Is Leonardo DiCaprio Finally Getting Settled Down with One Girl: Moves in With Tony Garrn
By nidhi tewari | May 1, 2014 6:59 PM EST
Looks like, it is the right time for all the Hollywood bachelors to get hitched, somehow. On the heels of the news of George Clooney getting engaged to British lawyer Amal Alamuddin, the media is abuzz with similar news about another eternal bachelor of Hollywood - Leonardo DiCaprio finally getting hitched! No, the "Wolf of Wall Street" has not gotten formally engaged to his longtime girlfriend Tony Garrn. He has just moved in with her.
Actor Leonardo DiCaprio arrives at the 69th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California, January 15, 2012.
According to InTouch magazine, Leo has decided to take his relationship with Tony to next level and has started living with her.
"Leo bought the apartment [in March] and quickly moved Toni in with him," a source told InTouch.com. "It seems like they're really enjoying living together."
The 39-year-old actor has reportedly sold off his home in New York City and purchased a new apartment worth $8 million in Battery Park City building. The luxury apartment is around 2,300-square-foot and has not been purchased by Tony and Leo together.
Twenty-one year old Victoria's Secret model Tony and Leonardo DiCaprio have been dating each other since last one year now. Though there is almost 20 years of age difference between them, the actor had revealed in one of his interviews that he is happy to be with Toni.
"I'm all right. I'm good for now," Leonardo revealed in a previous interview. However, the actor is not very keen on his marriage plans and said it will happen when it has to happen and he cannot force it.
"The truth is, it's gonna happen when it's gonna happen. I'm just gonna let it happen naturally. I really am. That's the only way to do it, I feel. And when it's right, it's gonna be right," Leo told in his CBS news interview.
It is not the first time that Leo has moved in with his girlfriends. According to previous media reports, the actor- known for his Casanova ways, had even moved in with his previous girlfriends Gisele Bündchen and Bar Refaeli too!
However Tony and Leo seem to be enjoying their life and the two were even present at the Coachella Music Festival sometime back where Leonardo seemed to be having a great time there. Do you think Leo is serious this time in his relation with Tony?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists