Meadow Walker Feels 'Betrayed' by Grandmother, Cody and Caleb Walker Acting in 'Fast & Furious 7'
By Sonalee singh | May 2, 2014 1:16 PM EST
Paul Walker's daughter Meadow Walker is still entangled in the legal custody battle. The court has decided that it is up to them to decide the guardianship of the teen.
"It is up to the court to decide whether guardianship case should be granted or denied," Commissioner David Cowan ruled Wednesday.
Cowan is the concerning attorney for Meadow Walker's case and he will be doing further investigations in the case, finding of which will be heard on May 28.
After Paul Walker's death it was his mother Cheryl Ann who had petitioned to take guardianship of Meadow Walker and she wanted to be the one who can take care of $16 million estate left by Paul Walker to her.
Apparently, Ann has also put allegation of drinking problem on Rebecca Soteros.
Moreover, the reports have suggested that Meadow is disappointed by her grandmother's behavior and also about the fact that she was never told that her uncles Caleb and Cody Walker will be replacing Paul Walker in " Fast & Furious 7."
Before Paul Walker's untimely death, Meadow was living with him and the father and daughter duo were happy to be a family. Currently, she is staying with a family friend.
"Meadow is doing well and still in school and spending time with her friends like any teenager," the source revealed to E!, adding, "She soon hopes to move into a new home in the L.A. area with her mom."
Paul Walker passed away on Nov. 30 2013 in a tragic car accident. He was coming from a charity event when his car hit a electric pole and burst out into flames. Friend and business partner Rogar Rodas accompanied Paul Walker. Even he succumbed to the injuries in the car accident.
Before meeting the tragic end, Walker has completed major parts of "Fast & Furious 7." The film is now set to release on April 9 2015.
Let us know your thoughts on Meadow Walker's custody case. Who do you think should get her guardianship?.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped