Justin Bieber's Ultimate Diss to Selena Gomez: Dating Kylie Jenner?
By charmaine corne clutton | May 1, 2014 4:35 PM EST
Justin Bieber just knows how to piss off his on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez. The Canadian crooner has not given up his philandering ways - much to the chagrin of Selena Gomez. The troubled singer has been reported to be canoodling many women who is obviously not Selena Gomez. While the "Come and Get It" singer has known Justin Bieber to be a womanizer, one ultimate deed of the Canadian pop star has ticked off Gomez - that is, Bieber's alleged affair with the Jenner sisters, specifically Kylie Jenner.
Justin Bieber has come under fire for his alleged fling with the Jenner sisters. It has been reported that Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashian brood, has apparently sent out inappropriate pictures and messages to the Canadian crooner. Not to be upstaged, Kendall Jenner has also followed suit and has sent out inappropriate pics to Bieber. Justin Bieber was also seen hanging out over lunch with the reality star cum model Kendall Jenner - all of which can have drastic effects on the already strained relationship the Canadian crooner has with Selena Gomez.
Although known for his womanizing ways, the biggest blow that Justin Bieber could give to Selena Gomez is dating Kylie Jenner. With someone as the same stature of Selena Gomez, Kylie Jenner would definitely cause Selena Gomez much pain.
After the public 'unfollowing' of Kylie and Kendall Jenner by Selena Gomez, it is not hard to see why dating Kylie Jenner would be the ultimate dissing move Bieber could ever give to his on-and-off girlfriend.
To make matters worse, Kylie and Kendall Jenner were previously spotted having a good time with Selena Gomez during Coachella, signifying a supposedly good and nurturing friendship. With all the backbiting and stabbing that has happened between the teen stars, undoubtedly, dating Kylie Jenner would be like adding injury to insult in Selena Gomez.
It is sad that the reunion of 'Jelena' has come to a bitter end. Fans are betting that the two would get back together although there is a slim chance that the "Come and Get It" singer would fall for the obstinate and unyielding womanizer that is Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales