Hilary Duff Entertains Membership on Scientology to Cope with Mike Comrie Breakup
By Annie Dee | May 2, 2014 4:04 PM EST
Hilary Duff has been hanging out with Alanna Masterson at the Coachella music festival and sporting fake Scientology tattoos, such that many are speculating she's on the verge of joining the Scientology religion. Reports too are claiming that this is the result of the stress she is currently under, after breaking up with husband Mike Comrie.
Alanna Masterson is a well-known celebrity member of Scientology, along with most of her family. Seeing Hilary Duff hanging out with Alanna at the event was enough to spark rumours that Alanna is trying to convince Hilary Duff to join the religion as well.
Hilary Duff's recent actions spell out how comfortable she is with becoming part of the controversial Scientology crowd. The religion has been touted as cult, even though many celebrities belonging to it will deny this. The religion has a lot of famous celebrities as members, so it will not be too surprising if Hilary Duff will become wooed and attracted to the infamous religion. It will not be surprising too considering how stressed Hilary Duff is because of what is happening between her and Mike Comrie. Usually, people join all sorts of organizations, especially religious ones when they find life to be too hard.
Even though there are also reports that Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie are patching things up, the two are far from becoming reunited. Even though they share a kid, the two were adamant that they cannot stay together.
On the other hand, Hilary Duff going out with Alanna Masterson and having fun and sporting Scientololgy tattoos really meant nothing. After all, she's best friends with Alanna for at least a decade already. The tattoos just might be her way of saying she thinks she's cool with all types of religion, Scientology included. And the tattoos looked good on her, so why not? People wear all sorts of religious items for fashion.
Whether or not Hilary Duff decides to take the plunge and be part of the religion, it is certainly up to her. If she thinks this can alleviate some of the pain she is going through, then so be it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales