Selena Gomez Mad At Justin Bieber for His Infamous Temper ? The Real Reason for Jelena Break-Up Revealed
By Sonalee singh | May 2, 2014 4:16 PM EST
Is Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez over for good? Reportedly, Gomez is irked by Bieber's flirtatious behavior and this has proved to be a final nail in the coffin.
There were rumours that had suggested that Kylie and Kendall's growing closeness to Bieber had worked, as a catalyst in Jelena's break-up, however, now it seems there is more to it.
Apparently, it is Bieber's uncontrollable rage that has made Selena to move on from him.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlife, "He was begging for her back at first but then as usual he got angry and defensive. They're not talking anymore. She said she was only giving him one more chance and that was it."
Moreover, the source has further suggested that Bieber was unfaithful to Selena.
"She saw stuff on his phone that proved he was lying to her and he's been hooking-up with other girls the whole time, there was no way he could talk his way out of it. They had another huge fight and she says that she'll never go back," a source revealed.
Jelena fans are saddened to know that the couple has once again broken up. They had reunited in March and were also seen getting cozy at recently concluded Coachella Music festival.
An eyewitness told US Magazine, "the duo were spotted holding hands and walking through an all-access area where they both had on sunglasses and had their heads down like they didn't want to be noticed. Justin took the lead and was escorting Selena through the all-access area."
However, it seems there is no getting back for these two in future as Gomez was recently spotted with Orlando Bloom and Bieber was seen going on dinner date with Kendall Jenner.
Let us know what do you think about Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber second break-up. Who do you think should be blamed for it-Justin's infamous temper or Jenner sisters?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2