Jennifer Aniston is Pregnant with a Baby Girl? Justin Theroux Excited?
By charmaine corne clutton | May 2, 2014 6:44 PM EST
The "We're the Millers" actress Jennifer Aniston is said to finally be pregnant with Justin Theroux' baby. The 45-year old was said to be pictured sporting a growing baby bump during the taping of her new upcoming film "Cake."
On April 24 in Los Angeles, California, the actress was pictured clad in an olive green sweater which covered an obvious bump on her stomach. A close source to the couple revealed to May issue of InTouch Weekly that Jennifer Aniston, 45, and Justin Theroux,42, are expecting a baby. The source further reveals that the hot duo already know the sex of their little bundle of joy.
"[Jen's] a little more than three-and-a-half months along and just found out the baby's sex." The close source further dished to the magazine. "It's incredible news for the two of them. Just a few months ago they were on the brink of splitting." The close source mentioned further.
If the rumors are true, then this phase would definitely be a phenomenal and groundbreaking phase for the "We're the Millers" actress. Jennifer Aniston has been childless for so long; with this news of her pregnancy, Jennifer Aniston is finally an exciting new adventure with her soon-to be hubby Justin Theroux.
However, fans of the couple must not be too ecstatic yet. Various rumors about Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy have been circulating for the past years, only to be (sadly) rubbished by the actress herself. Rumors about Jennifer Aniston's sterility have rocked the industry, prompting many fans to believe that hunky star Brad Pitt sought a divorce from Aniston due to her incapacity to conceive.
Although the couple might be really happy about the baby news, the close source revealed that Aniston is having a hard time with her pregnancy.
"In early April, Jen called Justin crying from the set. She said she couldn't stop throwing up. So he dropped everything, hopped on his bike, and drove over so he could personally deliver Jen's favorite organic ginger ale to her," an insider from the "Cake" set revealed.
The actress is said to be experiencing insomnia, nausea and morning sickness due to her pregnancy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date