Nokia Lumia 930: Windows Phone Handset Heads to Italy in June? Nokia Plugs Availability of Creative Studio 6.0
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 2, 2014 7:29 PM EST
Nokia has officially unveiled the Nokia Lumia 930 as the Windows Phone 8.1 handset along with the Nokia Lumia 630 and 635. Though there are no details on the exact release date or pricing scheme for the Nokia Lumia 930, the Finnish device is now reported to arrive in Italy this coming month of June.
According to the Win Beta report, the Nokia Lumia 930 is ready to land in Italy with the price tag of €599.90 (US$831.58). The said information came from the Plaffo folks mentioning that a reliable source revealed the details.
As for the Nokia Lumia 630 and 635, the budget devices are expected to be launched this May in different parts of the world. The pricing scheme for the Nokia Lumia 630 and 635 in some European retail stores will be set at €149.90 (US$207.72).
The Nokia Lumia 930 boasts with a 5-inch 1080p screen display, a quad-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and 2GB of RAM. The other high-end features and specs of the Windows Phone handset include the internal storage capacity of 32GB with the additional 7GB SkyDrive storage, 20MP camera with PureView technology and Carl Zeiss Optics and the power of a 2420mAh battery.
Meanwhile, the WMPoweruser report on the Nokia Lumia 930 claims the Finnish company is plugging the availability of the Nokia Creative Studio 6.0 app. Microsoft noted in the Nokia Conversations blog post that the app has non-destructive editing features, supports dual-capture, reframing and saving a manipulated image as a fresh copy.
Additional features include the redesigned UI and 10 new professional filters such as Vivid, Warm Caress, Warm Horizon, Retro Fade, Retro Cool, B&W Fade, B&W Strong, B&W Antique, Pure and Nightlife.
The features will allow the smartphone users enhance the image brightness, shadows, clarity, vibrancy and colour tone through manual or Autofix mode. The improved Blur feature also allows the users to add a circular blur, create the effect of a tilt-shift lens or do a freehand drawing on the part of the image that the users want to blur with a non-destructive filter making it easier to work on the captured mages.
However, the two features of colour pop and red eye reduction was not included in the Nokia Creative Studio 6.0 but it will be in the Creative Studio 6.1 version. "Nokia Creative Studio 6.0 will launch with the sale start of Lumia 930 and will replace Creative Studio on all Lumia devices," the report further noted.
More Articles to Read:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Motorola Droid Turbo vs. Samsung Galaxy S5: Apps And Services, Camera Features, Battery Life And Durability
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles