iPhone 6 Phablet Concept Image Features 5.7 Inch Display and Very Thin Built
By Kristin Dian Mariano | May 2, 2014 3:29 PM EST
One of the many iPhone 6 concept images imagined the device to be in a phablet form and will feature a 5.7 inches screen display and will have a very thin body.
Designer Fabrizio D'Onofrio, also known as Sirkdow, has done a pretty good Google Nexus 6 render and now he tried his skills in making an iPhone 6 concept.
According to Concept Phones, the device will pack a 5.7 inches Full HD screen display and Apple's 64-bit A8 processor paired with 2GB of RAM. The phablet runs with the upcoming iOS 8 and will come in 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB storage versions.
The designer envisions the iPhone 6 phablet with a 5.7 inch display that at the same time looks very slim and hot.
Other features of the device that are worth mentioning are the edge-to-edge screen panel and a Touch ID Home button, as well as Lightning port flanked by speakers.
The phablet is very thin and seems to be inspired by its brother - iPod Touch. Just like in the latter, the volume buttons has become pill-shaped from its conventional round buttons. The slimmer profile of iPhone 6 was supported by leaks that said the handset will indeed be slimmer.
Meanwhile, Apple keeps its silence and was careful in not revealing the specs and features of the new iPhone 6. However, Reuters got hold of information that the Cupertino-based company was prepping for two variants of iPhone 6. One of the models will pack a 4.7 inches screen panel and will succeed the iPhone 5S. The other variant will sport a 5.5 inch screen display and will be the first ever phablet of Apple. Other rumoured features of the Apple handset are A8 processor, iOS 8, and TouchID fingerprint sensor.
Apple fans should mark their calendars as it was speculated that the iPhone 6 will make an appearance at this year's Worldwide Developers' Conference on June 2 at Moscone West in San Francisco, California. While other reports stated that Apple will unveil its flagship phone in its usual release date window in September.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery