FHM's Sexiest Woman in the World, Jennifer Lawrence Told To Get It Together By Miley Cyrus
By Annie Dee | May 1, 2014 4:20 PM EST
Miley Cyrus called Jennifer Lawrence, FHM's Sexiest Woman on being too drunk that she needs to get it together. Who would have thought one day people can hear the Twerk Queen utter those words to someone, let alone a co-celebrity. Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence both excel in their respective fields, but Miley Cyrus is certainly not known for being prudish about drinking. This leads to one conclusion: Jennifer Lawrence must have really drank too much and acted like a loony drunk too much that even Miley Cyrus think it's stinky.
Jennifer Lawrence arrives for the world premiere of "The Hunger Games : Catching Fire" in London
According to Hollywood Life, Jennifer Lawrence herself shared during a taping of Late Night with Seth Meyers to promote her upcoming movie, X-Men: Days of Future Past, that she was scolded by Miley Cyrus for being too drunk and acting like it.
She shared that at Madonna's after party, she got too wasted and puked all over the stairs. To her embarrassment, the whole thing was witnessed by Miley Cyrus. Instead of letting it slide, Miley Cyrus decided to give the Hunger Games star a piece of advice. According to Lawrence, Miley told the Oscar-winner to "Get it together, girl!"
Miley Cyrus is known for her partying style so much that even though she got sick from a severe allergy reaction and got hospitalized for it, nobody wants to believe her. Friends think it is drugs detox, while godmother Dolly Parton thinks she needs to stop being so extreme and drastic with her actions.
Jennifer's story that Miley Cyrus called on her therefore sounds a tad too ironic. But then, Jennifer must really have drank too much for someone like Miley to call her out on. At least Jennifer Lawrence was honest about how drank she was.
Aside from this interesting bit, the actress also shared how hard she is working on the latest franchise of X-Men. However, despite the long hours, she is having a good time because she is with her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult on this film. Rumors would not stop that they are engaged but the two has not release any official announcement yet. The two however have been looking for furniture together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'