'The Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Elena and Stefan Escape from Markos’ Clutch
By Keerthi Mohan | May 2, 2014 5:07 PM EST
Although Damon had made it clear that he wanted nothing more to do with Elena, the bad boy Salvatore is ever ready to help his on-again, off-again girlfriend whenever she is in trouble.
The Travelers are out to get Stefan and Elena for their doppelganger blood and Thursday’s episode saw Elena, Stefan and Damon hiding away at Caroline’s father’s cabin to evade the Travelers.
The Vampire Diaries
But things soon get unpleasant when Damon realizes they are hiding something from him.
He tries to engage the duo in a game of "Never Have I Ever,” but they don’t reveal the truth about Enzo’s death. However, Damon comes to know that his best friend is dead, when Enzo the ghost tries to kill Elena while she is in a bath tub, and Bonnie reveals that contact between the two worlds is now possible.
Enzo is out to make lives harder for his former friends and he only spares Damon, Stefan and Luke after Damon promises his best friend that he would find a way to bring him back.
Michael Malarkey, who plays Enzo, told Zap2It that the ghost is going to be in a revenge mode for some more time.
“He's going to freak everyone out for a little bit. He's discovered a few glitches in the matrix of the Other Side and is therefore able to manage to affect people in the land of the living in a rather creepy manner. You'll see how in the next episode. It's a good one. And at the moment, he's pissed off. He's got this vendetta and he wants to cause people trouble. He's in full anarchist mode.”
Thursday’s episode also saw Damon and Elena rekindling their relationship, but the moment is short-lived as Travelers kidnap both Elena and Stefan at the end of the episode.
Will Damon and others succeed in freeing Elena and Stefan from Markos’ control? The official synopsis of the upcoming episode indicates that duo manages to escape, however, they find themselves stranded in a remote location.
Meanwhile, Damon enlists the help of Matt and Jeremy to help him set a trap for Markos, which does not turn out the way he hopes. The next episode will also see Bonnie confiding in Caroline a secret that she has been harboring about the Other Side, and Caroline will be a witness to an unthinkable act of violence by the Travelers.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’