Nicole Richie Depressed and Anorexic, Considering Divorce from Cheating Husband Joel Madden?
By Annie Dee | May 2, 2014 4:09 PM EST
The newest issue of Star magazine is claiming that Nicole Richie's perfect and smooth-sailing wedding with Joel Madden is a sham. Nicole Richie has recently claimed that there are no major conflicts between Joel Madden and her, just the little fights that married couples often have, especially when it comes to raising their kids. However, the magazine is claiming otherwise. In fact, Nicole Richie's marriage is so chaotic that she's very stressed about it. Joel Madden is nowhere to be found near his wife while Nicole Richie is breaking down because he's working in Australia. Working or not, he is also seen out and about, being spotted engaged in PDA with Bonnie McKee. As a result, she's depressed and anorexic, and this can affect how she handles being a mom.
Nicole Richie gets the honor for her novel "The Truth About Diamonds."
"After three years of marriage and two kids, husband Joel [Madden] hooks up with a hot redhead while Nicole starves herself," claimes the tabloid.
In addition, the tabloid is also claiming that Nicole is experiencing a "potentially deadly weight crisis" because of the emotional stress she's suffering why her husband is working in Australia.
"Their marriage is hanging by a thread, and she's considering a divorce," says the mag. "The stress from her marriage has made Nicole lose her appetite. She's trying to stay strong for the kids, but she's been extremely down and cries all the time."
According to this week's Star magazine, body expert Alicia Hunter estimates that the petite 5ft 1in 32-year-old could be down to as little as 85lbs and consuming only around 600 calories per day. A normal person usually consumes around 2000 calories a day so this number is really too small. Nicole Richie lost so much weight she is barely recognizable anymore.
"Nicole looked like a little boy! She appeared extremely unhealthy and malnourished. I was starstruck when I saw Cameron, but it took me a minute to figure out that she was with Nicole Richie," shares an eyewitness, while Nicole was out on a lunch date with Cameron Diaz.
"We've obviously gone back and forth because we did grow up so differently, and there are aspects about the way he was raised that I wish I'd had and vice versa. We just apply both of those ideas to our family," said Nicole Richie in recent interview.
Whether she is lying about this perfect family image remains a mystery.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet