‘Days of Our Lives’ (Days) Spoilers For May, 2014 : What Happens in Episodes of May 5- 9? Who Did Nicole Kill and Other Details
By jaskiran kaur | May 2, 2014 1:52 PM EST
Tension rises and drama escalates in the month of May in NBC's long running day time soap opera "Days of Our Lives" (Days). It seems fans are going to be treated to a lot of surprising twists and developments in the lives of Salem residents. Here are few spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (Days) for the month of May and week of May 5. Read on to find out who may have been killed?
Spoilers Alert! This article contains spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" for the month of May. Also, find out what happens in episodes from May 5 to May 9. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
As NBC's long running drama enters the month of May, there will be someone who will say goodbye to the show. Celebrity Dirty Laundry spoilers report suggests there is a murder in the future of "Days of Our Lives." Fans know that there is a hostage situation in Smith Island and Jennifer was taken by her stalker Liam. Several media outlets are speculating which character got shot and not make it to the episodes of next month.
Preview of the week's episodes suggests that it could be either Liam or Daniel shot by Nicole in the struggle. Based on Soap Opera Digest's report, Celebrity Dirty Laundry speculates that most likely it is Liam who died in the scuffle. The Web site reports, that the magazine said that in the month of May, Jennifer and Daniel's relationship will go through a difficult phase and Eric and Nicole will decide to leave Salem. The report suggests if any of these characters were to die then they wouldn't figure in the spoilers for May. Also, the Web site notes that the magazine hasn't discussed spoilers concerning Liam for the month.
Meanwhile, fans can look forward to EJ finding out who took Abigail's and his photos.
For those who are eager to know, here are few spoilers for the week of May 5. She Knows reports that Aiden and Ciara's plan will be discovered by Hope. This will leave her shocked and "appalled." As wedding day approaches, Sami is feeling jittery about EJ's and her decision. EJ tells Abigail that he will do anything to prevent Nick from "exposing their affair." Rafe engages in a heated discussion with Jordan about her "secret plans." Meanwhile, Nick infuriates Lucas and Kate who finds out that Nick is going to go against Will.
"Days of Our Lives" or "Days" or "DOOL" airs Mondays through Fridays at 1 pm on NBC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]