Kate Upton Cleavage Reveal For Cosmopolitan & Vogue: Does Not Want to End Up Like Marilyn Monroe
By Sonalee singh | May 1, 2014 5:52 PM EST
Kate Upton turned up the heat for two back-to-back magazine covers. The Sports Illustrated Weekly model was seen showing off her envious cleavage in a figure hugging dress on Cosmopolitan June 2014 issues. The model opted for a figure hugging pink dress for the Cosmo cover. She showed her curvaceous cover and was seen playing with her luscious locks and giving a sultry smile.
Apart from grabbing the Cosmo cover, Upton was also seen in a vintage styles crop top and shorts on the cover of Vogue. The buxom babe posed in Caribbean sands putting her curves in display. In both the poses Upton had her popular cleavage on display.
For the Vogue cover, Upton's inspiration was fashion icon Marilyn Monroe.
Regarding her comparisons with Monroe Upton said to the magazine, "I always thought Marilyn was so beautiful and iconic. It was amazing to even be mentioned in the same sentence as her. But I feel like nowadays it's easy to be genuine and show your personality, whereas I don't think Marilyn had that opportunity. And clearly she had a dark side, and I don't have that."
Upton has been compared to Monroe many times. However, she told the magazine that unlike Monroe she likes to keep herself level headed. Monroe died in 1962 and it is said that the "Some Like It Hot" star could not handle trappings of fame.
"My mom told me when I was younger that I could never raise my voice but I could always match a tone," the 21-year-old model said regarding keeping her sanity. "I've kept that with me because, in fashion, there can be some heated moments. I'm never the one raising my tone, but I will match one."
Kate Upton is also looking forward to acting opportunities. The budding actress could be currently seen acting in "The Other Woman" with Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]