‘Days of Our Lives’ (Days) Spoilers For May, 2014 : What Happens in Episodes of May 5- 9? Who Did Nicole Kill and Other Details
By jaskiran kaur | May 2, 2014 1:52 PM EST
Tension rises and drama escalates in the month of May in NBC's long running day time soap opera "Days of Our Lives" (Days). It seems fans are going to be treated to a lot of surprising twists and developments in the lives of Salem residents. Here are few spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (Days) for the month of May and week of May 5. Read on to find out who may have been killed?
Spoilers Alert! This article contains spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" for the month of May. Also, find out what happens in episodes from May 5 to May 9. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
As NBC's long running drama enters the month of May, there will be someone who will say goodbye to the show. Celebrity Dirty Laundry spoilers report suggests there is a murder in the future of "Days of Our Lives." Fans know that there is a hostage situation in Smith Island and Jennifer was taken by her stalker Liam. Several media outlets are speculating which character got shot and not make it to the episodes of next month.
Preview of the week's episodes suggests that it could be either Liam or Daniel shot by Nicole in the struggle. Based on Soap Opera Digest's report, Celebrity Dirty Laundry speculates that most likely it is Liam who died in the scuffle. The Web site reports, that the magazine said that in the month of May, Jennifer and Daniel's relationship will go through a difficult phase and Eric and Nicole will decide to leave Salem. The report suggests if any of these characters were to die then they wouldn't figure in the spoilers for May. Also, the Web site notes that the magazine hasn't discussed spoilers concerning Liam for the month.
Meanwhile, fans can look forward to EJ finding out who took Abigail's and his photos.
For those who are eager to know, here are few spoilers for the week of May 5. She Knows reports that Aiden and Ciara's plan will be discovered by Hope. This will leave her shocked and "appalled." As wedding day approaches, Sami is feeling jittery about EJ's and her decision. EJ tells Abigail that he will do anything to prevent Nick from "exposing their affair." Rafe engages in a heated discussion with Jordan about her "secret plans." Meanwhile, Nick infuriates Lucas and Kate who finds out that Nick is going to go against Will.
"Days of Our Lives" or "Days" or "DOOL" airs Mondays through Fridays at 1 pm on NBC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015