Justin Bieber's Ultimate Diss to Selena Gomez: Dating Kylie Jenner?
By charmaine corne clutton | May 1, 2014 4:35 PM EST
Justin Bieber just knows how to piss off his on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez. The Canadian crooner has not given up his philandering ways - much to the chagrin of Selena Gomez. The troubled singer has been reported to be canoodling many women who is obviously not Selena Gomez. While the "Come and Get It" singer has known Justin Bieber to be a womanizer, one ultimate deed of the Canadian pop star has ticked off Gomez - that is, Bieber's alleged affair with the Jenner sisters, specifically Kylie Jenner.
Justin Bieber has come under fire for his alleged fling with the Jenner sisters. It has been reported that Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashian brood, has apparently sent out inappropriate pictures and messages to the Canadian crooner. Not to be upstaged, Kendall Jenner has also followed suit and has sent out inappropriate pics to Bieber. Justin Bieber was also seen hanging out over lunch with the reality star cum model Kendall Jenner - all of which can have drastic effects on the already strained relationship the Canadian crooner has with Selena Gomez.
Although known for his womanizing ways, the biggest blow that Justin Bieber could give to Selena Gomez is dating Kylie Jenner. With someone as the same stature of Selena Gomez, Kylie Jenner would definitely cause Selena Gomez much pain.
After the public 'unfollowing' of Kylie and Kendall Jenner by Selena Gomez, it is not hard to see why dating Kylie Jenner would be the ultimate dissing move Bieber could ever give to his on-and-off girlfriend.
To make matters worse, Kylie and Kendall Jenner were previously spotted having a good time with Selena Gomez during Coachella, signifying a supposedly good and nurturing friendship. With all the backbiting and stabbing that has happened between the teen stars, undoubtedly, dating Kylie Jenner would be like adding injury to insult in Selena Gomez.
It is sad that the reunion of 'Jelena' has come to a bitter end. Fans are betting that the two would get back together although there is a slim chance that the "Come and Get It" singer would fall for the obstinate and unyielding womanizer that is Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks