Selena Gomez Mad At Justin Bieber for His Infamous Temper ? The Real Reason for Jelena Break-Up Revealed
By Sonalee singh | May 2, 2014 4:16 PM EST
Is Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez over for good? Reportedly, Gomez is irked by Bieber's flirtatious behavior and this has proved to be a final nail in the coffin.
There were rumours that had suggested that Kylie and Kendall's growing closeness to Bieber had worked, as a catalyst in Jelena's break-up, however, now it seems there is more to it.
Apparently, it is Bieber's uncontrollable rage that has made Selena to move on from him.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlife, "He was begging for her back at first but then as usual he got angry and defensive. They're not talking anymore. She said she was only giving him one more chance and that was it."
Moreover, the source has further suggested that Bieber was unfaithful to Selena.
"She saw stuff on his phone that proved he was lying to her and he's been hooking-up with other girls the whole time, there was no way he could talk his way out of it. They had another huge fight and she says that she'll never go back," a source revealed.
Jelena fans are saddened to know that the couple has once again broken up. They had reunited in March and were also seen getting cozy at recently concluded Coachella Music festival.
An eyewitness told US Magazine, "the duo were spotted holding hands and walking through an all-access area where they both had on sunglasses and had their heads down like they didn't want to be noticed. Justin took the lead and was escorting Selena through the all-access area."
However, it seems there is no getting back for these two in future as Gomez was recently spotted with Orlando Bloom and Bieber was seen going on dinner date with Kendall Jenner.
Let us know what do you think about Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber second break-up. Who do you think should be blamed for it-Justin's infamous temper or Jenner sisters?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown