‘Bold and the Beautiful’ Spoilers for the Week of May 5, 2014: Blackmail, Intense Love Triangle and an Engagement? [VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 2, 2014 1:15 PM EST
Here's a new round of "Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) spoilers for the week of May 5, 2014. It appears that B&B has more to offer this week as the love triangle becomes more pronounced and a probable engagement starts to emerge.
Starting with the love triangle, Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula) has finally made a decision. Hope decides to date both Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) and Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), leaving both men unsure of where they stand.
Last week, Quinn Fuller (Rena Sofer) has been adamant that Bill make Wyatt a Spencer so he can have the resources to compete with Liam for Hope. Bill has declined and believes that Quinn is being unreasonable. Quinn will not have any of it so she will use blackmail to force Bill to acknowledge Wyatt as his legal son.
So this week, the Bold and the Beautiful spoilers reveal that tension will build up between Liam and Wyatt. An unsuspecting Wyatt will become a Spencer through Quinn's resolve. When Liam finds out, he will accuse Wyatt of having to need his mother to do the works for him and make his life as easy as possible.
But taking the entire love triangle out, here's another scoop that the Bold and the Beautiful fans should know. The main course has arrived. Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) is popping out the biggest question this week. The B&B spoilers from soapcentral reveal that Ridge is about to bend on his knee and ask Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) to marry him.
It will not be Ridge first time to ask the big question and neither does Katie will get to hear the question for the first time. However, this time i appears that it will be different. After all the troubles that Ridge and Katie has gone through to arrive where they are now, the engagement appears to be what the two needed.
With the triangle becoming more emphasized and a probable engagement out in the open, B&B is trying to give its fans another week of worthy drama.
Will Katie say yes to Ridge? Stay tuned for more updates and spoilers. To watch the sneak peak video for May 2, 2014 episode, check out the video clip below from the official CBS YouTube channel.
WATCH: The Bold and the Beautiful [May 2, 2014]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier