Selena Gomez Ends Feud with Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Still Does't Forgive Justin: End of 'Jelena' Forever?
By nidhi tewari | May 1, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Selena Gomez might have been really upset with the Jenner sisters at one time but she has forgiven them now and has reportedly ended her "feud" with them, it has been revealed. According to Hollywoodgossip.com, it's all cool between Selena and the Jenner sisters now.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"Selena has no issues with the Jenner girls. They had an issue but they have cleared it up. She has always liked the Jenners. They had been fans of Selena since they were young," a source close to Selena told the Web Site. Though the 21-year-old Texan beauty is yet to add Kylie and Kendall Jenner back on her Instagram account, she has kind of cooled down about the whole issue.
There was speculation in the media earlier than Selena did not like her then boy friend Justin Bieber getting close to Kylie Jenner. She even reportedly found out some intimate text messages from Kylie to Justin along with some nude pictures. Selena immediately took an offense to the whole Jenner-Bieber closeness and suffered an online meltdown where she deleted all pictures of her and the Jenner sisters taken during their Coachella Festival stint.
Selena went on a un-follow spree on Instagram and not only removed the Jenner sisters from her Instagram account but also removed all other friends too - including her boyfriend Justin Bieber.
Meanwhile, Justin Bieber was spotted having dinner in New York with Kendall Jenner and not Kylie. Various media outlets are of the opinion that he is close to both the sisters and was sexting them too.
Though Selena might be cool with Jenners, she is definitely not forgiving Justin anytime soon. All does not seem too well between Justin and Selena though. Justin has also un-followed Selena Gomez on his Instagram account but continues to be friends with Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
Does this mean that it is the end of "Jelena" once and for all? Justin and Selena have been in an on and off relationship since a long time now and have had every brief periods of togetherness. Do you think it would be good for both of them to actually call it quits forever and focus more on their careers at this stage?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped