Selena Gomez Mad At Justin Bieber for His Infamous Temper ? The Real Reason for Jelena Break-Up Revealed
By Sonalee singh | May 2, 2014 4:16 PM EST
Is Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez over for good? Reportedly, Gomez is irked by Bieber's flirtatious behavior and this has proved to be a final nail in the coffin.
There were rumours that had suggested that Kylie and Kendall's growing closeness to Bieber had worked, as a catalyst in Jelena's break-up, however, now it seems there is more to it.
Apparently, it is Bieber's uncontrollable rage that has made Selena to move on from him.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlife, "He was begging for her back at first but then as usual he got angry and defensive. They're not talking anymore. She said she was only giving him one more chance and that was it."
Moreover, the source has further suggested that Bieber was unfaithful to Selena.
"She saw stuff on his phone that proved he was lying to her and he's been hooking-up with other girls the whole time, there was no way he could talk his way out of it. They had another huge fight and she says that she'll never go back," a source revealed.
Jelena fans are saddened to know that the couple has once again broken up. They had reunited in March and were also seen getting cozy at recently concluded Coachella Music festival.
An eyewitness told US Magazine, "the duo were spotted holding hands and walking through an all-access area where they both had on sunglasses and had their heads down like they didn't want to be noticed. Justin took the lead and was escorting Selena through the all-access area."
However, it seems there is no getting back for these two in future as Gomez was recently spotted with Orlando Bloom and Bieber was seen going on dinner date with Kendall Jenner.
Let us know what do you think about Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber second break-up. Who do you think should be blamed for it-Justin's infamous temper or Jenner sisters?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports