Meadow Walker Feels 'Betrayed' by Grandmother, Cody and Caleb Walker Acting in 'Fast & Furious 7'
By Sonalee singh | May 2, 2014 1:16 PM EST
Paul Walker's daughter Meadow Walker is still entangled in the legal custody battle. The court has decided that it is up to them to decide the guardianship of the teen.
"It is up to the court to decide whether guardianship case should be granted or denied," Commissioner David Cowan ruled Wednesday.
Cowan is the concerning attorney for Meadow Walker's case and he will be doing further investigations in the case, finding of which will be heard on May 28.
After Paul Walker's death it was his mother Cheryl Ann who had petitioned to take guardianship of Meadow Walker and she wanted to be the one who can take care of $16 million estate left by Paul Walker to her.
Apparently, Ann has also put allegation of drinking problem on Rebecca Soteros.
Moreover, the reports have suggested that Meadow is disappointed by her grandmother's behavior and also about the fact that she was never told that her uncles Caleb and Cody Walker will be replacing Paul Walker in " Fast & Furious 7."
Before Paul Walker's untimely death, Meadow was living with him and the father and daughter duo were happy to be a family. Currently, she is staying with a family friend.
"Meadow is doing well and still in school and spending time with her friends like any teenager," the source revealed to E!, adding, "She soon hopes to move into a new home in the L.A. area with her mom."
Paul Walker passed away on Nov. 30 2013 in a tragic car accident. He was coming from a charity event when his car hit a electric pole and burst out into flames. Friend and business partner Rogar Rodas accompanied Paul Walker. Even he succumbed to the injuries in the car accident.
Before meeting the tragic end, Walker has completed major parts of "Fast & Furious 7." The film is now set to release on April 9 2015.
Let us know your thoughts on Meadow Walker's custody case. Who do you think should get her guardianship?.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop