Meadow Walker Feels 'Betrayed' by Grandmother, Cody and Caleb Walker Acting in 'Fast & Furious 7'
By Sonalee singh | May 2, 2014 1:16 PM EST
Paul Walker's daughter Meadow Walker is still entangled in the legal custody battle. The court has decided that it is up to them to decide the guardianship of the teen.
"It is up to the court to decide whether guardianship case should be granted or denied," Commissioner David Cowan ruled Wednesday.
Cowan is the concerning attorney for Meadow Walker's case and he will be doing further investigations in the case, finding of which will be heard on May 28.
After Paul Walker's death it was his mother Cheryl Ann who had petitioned to take guardianship of Meadow Walker and she wanted to be the one who can take care of $16 million estate left by Paul Walker to her.
Apparently, Ann has also put allegation of drinking problem on Rebecca Soteros.
Moreover, the reports have suggested that Meadow is disappointed by her grandmother's behavior and also about the fact that she was never told that her uncles Caleb and Cody Walker will be replacing Paul Walker in " Fast & Furious 7."
Before Paul Walker's untimely death, Meadow was living with him and the father and daughter duo were happy to be a family. Currently, she is staying with a family friend.
"Meadow is doing well and still in school and spending time with her friends like any teenager," the source revealed to E!, adding, "She soon hopes to move into a new home in the L.A. area with her mom."
Paul Walker passed away on Nov. 30 2013 in a tragic car accident. He was coming from a charity event when his car hit a electric pole and burst out into flames. Friend and business partner Rogar Rodas accompanied Paul Walker. Even he succumbed to the injuries in the car accident.
Before meeting the tragic end, Walker has completed major parts of "Fast & Furious 7." The film is now set to release on April 9 2015.
Let us know your thoughts on Meadow Walker's custody case. Who do you think should get her guardianship?.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone