‘The Blacklist’ Episode 21 ‘Berlin’ [Finale-Part1] Preview/Spoilers: Berlin is Coming for Red [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 1, 2014 4:27 PM EST
It is a two-part finale time for NBC's hit series "The Blacklist." The finale is titled "Berlin," which indicates that 'Berlin' is someone on the blacklist and it is not Berlin of Germany. Till now, each episode of "The Blacklist" has been named on the blacklist person featuring in it.
The preview clip of "Berlin" confirms that 'Berlin' is a person. Liz can be seen saying in the clip: "Berlin is not a place. It's a person." And, this person is coming for Red. The preview clip provides a glimpse of a plane arriving and the text message says, "And the man behind it all arrives." It also shows Red with his hands behind his head.
The episode 20, "The Kingmaker," revealed that someone is targeting Red's assets, allies and his business infrastructure. Despite his power and reach, Red has been unable to unmask this mysterious enemy. The preview clip suggests that it is Berlin who is plotting the downfall of Red and his business empire. Moreover, the preview clip also indicates that the blacklist is connected to the whole game, and can be traced back to this Berlin person.
In "Kingmaker," Liz discovered that Red killed her father. The synopsis of the episode suggests that she will keep a distance from Red, as she refuses to work with him. Also, she will reveal to FBI what she knows about Tom. The previous episode ended on Liz entering Agent Ressler's apartment, and it is likely that she will spill the details of Tom's secret to him.
Meanwhile, "seeking to make amends and force Liz to see him, Red brings the FBI a case they can't ignore," according to the synopsis of the episode.
Tom was not featured in the previous episode, but for the finale he returns as more details about him will be revealed. Jon Bokenkamp, creator of "The Blacklist," said to TV Guide: "In regard to both Tom and the series as a whole, we will give some satisfying answers. It has built into that episode specifically some really big mysteries that will be really fun to unwrap."
Bokenkamp has termed the two-part finale as "big and muscular."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)