Nokia Lumia 930: Windows Phone Handset Heads to Italy in June? Nokia Plugs Availability of Creative Studio 6.0
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 2, 2014 7:29 PM EST
Nokia has officially unveiled the Nokia Lumia 930 as the Windows Phone 8.1 handset along with the Nokia Lumia 630 and 635. Though there are no details on the exact release date or pricing scheme for the Nokia Lumia 930, the Finnish device is now reported to arrive in Italy this coming month of June.
According to the Win Beta report, the Nokia Lumia 930 is ready to land in Italy with the price tag of €599.90 (US$831.58). The said information came from the Plaffo folks mentioning that a reliable source revealed the details.
As for the Nokia Lumia 630 and 635, the budget devices are expected to be launched this May in different parts of the world. The pricing scheme for the Nokia Lumia 630 and 635 in some European retail stores will be set at €149.90 (US$207.72).
The Nokia Lumia 930 boasts with a 5-inch 1080p screen display, a quad-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and 2GB of RAM. The other high-end features and specs of the Windows Phone handset include the internal storage capacity of 32GB with the additional 7GB SkyDrive storage, 20MP camera with PureView technology and Carl Zeiss Optics and the power of a 2420mAh battery.
Meanwhile, the WMPoweruser report on the Nokia Lumia 930 claims the Finnish company is plugging the availability of the Nokia Creative Studio 6.0 app. Microsoft noted in the Nokia Conversations blog post that the app has non-destructive editing features, supports dual-capture, reframing and saving a manipulated image as a fresh copy.
Additional features include the redesigned UI and 10 new professional filters such as Vivid, Warm Caress, Warm Horizon, Retro Fade, Retro Cool, B&W Fade, B&W Strong, B&W Antique, Pure and Nightlife.
The features will allow the smartphone users enhance the image brightness, shadows, clarity, vibrancy and colour tone through manual or Autofix mode. The improved Blur feature also allows the users to add a circular blur, create the effect of a tilt-shift lens or do a freehand drawing on the part of the image that the users want to blur with a non-destructive filter making it easier to work on the captured mages.
However, the two features of colour pop and red eye reduction was not included in the Nokia Creative Studio 6.0 but it will be in the Creative Studio 6.1 version. "Nokia Creative Studio 6.0 will launch with the sale start of Lumia 930 and will replace Creative Studio on all Lumia devices," the report further noted.
More Articles to Read:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports