Kristen Stewart is a Lesbian? Actress Reacts to the Claims that Emerged Amid Rumours About Cannes Reunion with Robert Pattinson
By jaskiran kaur | May 1, 2014 5:29 PM EST
"Twilight" actors Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have always maintained a mystery of sorts about their dating status. Ever since the former couple broke up with each other, they have been linked to several Hollywood celebs but have never been reported to be in a committed relationship. According to the latest reports, the actress is in a lesbian relationship with best friend Alicia Cargile. These claims surfaced amidst Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reunion rumours. Read on to find out the details.
Kristen Stewart started dating a female friend after breaking up with Robert Pattinson, according to last week's report of Entertainmentwise based on Star magazine claims. It was reported that she is "really happy" in relationship with Alicia Cargile.
According to a new report by Showbizspy, Kristen Stewart is "thoroughly amused" by the reports about her sexuality. She found the claims about her hookup with Alicia Cargile so amusing that she can't stop laughing, says a source.
The source revealed that "she said, 'If I was a lesbian, I wouldn't hide it - it's nothing to be ashamed of!'"
The source informed that KStew told that she and Alicia are "just good friends."
It was Alicia Cargile who "comforted" Kristen Stewart after her breakup with Robert Pattinson, reported Showbizspy last week. Kristen and Alicia were spotted together on several occasions. The report noted that the pair was "dropping hints" by "wearing the same clothes" when they moved around in public.
Meanwhile, it is known that both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are working hard as their careers as actors bloom. While Kristen Stewart is said to be working on her film "American Ultra" in New Orleans, Robert Pattinson is set to appear in "The Rover," "Life" and "Maps to the Stars."
The two of them have their films lined up for premiere at world's biggest films festival, Cannes 2014. Reports by several media outlets suggest "Twilight" actors' possible reunion at the event. Robert Pattinson will be promoting "Maps to the Stars" and "The Rover" in Cannes 2014. As for Kristen Stewart, her film "Clouds of Sils Maria" will be premiering there.
Since the two of them will be attending the biggest films event together in May, they might be "renting a villa" together during their stay in France, according to Celebrity Dirty Laundry. A source told the Web site that Robert Pattinson has "reached out" to the actress about his plans. He reportedly "loves her deeply and wants some intimate alone time together." However, this is not the first time when reports about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reunion have fuelled up. It is only time that will tell if the much anticipated reunion happens or not.
For more updates on "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown