‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ Movie Second Trailer Released, Watch it Now
By Maychelle Ornos | May 2, 2014 4:06 PM EST
Paramount Pictures, in collaboration with Kid's Network Nickelodeon, has recently released a second trailer for the much-awaited movie adaptation of the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles," according to Variety. The new teaser features fresh action-packed footages of the four-some mainstays: Donatello, Raphael, Leonardo and Michelangelo.
The film previews the how the Turtles fight against the wrath of Shredder, the role played by actor William Fichtner, and his evil ninjas called the Foot Clan in New York City.
The plot actually revolves on the team-up of the Ninja Turtles with journalist April O'Neil (Megan Fox) and her cameraman Vern Fenwick (Will Arnett) in saving the Big Apple and conquers Shredder and his army. The movie also features the origin of the turtles plus more twists and surprises.
"But heroes are not born-they are created," Shredder said in narration. Like the first trailer, the film's antagonist was the one speaking in the background while talking with April. He revealed that he and her father created the four-some ninjas to solve crime and violence in the city.
Although the recently released teaser is being criticized for using similar footages and narration with the first one, it is to have a glimpse on the humanized looks of the Ninja Turtles, according to Screen Rant. Clips of Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael and Leonardo on the move were the highlights.
Such splendid leap in showing the life-sized form of the characters assures fans of more live action in the movie. Perhaps a second trailer release will counter all the reservations as to the look of the four main characters, as reported by IMBD. Surely this Michael Bay-produced flick is a promising one that is worth the wait.
Meanwhile, the roster of stars for the latest movie adaptation of the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" includes a variety of stars. These include Whoopi Goldberg, Alan Ritchson, Jeremy Howard, Noel Fisher, Pete Ploszek, Danny Woodburn, Megan Fox, William Fichtner and Will Arnett.
The "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" movie, directed by Jonathan Liebesman, is set to hit the theatres on August 8, 2014. Whether this movie will be a hit or miss is still too soon to tell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu