Justin Bieber's Ultimate Diss to Selena Gomez: Dating Kylie Jenner?
By charmaine corne clutton | May 1, 2014 4:35 PM EST
Justin Bieber just knows how to piss off his on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez. The Canadian crooner has not given up his philandering ways - much to the chagrin of Selena Gomez. The troubled singer has been reported to be canoodling many women who is obviously not Selena Gomez. While the "Come and Get It" singer has known Justin Bieber to be a womanizer, one ultimate deed of the Canadian pop star has ticked off Gomez - that is, Bieber's alleged affair with the Jenner sisters, specifically Kylie Jenner.
Justin Bieber has come under fire for his alleged fling with the Jenner sisters. It has been reported that Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashian brood, has apparently sent out inappropriate pictures and messages to the Canadian crooner. Not to be upstaged, Kendall Jenner has also followed suit and has sent out inappropriate pics to Bieber. Justin Bieber was also seen hanging out over lunch with the reality star cum model Kendall Jenner - all of which can have drastic effects on the already strained relationship the Canadian crooner has with Selena Gomez.
Although known for his womanizing ways, the biggest blow that Justin Bieber could give to Selena Gomez is dating Kylie Jenner. With someone as the same stature of Selena Gomez, Kylie Jenner would definitely cause Selena Gomez much pain.
After the public 'unfollowing' of Kylie and Kendall Jenner by Selena Gomez, it is not hard to see why dating Kylie Jenner would be the ultimate dissing move Bieber could ever give to his on-and-off girlfriend.
To make matters worse, Kylie and Kendall Jenner were previously spotted having a good time with Selena Gomez during Coachella, signifying a supposedly good and nurturing friendship. With all the backbiting and stabbing that has happened between the teen stars, undoubtedly, dating Kylie Jenner would be like adding injury to insult in Selena Gomez.
It is sad that the reunion of 'Jelena' has come to a bitter end. Fans are betting that the two would get back together although there is a slim chance that the "Come and Get It" singer would fall for the obstinate and unyielding womanizer that is Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family