LeAnn Rimes Freezing Husband Eddie Cibrian's Sperms as Leverage in Case Threatened with Divorce
By Annie Dee | May 2, 2014 1:22 PM EST
LeAnn Rimes is said to be scary-determined to get pregnant at any cost, and she will not stop at anything. Even a possible divorce will not stop her from becoming a mother, if it comes to that. This is why, reports claimed that the singer is freezing her husband Eddie Cibrian's sperm. A divorce, if it happens, will therefore not serve as a hindrance for her to become a mother to Cibrian's son or daughter. Reports even claimed she's doing this for precaution. Once she's threatened with a divorce, she can force Cibrian to think about it again because she can be pregnant with Cibrian's baby. Sounds too bizarre, incredible and even scary to be true, right?
A baby as a leverage? A baby conceived out of frozen sperm as a leverage? A baby conceived out of a frozen sperm of your husband as leverage? The story is just weird! A woman cannot be that paranoid and insecure, right? Let alone a star. Not according to Star Magazine.
"She's afraid something unexpected might happy to render Eddie incapable of fathering another child, so she is storing his sperm as a backup plan," a source tells Star Magazine.
The report claims that LeAnn Rimes has done this simply so she'll have leverage over Eddie and she can make him stay with her forever. Sounds like a plot in a movie or book.
However, the report even said LeAnn's friends confirmed the story.
"She might be preparing for the day Eddie dumps her. Getting pregnant would be the perfect way to get him to stick around," added the Star's 'source.'
Whether or not this is true, this can be a very bad move. Babies hardly hold men down if they do not want to stay in a marriage. Eddie Cibrian left Brandi Glanville even though he had two kids with Brandi. Eddie cheated on her regardless. And will Eddie Cibrian not be freaked out and divorce Rimes all the more with this insane idea? LeAnn Rimes should just take it easy and work on their relationship if she personally thinks there's a reason why they can eventually break up and not do things that will further make Eddie Cibrian thinks she's not worth spending the rest of his life with.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Lopez And Iggy Azalea Show Off Their Incredible Bodies In Risqué Artwork Of 'Booty' Remix
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps