Nicole Richie Depressed and Anorexic, Considering Divorce from Cheating Husband Joel Madden?
By Annie Dee | May 2, 2014 4:09 PM EST
The newest issue of Star magazine is claiming that Nicole Richie's perfect and smooth-sailing wedding with Joel Madden is a sham. Nicole Richie has recently claimed that there are no major conflicts between Joel Madden and her, just the little fights that married couples often have, especially when it comes to raising their kids. However, the magazine is claiming otherwise. In fact, Nicole Richie's marriage is so chaotic that she's very stressed about it. Joel Madden is nowhere to be found near his wife while Nicole Richie is breaking down because he's working in Australia. Working or not, he is also seen out and about, being spotted engaged in PDA with Bonnie McKee. As a result, she's depressed and anorexic, and this can affect how she handles being a mom.
Nicole Richie gets the honor for her novel "The Truth About Diamonds."
"After three years of marriage and two kids, husband Joel [Madden] hooks up with a hot redhead while Nicole starves herself," claimes the tabloid.
In addition, the tabloid is also claiming that Nicole is experiencing a "potentially deadly weight crisis" because of the emotional stress she's suffering why her husband is working in Australia.
"Their marriage is hanging by a thread, and she's considering a divorce," says the mag. "The stress from her marriage has made Nicole lose her appetite. She's trying to stay strong for the kids, but she's been extremely down and cries all the time."
According to this week's Star magazine, body expert Alicia Hunter estimates that the petite 5ft 1in 32-year-old could be down to as little as 85lbs and consuming only around 600 calories per day. A normal person usually consumes around 2000 calories a day so this number is really too small. Nicole Richie lost so much weight she is barely recognizable anymore.
"Nicole looked like a little boy! She appeared extremely unhealthy and malnourished. I was starstruck when I saw Cameron, but it took me a minute to figure out that she was with Nicole Richie," shares an eyewitness, while Nicole was out on a lunch date with Cameron Diaz.
"We've obviously gone back and forth because we did grow up so differently, and there are aspects about the way he was raised that I wish I'd had and vice versa. We just apply both of those ideas to our family," said Nicole Richie in recent interview.
Whether she is lying about this perfect family image remains a mystery.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate