'The Originals' Spoilers: The Ultimate Klaus-Marcel Faceoff to Happen in Episode 21 Titled 'The Battle of New Orleans' [WATCH PROMO VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 2, 2014 1:57 PM EST
The next episode on "The Originals" is expected to be the storyline's climax kicking off provided that it is titled "The Battle of New Orleans." The promo video for Episode 21 has been released and it teases about the ultimate faceoff between Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Original hybrid Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan).
In the promo video, Marcel is determined to go against Klaus and he gives out a speech to prepare his vampire followers on the huge supernatural battle in New Orleans. "If we don't take a stand, our lives aren't worth a damn anyway," Marcel stated.
However, Marcel is not the only person that Klaus should be worried about. The ending scene in the previous episode titled "A Closer Walk with Thee" revealed that his vampire hunter father Mikael (Sebastian Roché) needs young witch Davina's (Danielle Campbell) help in order for him to come back to life.
The promo video also showed Davina looking scared as she warned that Klaus is not the only thing that they need to be afraid of. It looks like Davina did bring Mikael back to life, the man who can end Klaus' life, so she can get her revenge on Tim's death.
The official Episode 21 synopsis in the Carter Matt report reads: "Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) enact a plan to collect the sacred stones needed by Genevieve (guest star Elyse Levesque) in order to forever change the fates of Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and the werewolf community. Realizing that Klaus' plan will lead to the extermination of all French Quarter vampires, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) rallies an army determined to take down the Mikaelsons and regain control of the city. Davina (Danielle Campbell) warns Josh (guest star Steven Krueger) to leave town as she is forced to make a fateful decision that will Turn the tide of war. Meanwhile, Francesca (guest star Peta Sargent) threatens Cami (Leah Pipes), who attempts to decipher a code that results in a surprising revelation among the city's factions."
"The Originals" airs Tuesday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network. Episode 21 titled "The Battle of New Orleans" is scheduled to air on May 6, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Episode 20 'A Closer Walk with Thee' Recap/Spoilers: Mikael Wants To Come Back Again From The Dead with Davina's Help - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Is Father Kieran's Key a Tool in Taking Down Klaus? Charles Michael Davis Previews Season 1 Finale Episode - [READ]
'The Originals' Episode 19 'An Unblinking Death' Recap/Spoilers: Klaus Ends Father Kieran's Suffering, Chaos Explodes in New Orleans - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L