Jennifer Aniston is Pregnant with a Baby Girl? Justin Theroux Excited?
By charmaine corne clutton | May 2, 2014 6:44 PM EST
The "We're the Millers" actress Jennifer Aniston is said to finally be pregnant with Justin Theroux' baby. The 45-year old was said to be pictured sporting a growing baby bump during the taping of her new upcoming film "Cake."
On April 24 in Los Angeles, California, the actress was pictured clad in an olive green sweater which covered an obvious bump on her stomach. A close source to the couple revealed to May issue of InTouch Weekly that Jennifer Aniston, 45, and Justin Theroux,42, are expecting a baby. The source further reveals that the hot duo already know the sex of their little bundle of joy.
"[Jen's] a little more than three-and-a-half months along and just found out the baby's sex." The close source further dished to the magazine. "It's incredible news for the two of them. Just a few months ago they were on the brink of splitting." The close source mentioned further.
If the rumors are true, then this phase would definitely be a phenomenal and groundbreaking phase for the "We're the Millers" actress. Jennifer Aniston has been childless for so long; with this news of her pregnancy, Jennifer Aniston is finally an exciting new adventure with her soon-to be hubby Justin Theroux.
However, fans of the couple must not be too ecstatic yet. Various rumors about Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy have been circulating for the past years, only to be (sadly) rubbished by the actress herself. Rumors about Jennifer Aniston's sterility have rocked the industry, prompting many fans to believe that hunky star Brad Pitt sought a divorce from Aniston due to her incapacity to conceive.
Although the couple might be really happy about the baby news, the close source revealed that Aniston is having a hard time with her pregnancy.
"In early April, Jen called Justin crying from the set. She said she couldn't stop throwing up. So he dropped everything, hopped on his bike, and drove over so he could personally deliver Jen's favorite organic ginger ale to her," an insider from the "Cake" set revealed.
The actress is said to be experiencing insomnia, nausea and morning sickness due to her pregnancy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports