Justin Bieber's Ultimate Diss to Selena Gomez: Dating Kylie Jenner?
By charmaine corne clutton | May 1, 2014 4:35 PM EST
Justin Bieber just knows how to piss off his on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez. The Canadian crooner has not given up his philandering ways - much to the chagrin of Selena Gomez. The troubled singer has been reported to be canoodling many women who is obviously not Selena Gomez. While the "Come and Get It" singer has known Justin Bieber to be a womanizer, one ultimate deed of the Canadian pop star has ticked off Gomez - that is, Bieber's alleged affair with the Jenner sisters, specifically Kylie Jenner.
Justin Bieber has come under fire for his alleged fling with the Jenner sisters. It has been reported that Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashian brood, has apparently sent out inappropriate pictures and messages to the Canadian crooner. Not to be upstaged, Kendall Jenner has also followed suit and has sent out inappropriate pics to Bieber. Justin Bieber was also seen hanging out over lunch with the reality star cum model Kendall Jenner - all of which can have drastic effects on the already strained relationship the Canadian crooner has with Selena Gomez.
Although known for his womanizing ways, the biggest blow that Justin Bieber could give to Selena Gomez is dating Kylie Jenner. With someone as the same stature of Selena Gomez, Kylie Jenner would definitely cause Selena Gomez much pain.
After the public 'unfollowing' of Kylie and Kendall Jenner by Selena Gomez, it is not hard to see why dating Kylie Jenner would be the ultimate dissing move Bieber could ever give to his on-and-off girlfriend.
To make matters worse, Kylie and Kendall Jenner were previously spotted having a good time with Selena Gomez during Coachella, signifying a supposedly good and nurturing friendship. With all the backbiting and stabbing that has happened between the teen stars, undoubtedly, dating Kylie Jenner would be like adding injury to insult in Selena Gomez.
It is sad that the reunion of 'Jelena' has come to a bitter end. Fans are betting that the two would get back together although there is a slim chance that the "Come and Get It" singer would fall for the obstinate and unyielding womanizer that is Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish Can't Play in the U.S. Open Due to Drug Testing Issues
- Billy Bob Thornton Want to Play Hodor in Game Of Thrones
- Fukushima Radiation Tests on Waters Along U.S. Coast Yield Negative Results
- Zac Efron Equates Boozing to a Social Stimulant, Admits Why He Checked into Rehab Last Year
- Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health