Is Leonardo DiCaprio Finally Getting Settled Down with One Girl: Moves in With Tony Garrn
By nidhi tewari | May 1, 2014 6:59 PM EST
Looks like, it is the right time for all the Hollywood bachelors to get hitched, somehow. On the heels of the news of George Clooney getting engaged to British lawyer Amal Alamuddin, the media is abuzz with similar news about another eternal bachelor of Hollywood - Leonardo DiCaprio finally getting hitched! No, the "Wolf of Wall Street" has not gotten formally engaged to his longtime girlfriend Tony Garrn. He has just moved in with her.
Actor Leonardo DiCaprio arrives at the 69th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California, January 15, 2012.
According to InTouch magazine, Leo has decided to take his relationship with Tony to next level and has started living with her.
"Leo bought the apartment [in March] and quickly moved Toni in with him," a source told InTouch.com. "It seems like they're really enjoying living together."
The 39-year-old actor has reportedly sold off his home in New York City and purchased a new apartment worth $8 million in Battery Park City building. The luxury apartment is around 2,300-square-foot and has not been purchased by Tony and Leo together.
Twenty-one year old Victoria's Secret model Tony and Leonardo DiCaprio have been dating each other since last one year now. Though there is almost 20 years of age difference between them, the actor had revealed in one of his interviews that he is happy to be with Toni.
"I'm all right. I'm good for now," Leonardo revealed in a previous interview. However, the actor is not very keen on his marriage plans and said it will happen when it has to happen and he cannot force it.
"The truth is, it's gonna happen when it's gonna happen. I'm just gonna let it happen naturally. I really am. That's the only way to do it, I feel. And when it's right, it's gonna be right," Leo told in his CBS news interview.
It is not the first time that Leo has moved in with his girlfriends. According to previous media reports, the actor- known for his Casanova ways, had even moved in with his previous girlfriends Gisele Bündchen and Bar Refaeli too!
However Tony and Leo seem to be enjoying their life and the two were even present at the Coachella Music Festival sometime back where Leonardo seemed to be having a great time there. Do you think Leo is serious this time in his relation with Tony?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks