‘Days of Our Lives’ (Days) Spoilers For May, 2014 : What Happens in Episodes of May 5- 9? Who Did Nicole Kill and Other Details
By jaskiran kaur | May 2, 2014 1:52 PM EST
Tension rises and drama escalates in the month of May in NBC's long running day time soap opera "Days of Our Lives" (Days). It seems fans are going to be treated to a lot of surprising twists and developments in the lives of Salem residents. Here are few spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (Days) for the month of May and week of May 5. Read on to find out who may have been killed?
Spoilers Alert! This article contains spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" for the month of May. Also, find out what happens in episodes from May 5 to May 9. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
As NBC's long running drama enters the month of May, there will be someone who will say goodbye to the show. Celebrity Dirty Laundry spoilers report suggests there is a murder in the future of "Days of Our Lives." Fans know that there is a hostage situation in Smith Island and Jennifer was taken by her stalker Liam. Several media outlets are speculating which character got shot and not make it to the episodes of next month.
Preview of the week's episodes suggests that it could be either Liam or Daniel shot by Nicole in the struggle. Based on Soap Opera Digest's report, Celebrity Dirty Laundry speculates that most likely it is Liam who died in the scuffle. The Web site reports, that the magazine said that in the month of May, Jennifer and Daniel's relationship will go through a difficult phase and Eric and Nicole will decide to leave Salem. The report suggests if any of these characters were to die then they wouldn't figure in the spoilers for May. Also, the Web site notes that the magazine hasn't discussed spoilers concerning Liam for the month.
Meanwhile, fans can look forward to EJ finding out who took Abigail's and his photos.
For those who are eager to know, here are few spoilers for the week of May 5. She Knows reports that Aiden and Ciara's plan will be discovered by Hope. This will leave her shocked and "appalled." As wedding day approaches, Sami is feeling jittery about EJ's and her decision. EJ tells Abigail that he will do anything to prevent Nick from "exposing their affair." Rafe engages in a heated discussion with Jordan about her "secret plans." Meanwhile, Nick infuriates Lucas and Kate who finds out that Nick is going to go against Will.
"Days of Our Lives" or "Days" or "DOOL" airs Mondays through Fridays at 1 pm on NBC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight