Hilary Duff Entertains Membership on Scientology to Cope with Mike Comrie Breakup
By Annie Dee | May 2, 2014 4:04 PM EST
Hilary Duff has been hanging out with Alanna Masterson at the Coachella music festival and sporting fake Scientology tattoos, such that many are speculating she's on the verge of joining the Scientology religion. Reports too are claiming that this is the result of the stress she is currently under, after breaking up with husband Mike Comrie.
Alanna Masterson is a well-known celebrity member of Scientology, along with most of her family. Seeing Hilary Duff hanging out with Alanna at the event was enough to spark rumours that Alanna is trying to convince Hilary Duff to join the religion as well.
Hilary Duff's recent actions spell out how comfortable she is with becoming part of the controversial Scientology crowd. The religion has been touted as cult, even though many celebrities belonging to it will deny this. The religion has a lot of famous celebrities as members, so it will not be too surprising if Hilary Duff will become wooed and attracted to the infamous religion. It will not be surprising too considering how stressed Hilary Duff is because of what is happening between her and Mike Comrie. Usually, people join all sorts of organizations, especially religious ones when they find life to be too hard.
Even though there are also reports that Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie are patching things up, the two are far from becoming reunited. Even though they share a kid, the two were adamant that they cannot stay together.
On the other hand, Hilary Duff going out with Alanna Masterson and having fun and sporting Scientololgy tattoos really meant nothing. After all, she's best friends with Alanna for at least a decade already. The tattoos just might be her way of saying she thinks she's cool with all types of religion, Scientology included. And the tattoos looked good on her, so why not? People wear all sorts of religious items for fashion.
Whether or not Hilary Duff decides to take the plunge and be part of the religion, it is certainly up to her. If she thinks this can alleviate some of the pain she is going through, then so be it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Party with Chris Brown, Take Group Selfies with Rapper and his Friends
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects