'The Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Elena and Stefan Escape from Markos’ Clutch
By Keerthi Mohan | May 2, 2014 5:07 PM EST
Although Damon had made it clear that he wanted nothing more to do with Elena, the bad boy Salvatore is ever ready to help his on-again, off-again girlfriend whenever she is in trouble.
The Travelers are out to get Stefan and Elena for their doppelganger blood and Thursday’s episode saw Elena, Stefan and Damon hiding away at Caroline’s father’s cabin to evade the Travelers.
The Vampire Diaries
But things soon get unpleasant when Damon realizes they are hiding something from him.
He tries to engage the duo in a game of "Never Have I Ever,” but they don’t reveal the truth about Enzo’s death. However, Damon comes to know that his best friend is dead, when Enzo the ghost tries to kill Elena while she is in a bath tub, and Bonnie reveals that contact between the two worlds is now possible.
Enzo is out to make lives harder for his former friends and he only spares Damon, Stefan and Luke after Damon promises his best friend that he would find a way to bring him back.
Michael Malarkey, who plays Enzo, told Zap2It that the ghost is going to be in a revenge mode for some more time.
“He's going to freak everyone out for a little bit. He's discovered a few glitches in the matrix of the Other Side and is therefore able to manage to affect people in the land of the living in a rather creepy manner. You'll see how in the next episode. It's a good one. And at the moment, he's pissed off. He's got this vendetta and he wants to cause people trouble. He's in full anarchist mode.”
Thursday’s episode also saw Damon and Elena rekindling their relationship, but the moment is short-lived as Travelers kidnap both Elena and Stefan at the end of the episode.
Will Damon and others succeed in freeing Elena and Stefan from Markos’ control? The official synopsis of the upcoming episode indicates that duo manages to escape, however, they find themselves stranded in a remote location.
Meanwhile, Damon enlists the help of Matt and Jeremy to help him set a trap for Markos, which does not turn out the way he hopes. The next episode will also see Bonnie confiding in Caroline a secret that she has been harboring about the Other Side, and Caroline will be a witness to an unthinkable act of violence by the Travelers.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- 'White Collar' Season 6 RECAP Episode 3: Amy Slaps Neal Caffrey In Uncontrolled Variables [SPOILERS]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies