‘Bold and the Beautiful’ Spoilers for the Week of May 5, 2014: Blackmail, Intense Love Triangle and an Engagement? [VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 2, 2014 1:15 PM EST
Here's a new round of "Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) spoilers for the week of May 5, 2014. It appears that B&B has more to offer this week as the love triangle becomes more pronounced and a probable engagement starts to emerge.
Starting with the love triangle, Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula) has finally made a decision. Hope decides to date both Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) and Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), leaving both men unsure of where they stand.
Last week, Quinn Fuller (Rena Sofer) has been adamant that Bill make Wyatt a Spencer so he can have the resources to compete with Liam for Hope. Bill has declined and believes that Quinn is being unreasonable. Quinn will not have any of it so she will use blackmail to force Bill to acknowledge Wyatt as his legal son.
So this week, the Bold and the Beautiful spoilers reveal that tension will build up between Liam and Wyatt. An unsuspecting Wyatt will become a Spencer through Quinn's resolve. When Liam finds out, he will accuse Wyatt of having to need his mother to do the works for him and make his life as easy as possible.
But taking the entire love triangle out, here's another scoop that the Bold and the Beautiful fans should know. The main course has arrived. Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) is popping out the biggest question this week. The B&B spoilers from soapcentral reveal that Ridge is about to bend on his knee and ask Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) to marry him.
It will not be Ridge first time to ask the big question and neither does Katie will get to hear the question for the first time. However, this time i appears that it will be different. After all the troubles that Ridge and Katie has gone through to arrive where they are now, the engagement appears to be what the two needed.
With the triangle becoming more emphasized and a probable engagement out in the open, B&B is trying to give its fans another week of worthy drama.
Will Katie say yes to Ridge? Stay tuned for more updates and spoilers. To watch the sneak peak video for May 2, 2014 episode, check out the video clip below from the official CBS YouTube channel.
WATCH: The Bold and the Beautiful [May 2, 2014]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features