Selena Gomez Ends Feud with Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Still Does't Forgive Justin: End of 'Jelena' Forever?
By nidhi tewari | May 1, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Selena Gomez might have been really upset with the Jenner sisters at one time but she has forgiven them now and has reportedly ended her "feud" with them, it has been revealed. According to Hollywoodgossip.com, it's all cool between Selena and the Jenner sisters now.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"Selena has no issues with the Jenner girls. They had an issue but they have cleared it up. She has always liked the Jenners. They had been fans of Selena since they were young," a source close to Selena told the Web Site. Though the 21-year-old Texan beauty is yet to add Kylie and Kendall Jenner back on her Instagram account, she has kind of cooled down about the whole issue.
There was speculation in the media earlier than Selena did not like her then boy friend Justin Bieber getting close to Kylie Jenner. She even reportedly found out some intimate text messages from Kylie to Justin along with some nude pictures. Selena immediately took an offense to the whole Jenner-Bieber closeness and suffered an online meltdown where she deleted all pictures of her and the Jenner sisters taken during their Coachella Festival stint.
Selena went on a un-follow spree on Instagram and not only removed the Jenner sisters from her Instagram account but also removed all other friends too - including her boyfriend Justin Bieber.
Meanwhile, Justin Bieber was spotted having dinner in New York with Kendall Jenner and not Kylie. Various media outlets are of the opinion that he is close to both the sisters and was sexting them too.
Though Selena might be cool with Jenners, she is definitely not forgiving Justin anytime soon. All does not seem too well between Justin and Selena though. Justin has also un-followed Selena Gomez on his Instagram account but continues to be friends with Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
Does this mean that it is the end of "Jelena" once and for all? Justin and Selena have been in an on and off relationship since a long time now and have had every brief periods of togetherness. Do you think it would be good for both of them to actually call it quits forever and focus more on their careers at this stage?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report