'The Voice' Season 6: Top 8 Live Performances Next Week; Where to Watch Live
By Raymond Ronamai | May 2, 2014 10:29 PM EST
"The Voice" USA season 6 has reached the final stages of the show with several hopefuls being sent home over the weeks. The remaining top eight contestants will perform live for America's vote on Monday.
Screenshot from The Voice Offi
Christina Grimmie performing Drake’s “Hold On, We’re Going Home” on "The Voice" season 6.
The live performance episode will be telecast at 8:00 pm EST, Monday on NBC Television (6.30 am IST, Tuesday). The fate of the contestants will be decided by the public based on their performance during the live show.
Coaches Adam Levine and Blake Shelton still have three contestants each, while Shakira and Usher have only one each left in the competition. Bria Kelly from Team Usher and Tess Boyer from Team Shakira bid goodbye to "The Voice" in the last episode after failing to impress America in the live round.
Here is list of contestants remaining in the competition:
Christina Grimmie: The YouTube sensation from Team Adam stunned the audience with a wonderful rendition of Drake's "Hold On, We're Going Home." In fact, the performance shot up to #4 on iTunes last week.
Audra McLaughlin: She is from Team Blake. She sang Reba McEntire's "You Lie" in the live round last week and it was a good performance.
Kristen Merlin: The girl from Team Shakira not only impressed the audience, but also the coaches with her rendition of Passenger's "Let Her Go" last week.
Kat Perkins: She is from Team Adam. She received praises for her rendition of Fleetwod Mac's "Landslide" during last week's live round, but was placed in the bottom three along with Tess and Bria. However, her performance of Grace Potter & The Nocturnals' "Paris (Ooh La La)" helped her to get through to the next round.
Jake Worthington: He is from Team Blake. He sang George Strait's "Run" last week. There was nothing new in his performance, but America voted him to the next round.
Josh Kaufman: He is the only contestant left in the competition from Team Usher. He sang Kenny Loggins' "This Is It" last week, and America thought he deserved to stay in the show.
Sisaundra Lewis: The powerhouse from Team Blake proved one more time that there is something special in her that audience should look forward to. She won the hearts of the coaches last week with her rendition of Steve Perry's "Oh Sherrie".
Delvin Choice: He is from Team Adam. He took on Gary Clark Jr.'s "Bright Lights" during the live round last week and impressed the coaches.
(Image credit: Screenshot from The Voice Official YouTube Video)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People