‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ Movie Second Trailer Released, Watch it Now
By Maychelle Ornos | May 2, 2014 4:06 PM EST
Paramount Pictures, in collaboration with Kid's Network Nickelodeon, has recently released a second trailer for the much-awaited movie adaptation of the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles," according to Variety. The new teaser features fresh action-packed footages of the four-some mainstays: Donatello, Raphael, Leonardo and Michelangelo.
The film previews the how the Turtles fight against the wrath of Shredder, the role played by actor William Fichtner, and his evil ninjas called the Foot Clan in New York City.
The plot actually revolves on the team-up of the Ninja Turtles with journalist April O'Neil (Megan Fox) and her cameraman Vern Fenwick (Will Arnett) in saving the Big Apple and conquers Shredder and his army. The movie also features the origin of the turtles plus more twists and surprises.
"But heroes are not born-they are created," Shredder said in narration. Like the first trailer, the film's antagonist was the one speaking in the background while talking with April. He revealed that he and her father created the four-some ninjas to solve crime and violence in the city.
Although the recently released teaser is being criticized for using similar footages and narration with the first one, it is to have a glimpse on the humanized looks of the Ninja Turtles, according to Screen Rant. Clips of Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael and Leonardo on the move were the highlights.
Such splendid leap in showing the life-sized form of the characters assures fans of more live action in the movie. Perhaps a second trailer release will counter all the reservations as to the look of the four main characters, as reported by IMBD. Surely this Michael Bay-produced flick is a promising one that is worth the wait.
Meanwhile, the roster of stars for the latest movie adaptation of the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" includes a variety of stars. These include Whoopi Goldberg, Alan Ritchson, Jeremy Howard, Noel Fisher, Pete Ploszek, Danny Woodburn, Megan Fox, William Fichtner and Will Arnett.
The "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" movie, directed by Jonathan Liebesman, is set to hit the theatres on August 8, 2014. Whether this movie will be a hit or miss is still too soon to tell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports