Hilary Duff Entertains Membership on Scientology to Cope with Mike Comrie Breakup
By Annie Dee | May 2, 2014 4:04 PM EST
Hilary Duff has been hanging out with Alanna Masterson at the Coachella music festival and sporting fake Scientology tattoos, such that many are speculating she's on the verge of joining the Scientology religion. Reports too are claiming that this is the result of the stress she is currently under, after breaking up with husband Mike Comrie.
Alanna Masterson is a well-known celebrity member of Scientology, along with most of her family. Seeing Hilary Duff hanging out with Alanna at the event was enough to spark rumours that Alanna is trying to convince Hilary Duff to join the religion as well.
Hilary Duff's recent actions spell out how comfortable she is with becoming part of the controversial Scientology crowd. The religion has been touted as cult, even though many celebrities belonging to it will deny this. The religion has a lot of famous celebrities as members, so it will not be too surprising if Hilary Duff will become wooed and attracted to the infamous religion. It will not be surprising too considering how stressed Hilary Duff is because of what is happening between her and Mike Comrie. Usually, people join all sorts of organizations, especially religious ones when they find life to be too hard.
Even though there are also reports that Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie are patching things up, the two are far from becoming reunited. Even though they share a kid, the two were adamant that they cannot stay together.
On the other hand, Hilary Duff going out with Alanna Masterson and having fun and sporting Scientololgy tattoos really meant nothing. After all, she's best friends with Alanna for at least a decade already. The tattoos just might be her way of saying she thinks she's cool with all types of religion, Scientology included. And the tattoos looked good on her, so why not? People wear all sorts of religious items for fashion.
Whether or not Hilary Duff decides to take the plunge and be part of the religion, it is certainly up to her. If she thinks this can alleviate some of the pain she is going through, then so be it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage