Jennifer Aniston is Pregnant with a Baby Girl? Justin Theroux Excited?
By charmaine corne clutton | May 2, 2014 6:44 PM EST
The "We're the Millers" actress Jennifer Aniston is said to finally be pregnant with Justin Theroux' baby. The 45-year old was said to be pictured sporting a growing baby bump during the taping of her new upcoming film "Cake."
On April 24 in Los Angeles, California, the actress was pictured clad in an olive green sweater which covered an obvious bump on her stomach. A close source to the couple revealed to May issue of InTouch Weekly that Jennifer Aniston, 45, and Justin Theroux,42, are expecting a baby. The source further reveals that the hot duo already know the sex of their little bundle of joy.
"[Jen's] a little more than three-and-a-half months along and just found out the baby's sex." The close source further dished to the magazine. "It's incredible news for the two of them. Just a few months ago they were on the brink of splitting." The close source mentioned further.
If the rumors are true, then this phase would definitely be a phenomenal and groundbreaking phase for the "We're the Millers" actress. Jennifer Aniston has been childless for so long; with this news of her pregnancy, Jennifer Aniston is finally an exciting new adventure with her soon-to be hubby Justin Theroux.
However, fans of the couple must not be too ecstatic yet. Various rumors about Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy have been circulating for the past years, only to be (sadly) rubbished by the actress herself. Rumors about Jennifer Aniston's sterility have rocked the industry, prompting many fans to believe that hunky star Brad Pitt sought a divorce from Aniston due to her incapacity to conceive.
Although the couple might be really happy about the baby news, the close source revealed that Aniston is having a hard time with her pregnancy.
"In early April, Jen called Justin crying from the set. She said she couldn't stop throwing up. So he dropped everything, hopped on his bike, and drove over so he could personally deliver Jen's favorite organic ginger ale to her," an insider from the "Cake" set revealed.
The actress is said to be experiencing insomnia, nausea and morning sickness due to her pregnancy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]