'The Originals' Spoilers: The Ultimate Klaus-Marcel Faceoff to Happen in Episode 21 Titled 'The Battle of New Orleans' [WATCH PROMO VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 2, 2014 1:57 PM EST
The next episode on "The Originals" is expected to be the storyline's climax kicking off provided that it is titled "The Battle of New Orleans." The promo video for Episode 21 has been released and it teases about the ultimate faceoff between Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Original hybrid Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan).
In the promo video, Marcel is determined to go against Klaus and he gives out a speech to prepare his vampire followers on the huge supernatural battle in New Orleans. "If we don't take a stand, our lives aren't worth a damn anyway," Marcel stated.
However, Marcel is not the only person that Klaus should be worried about. The ending scene in the previous episode titled "A Closer Walk with Thee" revealed that his vampire hunter father Mikael (Sebastian Roché) needs young witch Davina's (Danielle Campbell) help in order for him to come back to life.
The promo video also showed Davina looking scared as she warned that Klaus is not the only thing that they need to be afraid of. It looks like Davina did bring Mikael back to life, the man who can end Klaus' life, so she can get her revenge on Tim's death.
The official Episode 21 synopsis in the Carter Matt report reads: "Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) enact a plan to collect the sacred stones needed by Genevieve (guest star Elyse Levesque) in order to forever change the fates of Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and the werewolf community. Realizing that Klaus' plan will lead to the extermination of all French Quarter vampires, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) rallies an army determined to take down the Mikaelsons and regain control of the city. Davina (Danielle Campbell) warns Josh (guest star Steven Krueger) to leave town as she is forced to make a fateful decision that will Turn the tide of war. Meanwhile, Francesca (guest star Peta Sargent) threatens Cami (Leah Pipes), who attempts to decipher a code that results in a surprising revelation among the city's factions."
"The Originals" airs Tuesday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network. Episode 21 titled "The Battle of New Orleans" is scheduled to air on May 6, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Episode 20 'A Closer Walk with Thee' Recap/Spoilers: Mikael Wants To Come Back Again From The Dead with Davina's Help - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Is Father Kieran's Key a Tool in Taking Down Klaus? Charles Michael Davis Previews Season 1 Finale Episode - [READ]
'The Originals' Episode 19 'An Unblinking Death' Recap/Spoilers: Klaus Ends Father Kieran's Suffering, Chaos Explodes in New Orleans - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia