Xiaomi Mi-2A vs. Sony Xperia SP Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | May 2, 2014 4:49 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Xiaomi Mi-2A or the Sony Xperia SP, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Xiaomi Mi-2A comes with a 4.5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The Sony Xperia SP comes with a 4.6 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The Xiaomi Mi-2A comes with 133 x 66.5 x 9.5 mm dimensions and weighs 133 grams. The Sony Xperia SP comes with 130.6 x 67.1 x 10 mm dimensions and weighs 155 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Xiaomi Mi-2A is equipped with a 1.7 GHz dual core processor and Xiaolong S4 Pro chipset. It comes with 16 GB of internal memory and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The Sony Xperia SP is equipped with a 1.7 GHz dual core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8960T Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
Both the devices run on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and have 1 GB of RAM.
The Xiaomi Mi-2A sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP. The Sony Xperia SP sports an 8 MP primary camera on autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is a VGA camera.
The Xiaomi Mi-2A comes with a Li-Ion 2030 mAh battery whereas the Sony Xperia SP comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2370 mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The Xiaomi Mi-2A is priced at around AU $349.95. The Sony Xperia SP C5302 is priced at around AU $279.95 and the 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $299.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight