Khloe Kardashian and French Montana Against the World
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 2, 2014 1:49 PM EST
"You and me against the world" could might as well be the motto of alleged lovers Khloe Kardashian and French Montana right now. Khloe's family seems to be loathing the fact that she continues to go out with French. It is not that the Kardashians couldn't stand the guy, it is just because of the fact that they aren't so pleased with French's background, and they didn't want Khloe to end up like she did in her previous relationship with Lamar Odom.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
According to Radaronline.com, the Kardashian family seems to team up against French. Apparently, none of Khloe's family welcome the thought of her inviting French to Kim and Kanye's wedding in Paris. "None of her siblings, nor momager Kris Jenner, want him (French) in attendance because they don't approve of the relationship," the Web site wrote.
Recently, it has been revealed that Khloe had no plans of bringing a date to Kimye's wedding. However, a source told the Radar Online that Khloe now wants French to invite him to come to her sister's Paris wedding. According to the source, Kim's wedding would bring back the memories of Khloe's wedding to Lamar, and said it will be difficult on her part to come to the wedding alone.
"Khloe wants to bring French to Kim's wedding in Paris," revealed the source. Unfortunately, Kim doesn't want French to come because she doesn't like him. "Kim is pushing back because she doesn't like him at all." The source said that Kim thinks French is no good for Khloe and she just doesn't like the idea of some "random guy" attending her big day.
Khloe's mom Kris Jenner agrees with Kim and said she also doesn't want her to bring French to their family gathering too. The 58-year-old Kardashian matriarch thinks it is a little early for Khloe to bring French along in "family functions."
Kris thinks French is bad news for Khloe.
The current situation in which majority of Khloe's family tries to keep French out is somewhat getting on her nerves. "Khloe is absolutely freezing out the family." The source revealed that Khloe refuses to answer her family's phone calls and even text messages.
Khloe Accepts French's Past
The family may gang up against Khloe to prevent her relationship with French from pushing through, but she's trying to maintain an open-minded attitude. Another insider told Hollywoodlife.com, Khloe isn't bothered about French's dark past.
"Khloe is the least judgmental person this world has ever seen," revealed the insider. "Whatever French has done in the past, that was his past, it was his story and she's sure he's learned and gained so much knowledge from it."
If Khloe and French make each other happy, then what else matters? Share us your thoughts.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft