Salman Khan Getting Back with Ex-Girlfriend Sangeeta Bijlani?
By Arijita Bhowmik | May 2, 2014 4:59 PM EST
Superstar Salman Khan's renewed affinity with Sangeeta Bijlani has led to reports of the actor getting back with his ex-girlfriend.
Khan, who has returned from Poland after shooting climax scenes for his next film, "Kick" is supposedly planning a break at his Panvel farmhouse over the weekend. And Bijlani might be accompanying the actor, who had once famously dated the star, reported Mumbai Mirror.
Bijlani when asked about her weekend plans maintained a safe answer saying nothing has been decided yet.
Despite the duo's breakup years ago, Bijlani is a regular at the Khan household. The former actress has been attending various events of the family and shares a comfortable equation with the actor.
"Sallu spends a lot of time with Sangeeta. She has been a regular at his Bandra residence even after they split, but her visits have become increasingly frequent in the last few months. Salman is still very fond of Sangeeta," a source close to the actor revealed the daily.
Khan had let out that he is still in good terms with Bijlani and said that he consider her as a friend during his debut appearance in "Koffee with Karan" last December. The 48-year-old had also confessed that he was about to marry Bijlani previously and even the wedding cards were printed, but eventually the marriage got called off.
While recent reports have hinted that the "Dabanng" star has been dating Romanian television host Lulia Vantur, but now the actor's close affinity with Bijlani has become the talk of the town.
Now it remains to be seen whether Khan and the former actress will reignite their romance once again.
Bijlani, who is also a former Miss India, has acted in several films over a brief period. After her break up with Khan, she got married to cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin in 1996, but later got divorced as reports of his affair with Badminton player Jwala Gutta surfaced.
Meanwhile, Bijlani is all set to make her comeback to the big screen with director Onir's film "Shab," where she will be playing one of the leads.
The actress is quite excited about the project and even talked about the superstar.
"I haven't discussed "Shab" with Salman, but I'm sure he is happy for me as he's a supportive friend. I wouldn't mind working with him, but the energies have to be right," Bijlani told The Times of India.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand