Justin Bieber Cheats on Selena Gomez with Kylie Jenner, But Hates That Selena Gomez Hooks Up with Orlando Bloom
By Annie Dee | May 2, 2014 4:06 PM EST
Two can certainly play the cheating game...and the unfollowing on Instagram game. Now that Selena and Justin Bieber have broken up, over Instagram no less, juicier details of why they finally decided that their reunion should not last further are coming out. Turns out, Justin Bieber cannot take his own cheating ways when thrown back on his face. Selena Gomez hooking up with Orlando Bloom, which just might be the older guy Selena Gomez has once said she is waiting for, proves too much for young Justin Bieber.
Is Justin's new song about Selena?
Recently, it has been reported that Selena Gomez decided not to follow the Jenner sisters, Justin Bieber and then everyone because she had it with people being so toxic and inconsiderate. Justin Bieber's phone contained pictures and texts from almost every girl in the planet, including Kylie and Kendall Jenner, making her mad with jealousy and depressed.
However, in a bizaare move, Justin Bieber unfollowed Selena Gomez back after posting pictures captioned with him being sad that he will never be able to propose to his future wife. Many wondered why until a report came out saying Selena Gomez is hooking up with Orlando Bloom. Many were quick to make the association and now assumes that Justin Bieber seeing Selena Gomez going out with the older guy and presumably sleeping with him made him realize Selena Gomez will not follow him ever anymore (Instagram or otherwise) and he should not be following the young singer actress too. In today's world, unfollowing someone on Instagram is akin to breaking up with someone on international television; the young couple's actions just proved this.
Justin Bieber can be considered a hypocrite for what he's doing. He is the epitome of the double standard in today's society wherein boys think they can cheat and then thinks it's not right when girls cheat on them. Granted, no cheating is right, but Justin's actions and feelings are quite irrational.
But then, the young couple breaking up just might be a blessing in disguise. With Kylie Jenner and Justin Bieber flaunting their romance online, there's just no reason for Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber to follow each other on their social media accounts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims