'Disney Infinity: Marvel Superheroes,' Exciting New Characters, New Gameplay [VIDEO]
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | May 2, 2014 4:50 PM EST
Disney just announced their follow-up "Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes" last April 30, 2014. The Disney expansion video game is expected to be released this September. New characters include "The Avengers" "Iron Man," "The Incredible Hulk," "Captain America," "Thor," and the rest of the team.
The popular Avengers characters aren't the only ones to be excited for in Disney Infinity 2.0. With the new story lines developed by Brian MIchael Bendis, Marvel's comic book veteran artist and writer, gamers will be assured of long days and nights with the joysticks. Added mini games will also add to the game addiction. New gameplay features will include advanced character controls, and building options. The Marvel characters' powers won't be exactly the same in the game as it was shown in the movies. Still, the game promises that the characters won't fall short of any amazing abilities to enjoy.
Players of the first version Disney Infinity need not to worry because all previous-game content will be carried over to the 2.0 edition. John Blackburn, vice president and general manager of Disney Infinity assures players that there won't be a problem with the transition of the previous collectibles. All the toys, play sets, power discs, and "Toy Box" levels will be sustained.
From the characters alone, players will have a good time as toy figures from Disney Infinity 1, can interact with the new Avengers toys. Since there are still a few months remaining before the 2.0 edition release, game creators hint that there are more characters to come.
But what good of too many characters if there won't be enough space to wander around? The game's new playable environments answer the question. An enormous version of New York City called "Marvel Manhattan" will have so much space to give. The environment is set to be very huge because several new characters in the game will have the ability to fly.
Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes' will be available in almost every gaming console like the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlaysStation 3, Xbox 360,PC, and even tablets and smartphones. Kids and children-at-heart adults will surely enjoy this game.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- PS4 News: An Update On Project Morpheus And 2 More Games Coming To It
- ‘World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update For The Classes Including Druid, Rogue And Priest [WATCH VIDEO]
- LG G Flex vs. HTC One M8 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- 'Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare' Details Exo Suit Options As A Potential Movie Leak Gets Spotted
- Android L Rollout Prediction: Nexus 4, Moto X, HTC One, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, LG G2
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features