Kylie and Kendall Jenner Sending Inappropriate Texts to Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Not Holding it Against Them
By Annie Dee | May 2, 2014 7:50 AM EST
The mystery of why Selena Gomez unfollowed everyone, the Jenners first is finally solved. She does not hate one of the Jenner sisters, she hates both. According to earlier reports, Kylie Jenner has been sending inappropriate texts and photos to her boyfriend, Justin Bieber. But new reports claimed that both Kylie and Kendall, and a host of other girls are doing their best to impress the "Beauty and the Beat" singer by sending him their sexiest pictures and naughty messages too. Being the girlfriend, Selena Gomez cannot help but feel disgusted and depressed.
Singer Selena Gomez greets fans after accepting the favorite singer award at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzouni
According to Hollywood Life however, Selena Gomez does not put the blame entirely on the Jenner sisters or even the other girls. She thinks this is Justin Bieber' s fault, especially since this is entirely expected. She thought Bieber changed when they reconciled but apparently not. Bieber has commitment issues since day 1, and she knew this when she decided to give him another chance. What hurts though is that Bieber did not have the decency to stay away from her supposed gal pals.
Upon checking of Justin's phone, Selena Gomez saw both Kylie and Kendall's sexy pics and inappropriate messages. This did not trigger Selena to break up with him. The pictures of more girls did it. She just felt really betrayed, like the second chance she gave meant nothing to the young Canadian singer.
"Not just Kylie, there were pictures Kendall sent him too," a source shares to Hollywood Life. "But that wasn't the reason that Selena broke up with Justin. She saw messages and pictures from other girls that made her a 100 percent sure that he's been cheating on her since they got back together. She said she was only giving him one more chance and that was it."
"Of course Selena feels betrayed," the source adds. "Kylie was acting like her best friend and then she's going behind her back, trying to hook up with her boyfriend. And same with Kendall. Selena doesn't even know what really went on and at this point she doesn't want to."
As hurt as Selena feels about Kendall and Kylie's deception, she thinks Justin's inability to deliver his promises to her is the worst betrayal of all.
"She's not going to hold this against Kendall or Kylie because it's Justin that's really to blame. He's the one that made her promises, not Kendall or Kylie. Selena is putting all the blame on Justin."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015