‘The Blacklist’ Episode 21 ‘Berlin’ [Finale-Part1] Preview/Spoilers: Berlin is Coming for Red [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 1, 2014 4:27 PM EST
It is a two-part finale time for NBC's hit series "The Blacklist." The finale is titled "Berlin," which indicates that 'Berlin' is someone on the blacklist and it is not Berlin of Germany. Till now, each episode of "The Blacklist" has been named on the blacklist person featuring in it.
The preview clip of "Berlin" confirms that 'Berlin' is a person. Liz can be seen saying in the clip: "Berlin is not a place. It's a person." And, this person is coming for Red. The preview clip provides a glimpse of a plane arriving and the text message says, "And the man behind it all arrives." It also shows Red with his hands behind his head.
The episode 20, "The Kingmaker," revealed that someone is targeting Red's assets, allies and his business infrastructure. Despite his power and reach, Red has been unable to unmask this mysterious enemy. The preview clip suggests that it is Berlin who is plotting the downfall of Red and his business empire. Moreover, the preview clip also indicates that the blacklist is connected to the whole game, and can be traced back to this Berlin person.
In "Kingmaker," Liz discovered that Red killed her father. The synopsis of the episode suggests that she will keep a distance from Red, as she refuses to work with him. Also, she will reveal to FBI what she knows about Tom. The previous episode ended on Liz entering Agent Ressler's apartment, and it is likely that she will spill the details of Tom's secret to him.
Meanwhile, "seeking to make amends and force Liz to see him, Red brings the FBI a case they can't ignore," according to the synopsis of the episode.
Tom was not featured in the previous episode, but for the finale he returns as more details about him will be revealed. Jon Bokenkamp, creator of "The Blacklist," said to TV Guide: "In regard to both Tom and the series as a whole, we will give some satisfying answers. It has built into that episode specifically some really big mysteries that will be really fun to unwrap."
Bokenkamp has termed the two-part finale as "big and muscular."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown