'Disney Infinity: Marvel Superheroes,' Exciting New Characters, New Gameplay [VIDEO]
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | May 2, 2014 4:50 PM EST
Disney just announced their follow-up "Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes" last April 30, 2014. The Disney expansion video game is expected to be released this September. New characters include "The Avengers" "Iron Man," "The Incredible Hulk," "Captain America," "Thor," and the rest of the team.
The popular Avengers characters aren't the only ones to be excited for in Disney Infinity 2.0. With the new story lines developed by Brian MIchael Bendis, Marvel's comic book veteran artist and writer, gamers will be assured of long days and nights with the joysticks. Added mini games will also add to the game addiction. New gameplay features will include advanced character controls, and building options. The Marvel characters' powers won't be exactly the same in the game as it was shown in the movies. Still, the game promises that the characters won't fall short of any amazing abilities to enjoy.
Players of the first version Disney Infinity need not to worry because all previous-game content will be carried over to the 2.0 edition. John Blackburn, vice president and general manager of Disney Infinity assures players that there won't be a problem with the transition of the previous collectibles. All the toys, play sets, power discs, and "Toy Box" levels will be sustained.
From the characters alone, players will have a good time as toy figures from Disney Infinity 1, can interact with the new Avengers toys. Since there are still a few months remaining before the 2.0 edition release, game creators hint that there are more characters to come.
But what good of too many characters if there won't be enough space to wander around? The game's new playable environments answer the question. An enormous version of New York City called "Marvel Manhattan" will have so much space to give. The environment is set to be very huge because several new characters in the game will have the ability to fly.
Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes' will be available in almost every gaming console like the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlaysStation 3, Xbox 360,PC, and even tablets and smartphones. Kids and children-at-heart adults will surely enjoy this game.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- 'World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor' Players Can Get The Free Character Boost Now And Still Upgrade To The Collector's Edition On Nov. 13, 2014, Plus The Horde Chopper Mount Will Only Be Available Until Sept. 30, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- Chinese Property Developer Flees To New Zealand After China Arrests Vice-Mayor For Corrupt Deals
- Amazon Announces 7 New Kindles: Upgraded Amazon 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HDX Available Now On Pre-order