‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Limbless Rick Grimes in Upcoming Season Plus Norman Reedus Calls New Season ‘Completely Insane’
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 2, 2014 4:03 PM EST
The cast members for "The Walking Dead" are arriving back in Atlanta to resume filming Season 5 of AMC's hit zombie show. Many of the cast members haven't read the script which only means once they land on set will they're in for a shocker. Meanwhile, Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) may lose a hand in Season 5.
In "The Walking Dead" comic books, Rick Grimes loses a limb.
Comic book writer Robert Kirkman welcomes the idea of Rick losing a hand in the comics.
"To be perfectly honest, the practical difficulties of having a guy who doesn't have a hand is extremely complicated in the comic and would be impossible in the show. For instance, in a recent issue, I think it's No. 122 or 123, Rick is standing on top of a truck. It would take him quite a while to climb on top of a truck with one hand, but we just show him standing on that truck. And you're reading that comic, and you're like, 'There he is on that truck'," said Robert at "The Writer's Room" (via Comic Book Resources).
There is more, Robert goes on and shares a "TWD" Season 5 spoiler.
"Yeah, but spoiler alert, he loses a hand in Season 5, so ..."
Norman Reedus Calls "The Walking Dead" Season 5 "Completely Insane"
Dalton Ross of Entertainment Weekly talks to Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon) about how much have Robert Kirkman and showrunner Scott M. Gimple shared about "The Walking Dead" Season 5 with him.
Norman reveals that Robert and Scott are experts at telling a lot and still hide what they want to. He says "they're very good at masking what they want to tell you."
The actor shares that "The Walking Dead" Season 5 is going to be "completely insane" for Daryl Dixon and others.
For now, Daryl, Rick, Michonne (Danai Gurira), Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs), and others are stuck in the train car in Terminus. Certainly, they will be looking out for ways to come out of the car and move forward.
"The Walking Dead" Season 5 airs October 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown