'The Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Elena and Stefan Escape from Markos’ Clutch
By Keerthi Mohan | May 2, 2014 5:07 PM EST
Although Damon had made it clear that he wanted nothing more to do with Elena, the bad boy Salvatore is ever ready to help his on-again, off-again girlfriend whenever she is in trouble.
The Travelers are out to get Stefan and Elena for their doppelganger blood and Thursday’s episode saw Elena, Stefan and Damon hiding away at Caroline’s father’s cabin to evade the Travelers.
The Vampire Diaries
But things soon get unpleasant when Damon realizes they are hiding something from him.
He tries to engage the duo in a game of "Never Have I Ever,” but they don’t reveal the truth about Enzo’s death. However, Damon comes to know that his best friend is dead, when Enzo the ghost tries to kill Elena while she is in a bath tub, and Bonnie reveals that contact between the two worlds is now possible.
Enzo is out to make lives harder for his former friends and he only spares Damon, Stefan and Luke after Damon promises his best friend that he would find a way to bring him back.
Michael Malarkey, who plays Enzo, told Zap2It that the ghost is going to be in a revenge mode for some more time.
“He's going to freak everyone out for a little bit. He's discovered a few glitches in the matrix of the Other Side and is therefore able to manage to affect people in the land of the living in a rather creepy manner. You'll see how in the next episode. It's a good one. And at the moment, he's pissed off. He's got this vendetta and he wants to cause people trouble. He's in full anarchist mode.”
Thursday’s episode also saw Damon and Elena rekindling their relationship, but the moment is short-lived as Travelers kidnap both Elena and Stefan at the end of the episode.
Will Damon and others succeed in freeing Elena and Stefan from Markos’ control? The official synopsis of the upcoming episode indicates that duo manages to escape, however, they find themselves stranded in a remote location.
Meanwhile, Damon enlists the help of Matt and Jeremy to help him set a trap for Markos, which does not turn out the way he hopes. The next episode will also see Bonnie confiding in Caroline a secret that she has been harboring about the Other Side, and Caroline will be a witness to an unthinkable act of violence by the Travelers.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region