‘Bold and the Beautiful’ Spoilers for the Week of May 5, 2014: Blackmail, Intense Love Triangle and an Engagement? [VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 2, 2014 1:15 PM EST
Here's a new round of "Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) spoilers for the week of May 5, 2014. It appears that B&B has more to offer this week as the love triangle becomes more pronounced and a probable engagement starts to emerge.
Starting with the love triangle, Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula) has finally made a decision. Hope decides to date both Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) and Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), leaving both men unsure of where they stand.
Last week, Quinn Fuller (Rena Sofer) has been adamant that Bill make Wyatt a Spencer so he can have the resources to compete with Liam for Hope. Bill has declined and believes that Quinn is being unreasonable. Quinn will not have any of it so she will use blackmail to force Bill to acknowledge Wyatt as his legal son.
So this week, the Bold and the Beautiful spoilers reveal that tension will build up between Liam and Wyatt. An unsuspecting Wyatt will become a Spencer through Quinn's resolve. When Liam finds out, he will accuse Wyatt of having to need his mother to do the works for him and make his life as easy as possible.
But taking the entire love triangle out, here's another scoop that the Bold and the Beautiful fans should know. The main course has arrived. Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) is popping out the biggest question this week. The B&B spoilers from soapcentral reveal that Ridge is about to bend on his knee and ask Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) to marry him.
It will not be Ridge first time to ask the big question and neither does Katie will get to hear the question for the first time. However, this time i appears that it will be different. After all the troubles that Ridge and Katie has gone through to arrive where they are now, the engagement appears to be what the two needed.
With the triangle becoming more emphasized and a probable engagement out in the open, B&B is trying to give its fans another week of worthy drama.
Will Katie say yes to Ridge? Stay tuned for more updates and spoilers. To watch the sneak peak video for May 2, 2014 episode, check out the video clip below from the official CBS YouTube channel.
WATCH: The Bold and the Beautiful [May 2, 2014]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast