Nokia Lumia 930: Windows Phone Handset Heads to Italy in June? Nokia Plugs Availability of Creative Studio 6.0
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 2, 2014 7:29 PM EST
Nokia has officially unveiled the Nokia Lumia 930 as the Windows Phone 8.1 handset along with the Nokia Lumia 630 and 635. Though there are no details on the exact release date or pricing scheme for the Nokia Lumia 930, the Finnish device is now reported to arrive in Italy this coming month of June.
According to the Win Beta report, the Nokia Lumia 930 is ready to land in Italy with the price tag of €599.90 (US$831.58). The said information came from the Plaffo folks mentioning that a reliable source revealed the details.
As for the Nokia Lumia 630 and 635, the budget devices are expected to be launched this May in different parts of the world. The pricing scheme for the Nokia Lumia 630 and 635 in some European retail stores will be set at €149.90 (US$207.72).
The Nokia Lumia 930 boasts with a 5-inch 1080p screen display, a quad-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and 2GB of RAM. The other high-end features and specs of the Windows Phone handset include the internal storage capacity of 32GB with the additional 7GB SkyDrive storage, 20MP camera with PureView technology and Carl Zeiss Optics and the power of a 2420mAh battery.
Meanwhile, the WMPoweruser report on the Nokia Lumia 930 claims the Finnish company is plugging the availability of the Nokia Creative Studio 6.0 app. Microsoft noted in the Nokia Conversations blog post that the app has non-destructive editing features, supports dual-capture, reframing and saving a manipulated image as a fresh copy.
Additional features include the redesigned UI and 10 new professional filters such as Vivid, Warm Caress, Warm Horizon, Retro Fade, Retro Cool, B&W Fade, B&W Strong, B&W Antique, Pure and Nightlife.
The features will allow the smartphone users enhance the image brightness, shadows, clarity, vibrancy and colour tone through manual or Autofix mode. The improved Blur feature also allows the users to add a circular blur, create the effect of a tilt-shift lens or do a freehand drawing on the part of the image that the users want to blur with a non-destructive filter making it easier to work on the captured mages.
However, the two features of colour pop and red eye reduction was not included in the Nokia Creative Studio 6.0 but it will be in the Creative Studio 6.1 version. "Nokia Creative Studio 6.0 will launch with the sale start of Lumia 930 and will replace Creative Studio on all Lumia devices," the report further noted.
More Articles to Read:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Destiny Beta Now into Maintenance; Xbox One Version Prepped for 1080p in Final Run
- PS4 News: Developments for Uncharted 4, The Last of Us Remastered and a Possible New PS4/PS Vita Game
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports