Justin Bieber Cheats on Selena Gomez with Kylie Jenner, But Hates That Selena Gomez Hooks Up with Orlando Bloom
By Annie Dee | May 2, 2014 4:06 PM EST
Two can certainly play the cheating game...and the unfollowing on Instagram game. Now that Selena and Justin Bieber have broken up, over Instagram no less, juicier details of why they finally decided that their reunion should not last further are coming out. Turns out, Justin Bieber cannot take his own cheating ways when thrown back on his face. Selena Gomez hooking up with Orlando Bloom, which just might be the older guy Selena Gomez has once said she is waiting for, proves too much for young Justin Bieber.
Is Justin's new song about Selena?
Recently, it has been reported that Selena Gomez decided not to follow the Jenner sisters, Justin Bieber and then everyone because she had it with people being so toxic and inconsiderate. Justin Bieber's phone contained pictures and texts from almost every girl in the planet, including Kylie and Kendall Jenner, making her mad with jealousy and depressed.
However, in a bizaare move, Justin Bieber unfollowed Selena Gomez back after posting pictures captioned with him being sad that he will never be able to propose to his future wife. Many wondered why until a report came out saying Selena Gomez is hooking up with Orlando Bloom. Many were quick to make the association and now assumes that Justin Bieber seeing Selena Gomez going out with the older guy and presumably sleeping with him made him realize Selena Gomez will not follow him ever anymore (Instagram or otherwise) and he should not be following the young singer actress too. In today's world, unfollowing someone on Instagram is akin to breaking up with someone on international television; the young couple's actions just proved this.
Justin Bieber can be considered a hypocrite for what he's doing. He is the epitome of the double standard in today's society wherein boys think they can cheat and then thinks it's not right when girls cheat on them. Granted, no cheating is right, but Justin's actions and feelings are quite irrational.
But then, the young couple breaking up just might be a blessing in disguise. With Kylie Jenner and Justin Bieber flaunting their romance online, there's just no reason for Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber to follow each other on their social media accounts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Kate Middleton, Kelly Brook Have 'Most Perfect Breasts' While Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Have 'Least Desirable' Breasts, New Survey Finds [SEE PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L