Hrithik Roshan Divorce Settlement: Sussanne to Get Sons' Custody, Flats and Lifetime Maintenance
By Arijita Bhowmik | May 2, 2014 7:11 PM EST
Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne filed for legal separation on 30 April, and now the confidential alimony agreements have been revealed.
Hrithik and Sussanne hug each other
Both Hrithik and Sussanne filed the divorce mutually and made no allegations against each other, but it seems that the actor will have to pay heavily for the alimony.
The divorce has not yet been finalised, but it has been reported that their sons, Hrehaan and Hridhaan will be with Sussanne.
The "Krrish 3" actor will pay for his children's and Sussanne's monthly maintenance and added that he will provide her flat, cars and fixed deposits for their sons, reported Daily Bhaskar.
"Sussanne will get a terrace flat, two cars and monthly maintenance for life time for herself and kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan. Mother will have the custody of them till the two children turn 18 years old," a source informed the daily.
The source further added that Hrithik would be permitted to visit the boys during the weekends.
The alimony arrangement has not been confirmed officially, but if the reports are to be believed, then the divorce is sure to cost Hrithik a great deal financially, apart from the emotional factor.
However, despite the couple filing divorce legally, the actor played to be a perfect father as he took his kids for a holiday in Lonavla on Thursday, reported Mumbai Mirror. A party in Roshan's family home, Palazzo, was also organised for the actor's younger son, Hridhaan, who celebrated his birthday on 1 May.
Previously, Hrithik had turned up for Hrehaan's birthday on 28 March, as a party was organised by Sussanne in her rented apartment in Versova.
Meanwhile, it is being reported that the 40-year-old actor tried to down his grief by dancing away the night before he filed divorce. Hrithik, who had attended Sanjay Kapoor's wife Maheep Kapoor's birthday bash on 29 April, took the dance floor along with other celeb guests. However, Kapoor's business partner and friend Sussanne was missing from the event, carried another report by the daily.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Update: Laurina Talks About Her Exit, Jessica’s Acting Background Revealed
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1