Is Leonardo DiCaprio Finally Getting Settled Down with One Girl: Moves in With Tony Garrn
By nidhi tewari | May 1, 2014 6:59 PM EST
Looks like, it is the right time for all the Hollywood bachelors to get hitched, somehow. On the heels of the news of George Clooney getting engaged to British lawyer Amal Alamuddin, the media is abuzz with similar news about another eternal bachelor of Hollywood - Leonardo DiCaprio finally getting hitched! No, the "Wolf of Wall Street" has not gotten formally engaged to his longtime girlfriend Tony Garrn. He has just moved in with her.
Actor Leonardo DiCaprio arrives at the 69th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California, January 15, 2012.
According to InTouch magazine, Leo has decided to take his relationship with Tony to next level and has started living with her.
"Leo bought the apartment [in March] and quickly moved Toni in with him," a source told InTouch.com. "It seems like they're really enjoying living together."
The 39-year-old actor has reportedly sold off his home in New York City and purchased a new apartment worth $8 million in Battery Park City building. The luxury apartment is around 2,300-square-foot and has not been purchased by Tony and Leo together.
Twenty-one year old Victoria's Secret model Tony and Leonardo DiCaprio have been dating each other since last one year now. Though there is almost 20 years of age difference between them, the actor had revealed in one of his interviews that he is happy to be with Toni.
"I'm all right. I'm good for now," Leonardo revealed in a previous interview. However, the actor is not very keen on his marriage plans and said it will happen when it has to happen and he cannot force it.
"The truth is, it's gonna happen when it's gonna happen. I'm just gonna let it happen naturally. I really am. That's the only way to do it, I feel. And when it's right, it's gonna be right," Leo told in his CBS news interview.
It is not the first time that Leo has moved in with his girlfriends. According to previous media reports, the actor- known for his Casanova ways, had even moved in with his previous girlfriends Gisele Bündchen and Bar Refaeli too!
However Tony and Leo seem to be enjoying their life and the two were even present at the Coachella Music Festival sometime back where Leonardo seemed to be having a great time there. Do you think Leo is serious this time in his relation with Tony?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues