Hilary Duff Entertains Membership on Scientology to Cope with Mike Comrie Breakup
By Annie Dee | May 2, 2014 4:04 PM EST
Hilary Duff has been hanging out with Alanna Masterson at the Coachella music festival and sporting fake Scientology tattoos, such that many are speculating she's on the verge of joining the Scientology religion. Reports too are claiming that this is the result of the stress she is currently under, after breaking up with husband Mike Comrie.
Alanna Masterson is a well-known celebrity member of Scientology, along with most of her family. Seeing Hilary Duff hanging out with Alanna at the event was enough to spark rumours that Alanna is trying to convince Hilary Duff to join the religion as well.
Hilary Duff's recent actions spell out how comfortable she is with becoming part of the controversial Scientology crowd. The religion has been touted as cult, even though many celebrities belonging to it will deny this. The religion has a lot of famous celebrities as members, so it will not be too surprising if Hilary Duff will become wooed and attracted to the infamous religion. It will not be surprising too considering how stressed Hilary Duff is because of what is happening between her and Mike Comrie. Usually, people join all sorts of organizations, especially religious ones when they find life to be too hard.
Even though there are also reports that Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie are patching things up, the two are far from becoming reunited. Even though they share a kid, the two were adamant that they cannot stay together.
On the other hand, Hilary Duff going out with Alanna Masterson and having fun and sporting Scientololgy tattoos really meant nothing. After all, she's best friends with Alanna for at least a decade already. The tattoos just might be her way of saying she thinks she's cool with all types of religion, Scientology included. And the tattoos looked good on her, so why not? People wear all sorts of religious items for fashion.
Whether or not Hilary Duff decides to take the plunge and be part of the religion, it is certainly up to her. If she thinks this can alleviate some of the pain she is going through, then so be it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- 'White Collar' Season 6 RECAP Episode 3: Amy Slaps Neal Caffrey In Uncontrolled Variables [SPOILERS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies