‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ Movie Second Trailer Released, Watch it Now
By Maychelle Ornos | May 2, 2014 4:06 PM EST
Paramount Pictures, in collaboration with Kid's Network Nickelodeon, has recently released a second trailer for the much-awaited movie adaptation of the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles," according to Variety. The new teaser features fresh action-packed footages of the four-some mainstays: Donatello, Raphael, Leonardo and Michelangelo.
The film previews the how the Turtles fight against the wrath of Shredder, the role played by actor William Fichtner, and his evil ninjas called the Foot Clan in New York City.
The plot actually revolves on the team-up of the Ninja Turtles with journalist April O'Neil (Megan Fox) and her cameraman Vern Fenwick (Will Arnett) in saving the Big Apple and conquers Shredder and his army. The movie also features the origin of the turtles plus more twists and surprises.
"But heroes are not born-they are created," Shredder said in narration. Like the first trailer, the film's antagonist was the one speaking in the background while talking with April. He revealed that he and her father created the four-some ninjas to solve crime and violence in the city.
Although the recently released teaser is being criticized for using similar footages and narration with the first one, it is to have a glimpse on the humanized looks of the Ninja Turtles, according to Screen Rant. Clips of Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael and Leonardo on the move were the highlights.
Such splendid leap in showing the life-sized form of the characters assures fans of more live action in the movie. Perhaps a second trailer release will counter all the reservations as to the look of the four main characters, as reported by IMBD. Surely this Michael Bay-produced flick is a promising one that is worth the wait.
Meanwhile, the roster of stars for the latest movie adaptation of the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" includes a variety of stars. These include Whoopi Goldberg, Alan Ritchson, Jeremy Howard, Noel Fisher, Pete Ploszek, Danny Woodburn, Megan Fox, William Fichtner and Will Arnett.
The "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" movie, directed by Jonathan Liebesman, is set to hit the theatres on August 8, 2014. Whether this movie will be a hit or miss is still too soon to tell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal