Selena Gomez Ends Feud with Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Still Does't Forgive Justin: End of 'Jelena' Forever?
By nidhi tewari | May 1, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Selena Gomez might have been really upset with the Jenner sisters at one time but she has forgiven them now and has reportedly ended her "feud" with them, it has been revealed. According to Hollywoodgossip.com, it's all cool between Selena and the Jenner sisters now.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"Selena has no issues with the Jenner girls. They had an issue but they have cleared it up. She has always liked the Jenners. They had been fans of Selena since they were young," a source close to Selena told the Web Site. Though the 21-year-old Texan beauty is yet to add Kylie and Kendall Jenner back on her Instagram account, she has kind of cooled down about the whole issue.
There was speculation in the media earlier than Selena did not like her then boy friend Justin Bieber getting close to Kylie Jenner. She even reportedly found out some intimate text messages from Kylie to Justin along with some nude pictures. Selena immediately took an offense to the whole Jenner-Bieber closeness and suffered an online meltdown where she deleted all pictures of her and the Jenner sisters taken during their Coachella Festival stint.
Selena went on a un-follow spree on Instagram and not only removed the Jenner sisters from her Instagram account but also removed all other friends too - including her boyfriend Justin Bieber.
Meanwhile, Justin Bieber was spotted having dinner in New York with Kendall Jenner and not Kylie. Various media outlets are of the opinion that he is close to both the sisters and was sexting them too.
Though Selena might be cool with Jenners, she is definitely not forgiving Justin anytime soon. All does not seem too well between Justin and Selena though. Justin has also un-followed Selena Gomez on his Instagram account but continues to be friends with Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
Does this mean that it is the end of "Jelena" once and for all? Justin and Selena have been in an on and off relationship since a long time now and have had every brief periods of togetherness. Do you think it would be good for both of them to actually call it quits forever and focus more on their careers at this stage?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money