‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Limbless Rick Grimes in Upcoming Season Plus Norman Reedus Calls New Season ‘Completely Insane’
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 2, 2014 4:03 PM EST
The cast members for "The Walking Dead" are arriving back in Atlanta to resume filming Season 5 of AMC's hit zombie show. Many of the cast members haven't read the script which only means once they land on set will they're in for a shocker. Meanwhile, Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) may lose a hand in Season 5.
In "The Walking Dead" comic books, Rick Grimes loses a limb.
Comic book writer Robert Kirkman welcomes the idea of Rick losing a hand in the comics.
"To be perfectly honest, the practical difficulties of having a guy who doesn't have a hand is extremely complicated in the comic and would be impossible in the show. For instance, in a recent issue, I think it's No. 122 or 123, Rick is standing on top of a truck. It would take him quite a while to climb on top of a truck with one hand, but we just show him standing on that truck. And you're reading that comic, and you're like, 'There he is on that truck'," said Robert at "The Writer's Room" (via Comic Book Resources).
There is more, Robert goes on and shares a "TWD" Season 5 spoiler.
"Yeah, but spoiler alert, he loses a hand in Season 5, so ..."
Norman Reedus Calls "The Walking Dead" Season 5 "Completely Insane"
Dalton Ross of Entertainment Weekly talks to Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon) about how much have Robert Kirkman and showrunner Scott M. Gimple shared about "The Walking Dead" Season 5 with him.
Norman reveals that Robert and Scott are experts at telling a lot and still hide what they want to. He says "they're very good at masking what they want to tell you."
The actor shares that "The Walking Dead" Season 5 is going to be "completely insane" for Daryl Dixon and others.
For now, Daryl, Rick, Michonne (Danai Gurira), Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs), and others are stuck in the train car in Terminus. Certainly, they will be looking out for ways to come out of the car and move forward.
"The Walking Dead" Season 5 airs October 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks