FHM's Sexiest Woman in the World, Jennifer Lawrence Told To Get It Together By Miley Cyrus
By Annie Dee | May 1, 2014 4:20 PM EST
Miley Cyrus called Jennifer Lawrence, FHM's Sexiest Woman on being too drunk that she needs to get it together. Who would have thought one day people can hear the Twerk Queen utter those words to someone, let alone a co-celebrity. Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence both excel in their respective fields, but Miley Cyrus is certainly not known for being prudish about drinking. This leads to one conclusion: Jennifer Lawrence must have really drank too much and acted like a loony drunk too much that even Miley Cyrus think it's stinky.
Jennifer Lawrence arrives for the world premiere of "The Hunger Games : Catching Fire" in London
According to Hollywood Life, Jennifer Lawrence herself shared during a taping of Late Night with Seth Meyers to promote her upcoming movie, X-Men: Days of Future Past, that she was scolded by Miley Cyrus for being too drunk and acting like it.
She shared that at Madonna's after party, she got too wasted and puked all over the stairs. To her embarrassment, the whole thing was witnessed by Miley Cyrus. Instead of letting it slide, Miley Cyrus decided to give the Hunger Games star a piece of advice. According to Lawrence, Miley told the Oscar-winner to "Get it together, girl!"
Miley Cyrus is known for her partying style so much that even though she got sick from a severe allergy reaction and got hospitalized for it, nobody wants to believe her. Friends think it is drugs detox, while godmother Dolly Parton thinks she needs to stop being so extreme and drastic with her actions.
Jennifer's story that Miley Cyrus called on her therefore sounds a tad too ironic. But then, Jennifer must really have drank too much for someone like Miley to call her out on. At least Jennifer Lawrence was honest about how drank she was.
Aside from this interesting bit, the actress also shared how hard she is working on the latest franchise of X-Men. However, despite the long hours, she is having a good time because she is with her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult on this film. Rumors would not stop that they are engaged but the two has not release any official announcement yet. The two however have been looking for furniture together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown