Is Leonardo DiCaprio Finally Getting Settled Down with One Girl: Moves in With Tony Garrn
By nidhi tewari | May 1, 2014 6:59 PM EST
Looks like, it is the right time for all the Hollywood bachelors to get hitched, somehow. On the heels of the news of George Clooney getting engaged to British lawyer Amal Alamuddin, the media is abuzz with similar news about another eternal bachelor of Hollywood - Leonardo DiCaprio finally getting hitched! No, the "Wolf of Wall Street" has not gotten formally engaged to his longtime girlfriend Tony Garrn. He has just moved in with her.
Actor Leonardo DiCaprio arrives at the 69th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California, January 15, 2012.
According to InTouch magazine, Leo has decided to take his relationship with Tony to next level and has started living with her.
"Leo bought the apartment [in March] and quickly moved Toni in with him," a source told InTouch.com. "It seems like they're really enjoying living together."
The 39-year-old actor has reportedly sold off his home in New York City and purchased a new apartment worth $8 million in Battery Park City building. The luxury apartment is around 2,300-square-foot and has not been purchased by Tony and Leo together.
Twenty-one year old Victoria's Secret model Tony and Leonardo DiCaprio have been dating each other since last one year now. Though there is almost 20 years of age difference between them, the actor had revealed in one of his interviews that he is happy to be with Toni.
"I'm all right. I'm good for now," Leonardo revealed in a previous interview. However, the actor is not very keen on his marriage plans and said it will happen when it has to happen and he cannot force it.
"The truth is, it's gonna happen when it's gonna happen. I'm just gonna let it happen naturally. I really am. That's the only way to do it, I feel. And when it's right, it's gonna be right," Leo told in his CBS news interview.
It is not the first time that Leo has moved in with his girlfriends. According to previous media reports, the actor- known for his Casanova ways, had even moved in with his previous girlfriends Gisele Bündchen and Bar Refaeli too!
However Tony and Leo seem to be enjoying their life and the two were even present at the Coachella Music Festival sometime back where Leonardo seemed to be having a great time there. Do you think Leo is serious this time in his relation with Tony?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar