Selena Gomez Mad At Justin Bieber for His Infamous Temper ? The Real Reason for Jelena Break-Up Revealed
By Sonalee singh | May 2, 2014 4:16 PM EST
Is Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez over for good? Reportedly, Gomez is irked by Bieber's flirtatious behavior and this has proved to be a final nail in the coffin.
There were rumours that had suggested that Kylie and Kendall's growing closeness to Bieber had worked, as a catalyst in Jelena's break-up, however, now it seems there is more to it.
Apparently, it is Bieber's uncontrollable rage that has made Selena to move on from him.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlife, "He was begging for her back at first but then as usual he got angry and defensive. They're not talking anymore. She said she was only giving him one more chance and that was it."
Moreover, the source has further suggested that Bieber was unfaithful to Selena.
"She saw stuff on his phone that proved he was lying to her and he's been hooking-up with other girls the whole time, there was no way he could talk his way out of it. They had another huge fight and she says that she'll never go back," a source revealed.
Jelena fans are saddened to know that the couple has once again broken up. They had reunited in March and were also seen getting cozy at recently concluded Coachella Music festival.
An eyewitness told US Magazine, "the duo were spotted holding hands and walking through an all-access area where they both had on sunglasses and had their heads down like they didn't want to be noticed. Justin took the lead and was escorting Selena through the all-access area."
However, it seems there is no getting back for these two in future as Gomez was recently spotted with Orlando Bloom and Bieber was seen going on dinner date with Kendall Jenner.
Let us know what do you think about Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber second break-up. Who do you think should be blamed for it-Justin's infamous temper or Jenner sisters?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate