Jennifer Aniston is Pregnant with a Baby Girl? Justin Theroux Excited?
By charmaine corne clutton | May 2, 2014 6:44 PM EST
The "We're the Millers" actress Jennifer Aniston is said to finally be pregnant with Justin Theroux' baby. The 45-year old was said to be pictured sporting a growing baby bump during the taping of her new upcoming film "Cake."
On April 24 in Los Angeles, California, the actress was pictured clad in an olive green sweater which covered an obvious bump on her stomach. A close source to the couple revealed to May issue of InTouch Weekly that Jennifer Aniston, 45, and Justin Theroux,42, are expecting a baby. The source further reveals that the hot duo already know the sex of their little bundle of joy.
"[Jen's] a little more than three-and-a-half months along and just found out the baby's sex." The close source further dished to the magazine. "It's incredible news for the two of them. Just a few months ago they were on the brink of splitting." The close source mentioned further.
If the rumors are true, then this phase would definitely be a phenomenal and groundbreaking phase for the "We're the Millers" actress. Jennifer Aniston has been childless for so long; with this news of her pregnancy, Jennifer Aniston is finally an exciting new adventure with her soon-to be hubby Justin Theroux.
However, fans of the couple must not be too ecstatic yet. Various rumors about Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy have been circulating for the past years, only to be (sadly) rubbished by the actress herself. Rumors about Jennifer Aniston's sterility have rocked the industry, prompting many fans to believe that hunky star Brad Pitt sought a divorce from Aniston due to her incapacity to conceive.
Although the couple might be really happy about the baby news, the close source revealed that Aniston is having a hard time with her pregnancy.
"In early April, Jen called Justin crying from the set. She said she couldn't stop throwing up. So he dropped everything, hopped on his bike, and drove over so he could personally deliver Jen's favorite organic ginger ale to her," an insider from the "Cake" set revealed.
The actress is said to be experiencing insomnia, nausea and morning sickness due to her pregnancy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales