‘Bold and the Beautiful’ Spoilers for the Week of May 5, 2014: Blackmail, Intense Love Triangle and an Engagement? [VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 2, 2014 1:15 PM EST
Here's a new round of "Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) spoilers for the week of May 5, 2014. It appears that B&B has more to offer this week as the love triangle becomes more pronounced and a probable engagement starts to emerge.
Starting with the love triangle, Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula) has finally made a decision. Hope decides to date both Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) and Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), leaving both men unsure of where they stand.
Last week, Quinn Fuller (Rena Sofer) has been adamant that Bill make Wyatt a Spencer so he can have the resources to compete with Liam for Hope. Bill has declined and believes that Quinn is being unreasonable. Quinn will not have any of it so she will use blackmail to force Bill to acknowledge Wyatt as his legal son.
So this week, the Bold and the Beautiful spoilers reveal that tension will build up between Liam and Wyatt. An unsuspecting Wyatt will become a Spencer through Quinn's resolve. When Liam finds out, he will accuse Wyatt of having to need his mother to do the works for him and make his life as easy as possible.
But taking the entire love triangle out, here's another scoop that the Bold and the Beautiful fans should know. The main course has arrived. Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) is popping out the biggest question this week. The B&B spoilers from soapcentral reveal that Ridge is about to bend on his knee and ask Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) to marry him.
It will not be Ridge first time to ask the big question and neither does Katie will get to hear the question for the first time. However, this time i appears that it will be different. After all the troubles that Ridge and Katie has gone through to arrive where they are now, the engagement appears to be what the two needed.
With the triangle becoming more emphasized and a probable engagement out in the open, B&B is trying to give its fans another week of worthy drama.
Will Katie say yes to Ridge? Stay tuned for more updates and spoilers. To watch the sneak peak video for May 2, 2014 episode, check out the video clip below from the official CBS YouTube channel.
WATCH: The Bold and the Beautiful [May 2, 2014]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase