Nokia Lumia 930: Windows Phone Handset Heads to Italy in June? Nokia Plugs Availability of Creative Studio 6.0
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 2, 2014 7:29 PM EST
Nokia has officially unveiled the Nokia Lumia 930 as the Windows Phone 8.1 handset along with the Nokia Lumia 630 and 635. Though there are no details on the exact release date or pricing scheme for the Nokia Lumia 930, the Finnish device is now reported to arrive in Italy this coming month of June.
According to the Win Beta report, the Nokia Lumia 930 is ready to land in Italy with the price tag of €599.90 (US$831.58). The said information came from the Plaffo folks mentioning that a reliable source revealed the details.
As for the Nokia Lumia 630 and 635, the budget devices are expected to be launched this May in different parts of the world. The pricing scheme for the Nokia Lumia 630 and 635 in some European retail stores will be set at €149.90 (US$207.72).
The Nokia Lumia 930 boasts with a 5-inch 1080p screen display, a quad-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and 2GB of RAM. The other high-end features and specs of the Windows Phone handset include the internal storage capacity of 32GB with the additional 7GB SkyDrive storage, 20MP camera with PureView technology and Carl Zeiss Optics and the power of a 2420mAh battery.
Meanwhile, the WMPoweruser report on the Nokia Lumia 930 claims the Finnish company is plugging the availability of the Nokia Creative Studio 6.0 app. Microsoft noted in the Nokia Conversations blog post that the app has non-destructive editing features, supports dual-capture, reframing and saving a manipulated image as a fresh copy.
Additional features include the redesigned UI and 10 new professional filters such as Vivid, Warm Caress, Warm Horizon, Retro Fade, Retro Cool, B&W Fade, B&W Strong, B&W Antique, Pure and Nightlife.
The features will allow the smartphone users enhance the image brightness, shadows, clarity, vibrancy and colour tone through manual or Autofix mode. The improved Blur feature also allows the users to add a circular blur, create the effect of a tilt-shift lens or do a freehand drawing on the part of the image that the users want to blur with a non-destructive filter making it easier to work on the captured mages.
However, the two features of colour pop and red eye reduction was not included in the Nokia Creative Studio 6.0 but it will be in the Creative Studio 6.1 version. "Nokia Creative Studio 6.0 will launch with the sale start of Lumia 930 and will replace Creative Studio on all Lumia devices," the report further noted.
More Articles to Read:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android L 5.0 Eligible And Ineligible Devices: Nexus Gadgets, Google Play Edition And Android One
- Know More About ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Team Aqua And Magma, Pokemon Bank and Global Link
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Dates Set To Hit 3 Areas As Early As September
- ‘World Of Warcraft’ Extends The ‘Gaze Of The Black Prince’ Buff Until The ‘Warlords Of Draenor' Pre-Patch 6.0.2 Release After Updating The 6.0.2 Public Test Realm Patch Notes [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Dragon Age: Inquisition' Warrior, Rogue, Mage Gameplay And Combat Strategies
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- iPhone 6 Plus Phablet Features Only 1 GB RAM