Kristen Stewart is a Lesbian? Actress Reacts to the Claims that Emerged Amid Rumours About Cannes Reunion with Robert Pattinson
By jaskiran kaur | May 1, 2014 5:29 PM EST
"Twilight" actors Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have always maintained a mystery of sorts about their dating status. Ever since the former couple broke up with each other, they have been linked to several Hollywood celebs but have never been reported to be in a committed relationship. According to the latest reports, the actress is in a lesbian relationship with best friend Alicia Cargile. These claims surfaced amidst Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reunion rumours. Read on to find out the details.
Kristen Stewart started dating a female friend after breaking up with Robert Pattinson, according to last week's report of Entertainmentwise based on Star magazine claims. It was reported that she is "really happy" in relationship with Alicia Cargile.
According to a new report by Showbizspy, Kristen Stewart is "thoroughly amused" by the reports about her sexuality. She found the claims about her hookup with Alicia Cargile so amusing that she can't stop laughing, says a source.
The source revealed that "she said, 'If I was a lesbian, I wouldn't hide it - it's nothing to be ashamed of!'"
The source informed that KStew told that she and Alicia are "just good friends."
It was Alicia Cargile who "comforted" Kristen Stewart after her breakup with Robert Pattinson, reported Showbizspy last week. Kristen and Alicia were spotted together on several occasions. The report noted that the pair was "dropping hints" by "wearing the same clothes" when they moved around in public.
Meanwhile, it is known that both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are working hard as their careers as actors bloom. While Kristen Stewart is said to be working on her film "American Ultra" in New Orleans, Robert Pattinson is set to appear in "The Rover," "Life" and "Maps to the Stars."
The two of them have their films lined up for premiere at world's biggest films festival, Cannes 2014. Reports by several media outlets suggest "Twilight" actors' possible reunion at the event. Robert Pattinson will be promoting "Maps to the Stars" and "The Rover" in Cannes 2014. As for Kristen Stewart, her film "Clouds of Sils Maria" will be premiering there.
Since the two of them will be attending the biggest films event together in May, they might be "renting a villa" together during their stay in France, according to Celebrity Dirty Laundry. A source told the Web site that Robert Pattinson has "reached out" to the actress about his plans. He reportedly "loves her deeply and wants some intimate alone time together." However, this is not the first time when reports about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reunion have fuelled up. It is only time that will tell if the much anticipated reunion happens or not.
For more updates on "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report