Jennifer Aniston is Pregnant with a Baby Girl? Justin Theroux Excited?
By charmaine corne clutton | May 2, 2014 6:44 PM EST
The "We're the Millers" actress Jennifer Aniston is said to finally be pregnant with Justin Theroux' baby. The 45-year old was said to be pictured sporting a growing baby bump during the taping of her new upcoming film "Cake."
On April 24 in Los Angeles, California, the actress was pictured clad in an olive green sweater which covered an obvious bump on her stomach. A close source to the couple revealed to May issue of InTouch Weekly that Jennifer Aniston, 45, and Justin Theroux,42, are expecting a baby. The source further reveals that the hot duo already know the sex of their little bundle of joy.
"[Jen's] a little more than three-and-a-half months along and just found out the baby's sex." The close source further dished to the magazine. "It's incredible news for the two of them. Just a few months ago they were on the brink of splitting." The close source mentioned further.
If the rumors are true, then this phase would definitely be a phenomenal and groundbreaking phase for the "We're the Millers" actress. Jennifer Aniston has been childless for so long; with this news of her pregnancy, Jennifer Aniston is finally an exciting new adventure with her soon-to be hubby Justin Theroux.
However, fans of the couple must not be too ecstatic yet. Various rumors about Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy have been circulating for the past years, only to be (sadly) rubbished by the actress herself. Rumors about Jennifer Aniston's sterility have rocked the industry, prompting many fans to believe that hunky star Brad Pitt sought a divorce from Aniston due to her incapacity to conceive.
Although the couple might be really happy about the baby news, the close source revealed that Aniston is having a hard time with her pregnancy.
"In early April, Jen called Justin crying from the set. She said she couldn't stop throwing up. So he dropped everything, hopped on his bike, and drove over so he could personally deliver Jen's favorite organic ginger ale to her," an insider from the "Cake" set revealed.
The actress is said to be experiencing insomnia, nausea and morning sickness due to her pregnancy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage