Meadow Walker Feels 'Betrayed' by Grandmother, Cody and Caleb Walker Acting in 'Fast & Furious 7'
By Sonalee singh | May 2, 2014 1:16 PM EST
Paul Walker's daughter Meadow Walker is still entangled in the legal custody battle. The court has decided that it is up to them to decide the guardianship of the teen.
"It is up to the court to decide whether guardianship case should be granted or denied," Commissioner David Cowan ruled Wednesday.
Cowan is the concerning attorney for Meadow Walker's case and he will be doing further investigations in the case, finding of which will be heard on May 28.
After Paul Walker's death it was his mother Cheryl Ann who had petitioned to take guardianship of Meadow Walker and she wanted to be the one who can take care of $16 million estate left by Paul Walker to her.
Apparently, Ann has also put allegation of drinking problem on Rebecca Soteros.
Moreover, the reports have suggested that Meadow is disappointed by her grandmother's behavior and also about the fact that she was never told that her uncles Caleb and Cody Walker will be replacing Paul Walker in " Fast & Furious 7."
Before Paul Walker's untimely death, Meadow was living with him and the father and daughter duo were happy to be a family. Currently, she is staying with a family friend.
"Meadow is doing well and still in school and spending time with her friends like any teenager," the source revealed to E!, adding, "She soon hopes to move into a new home in the L.A. area with her mom."
Paul Walker passed away on Nov. 30 2013 in a tragic car accident. He was coming from a charity event when his car hit a electric pole and burst out into flames. Friend and business partner Rogar Rodas accompanied Paul Walker. Even he succumbed to the injuries in the car accident.
Before meeting the tragic end, Walker has completed major parts of "Fast & Furious 7." The film is now set to release on April 9 2015.
Let us know your thoughts on Meadow Walker's custody case. Who do you think should get her guardianship?.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports