Meadow Walker Feels 'Betrayed' by Grandmother, Cody and Caleb Walker Acting in 'Fast & Furious 7'
By Sonalee singh | May 2, 2014 1:16 PM EST
Paul Walker's daughter Meadow Walker is still entangled in the legal custody battle. The court has decided that it is up to them to decide the guardianship of the teen.
"It is up to the court to decide whether guardianship case should be granted or denied," Commissioner David Cowan ruled Wednesday.
Cowan is the concerning attorney for Meadow Walker's case and he will be doing further investigations in the case, finding of which will be heard on May 28.
After Paul Walker's death it was his mother Cheryl Ann who had petitioned to take guardianship of Meadow Walker and she wanted to be the one who can take care of $16 million estate left by Paul Walker to her.
Apparently, Ann has also put allegation of drinking problem on Rebecca Soteros.
Moreover, the reports have suggested that Meadow is disappointed by her grandmother's behavior and also about the fact that she was never told that her uncles Caleb and Cody Walker will be replacing Paul Walker in " Fast & Furious 7."
Before Paul Walker's untimely death, Meadow was living with him and the father and daughter duo were happy to be a family. Currently, she is staying with a family friend.
"Meadow is doing well and still in school and spending time with her friends like any teenager," the source revealed to E!, adding, "She soon hopes to move into a new home in the L.A. area with her mom."
Paul Walker passed away on Nov. 30 2013 in a tragic car accident. He was coming from a charity event when his car hit a electric pole and burst out into flames. Friend and business partner Rogar Rodas accompanied Paul Walker. Even he succumbed to the injuries in the car accident.
Before meeting the tragic end, Walker has completed major parts of "Fast & Furious 7." The film is now set to release on April 9 2015.
Let us know your thoughts on Meadow Walker's custody case. Who do you think should get her guardianship?.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS