presence of Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. However, they spent most of the time on bench in the last game, as Pierce only scored 10 points, while Garnett had a moderate outing.
Brooklyn coach Jason Kidd said he will stick with the same lineup and was his veterans would make an impact in the crucial tie.
A victory here will setup Toronto's second round clash with the Miami Heat. The Raptors' Greivis Vasquez said they were hoping to finish the series off, while not underestimating Brooklyn's abilities.
"We have no doubt. We're very confident," Vasquez said. "We're not going to underestimate them, but we're going to go there with the mentality that we're going to fight and we're going to do whatever it takes to get this win. We're very humble, but at the same time we're very hungry. We need to leave it all on the court. We've got to win Friday. It's not going to be easy but that's what we're looking for."
In the last game, the Raptors built a 26-point lead, but the Nets rallied in the final quarter to score 44 points. Kyle Lowry, who finished with 36 points including a crucial three-pointer in the dying stages, said the team has learnt from its mistakes.
"We still won the game," said Lowry "At the end of the day, the 'W' still counts. It's a positive, we won the game. We learned from the things we did and we learn. We're winning the series right now and we have to go out and win another game."
Kidd said his team needs to show urgency on the floor. "We've got to start the game off that way," Kidd said. "We've got to be in attack mode for 48 minutes."
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7:00 pm ET (4:30 am IST, 11:00 pm GMT) start with live coverage on Sony Six and Sony Six HD in India. The game can be watched on ESPN in the US with the live streaming option HERE. The game can be live streamed by international viewers, including India, HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- WWE Night of Champions Live Streaming Info, Preview and Predictions
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- NFL Week 3: Washington Redskins Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Having A Hard Time Deciding Whether Or Not To Patch Things Up With Lamar Odom
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert