‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Limbless Rick Grimes in Upcoming Season Plus Norman Reedus Calls New Season ‘Completely Insane’
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 2, 2014 4:03 PM EST
The cast members for "The Walking Dead" are arriving back in Atlanta to resume filming Season 5 of AMC's hit zombie show. Many of the cast members haven't read the script which only means once they land on set will they're in for a shocker. Meanwhile, Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) may lose a hand in Season 5.
In "The Walking Dead" comic books, Rick Grimes loses a limb.
Comic book writer Robert Kirkman welcomes the idea of Rick losing a hand in the comics.
"To be perfectly honest, the practical difficulties of having a guy who doesn't have a hand is extremely complicated in the comic and would be impossible in the show. For instance, in a recent issue, I think it's No. 122 or 123, Rick is standing on top of a truck. It would take him quite a while to climb on top of a truck with one hand, but we just show him standing on that truck. And you're reading that comic, and you're like, 'There he is on that truck'," said Robert at "The Writer's Room" (via Comic Book Resources).
There is more, Robert goes on and shares a "TWD" Season 5 spoiler.
"Yeah, but spoiler alert, he loses a hand in Season 5, so ..."
Norman Reedus Calls "The Walking Dead" Season 5 "Completely Insane"
Dalton Ross of Entertainment Weekly talks to Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon) about how much have Robert Kirkman and showrunner Scott M. Gimple shared about "The Walking Dead" Season 5 with him.
Norman reveals that Robert and Scott are experts at telling a lot and still hide what they want to. He says "they're very good at masking what they want to tell you."
The actor shares that "The Walking Dead" Season 5 is going to be "completely insane" for Daryl Dixon and others.
For now, Daryl, Rick, Michonne (Danai Gurira), Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs), and others are stuck in the train car in Terminus. Certainly, they will be looking out for ways to come out of the car and move forward.
"The Walking Dead" Season 5 airs October 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy