Kylie and Kendall Jenner Sending Inappropriate Texts to Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Not Holding it Against Them
By Annie Dee | May 2, 2014 7:50 AM EST
The mystery of why Selena Gomez unfollowed everyone, the Jenners first is finally solved. She does not hate one of the Jenner sisters, she hates both. According to earlier reports, Kylie Jenner has been sending inappropriate texts and photos to her boyfriend, Justin Bieber. But new reports claimed that both Kylie and Kendall, and a host of other girls are doing their best to impress the "Beauty and the Beat" singer by sending him their sexiest pictures and naughty messages too. Being the girlfriend, Selena Gomez cannot help but feel disgusted and depressed.
Singer Selena Gomez greets fans after accepting the favorite singer award at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzouni
According to Hollywood Life however, Selena Gomez does not put the blame entirely on the Jenner sisters or even the other girls. She thinks this is Justin Bieber' s fault, especially since this is entirely expected. She thought Bieber changed when they reconciled but apparently not. Bieber has commitment issues since day 1, and she knew this when she decided to give him another chance. What hurts though is that Bieber did not have the decency to stay away from her supposed gal pals.
Upon checking of Justin's phone, Selena Gomez saw both Kylie and Kendall's sexy pics and inappropriate messages. This did not trigger Selena to break up with him. The pictures of more girls did it. She just felt really betrayed, like the second chance she gave meant nothing to the young Canadian singer.
"Not just Kylie, there were pictures Kendall sent him too," a source shares to Hollywood Life. "But that wasn't the reason that Selena broke up with Justin. She saw messages and pictures from other girls that made her a 100 percent sure that he's been cheating on her since they got back together. She said she was only giving him one more chance and that was it."
"Of course Selena feels betrayed," the source adds. "Kylie was acting like her best friend and then she's going behind her back, trying to hook up with her boyfriend. And same with Kendall. Selena doesn't even know what really went on and at this point she doesn't want to."
As hurt as Selena feels about Kendall and Kylie's deception, she thinks Justin's inability to deliver his promises to her is the worst betrayal of all.
"She's not going to hold this against Kendall or Kylie because it's Justin that's really to blame. He's the one that made her promises, not Kendall or Kylie. Selena is putting all the blame on Justin."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine