Kim Kardashian's Wedding Dress Hints Revealed
By Jenille Cristy Maido | May 2, 2014 10:42 AM EST
Recently, the reality star went to Paris with Serena Williams to check on the gown she will be wearing in the upcoming nuptials. A source told E! News that Kim Kardashian is head over heels with the wedding dress she picked out. However, it is not revealed what designer brand she will be wearing, but confirmed it is one of the "elite" designers out there.
However, photos of Kim visiting the Balmain showroom arose speculations that the star will be wearing the brand. Reports suggest taking long-time friend Serena Williams in her travel hints Kim asked her second opinion. Rumours also emerge that Kim has already chosen her bridesmaid's dresses and is currently on the final phase of planning her wedding.
Meanwhile, the wedding date will likely happen in May 24, 2014, according to various sources, in a romantic getaway in France. In a scoop by ETOnline, a close friend of Kim Kardashian tips invitations have already been sent, asking guests to mark their calendars on May 24.
Fans of the couple who will not be able to witness the event, on the other hand, have nothing to worry about. HollywoodLife reports the couple agreed to feature their wedding pictures in Vogue following its controversial April cover. If proved true, fans will see Kim and Kanye's wedding shots in the summer edition of the magazine. [See Photo of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in Vogue Cover]
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are touted to be Hollywood's next certified power couple. Moreover, they seem are pretty much in love with one another with Kanye even writing a song for the mother of his child, North.
Early this April, Kanye West collaborated with rapper Future for a single where he sings his delight over winning Kim Kardashian's "Yes." The song is entitled "I Won." Aside from Kim, he also mentioned the rest of the Kardashian family, saying that Kris Jenner have raised daughters worthy to be called trophies. [Read more]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate