‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ Movie Second Trailer Released, Watch it Now
By Maychelle Ornos | May 2, 2014 4:06 PM EST
Paramount Pictures, in collaboration with Kid's Network Nickelodeon, has recently released a second trailer for the much-awaited movie adaptation of the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles," according to Variety. The new teaser features fresh action-packed footages of the four-some mainstays: Donatello, Raphael, Leonardo and Michelangelo.
The film previews the how the Turtles fight against the wrath of Shredder, the role played by actor William Fichtner, and his evil ninjas called the Foot Clan in New York City.
The plot actually revolves on the team-up of the Ninja Turtles with journalist April O'Neil (Megan Fox) and her cameraman Vern Fenwick (Will Arnett) in saving the Big Apple and conquers Shredder and his army. The movie also features the origin of the turtles plus more twists and surprises.
"But heroes are not born-they are created," Shredder said in narration. Like the first trailer, the film's antagonist was the one speaking in the background while talking with April. He revealed that he and her father created the four-some ninjas to solve crime and violence in the city.
Although the recently released teaser is being criticized for using similar footages and narration with the first one, it is to have a glimpse on the humanized looks of the Ninja Turtles, according to Screen Rant. Clips of Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael and Leonardo on the move were the highlights.
Such splendid leap in showing the life-sized form of the characters assures fans of more live action in the movie. Perhaps a second trailer release will counter all the reservations as to the look of the four main characters, as reported by IMBD. Surely this Michael Bay-produced flick is a promising one that is worth the wait.
Meanwhile, the roster of stars for the latest movie adaptation of the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" includes a variety of stars. These include Whoopi Goldberg, Alan Ritchson, Jeremy Howard, Noel Fisher, Pete Ploszek, Danny Woodburn, Megan Fox, William Fichtner and Will Arnett.
The "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" movie, directed by Jonathan Liebesman, is set to hit the theatres on August 8, 2014. Whether this movie will be a hit or miss is still too soon to tell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills