FHM's Sexiest Woman in the World, Jennifer Lawrence Told To Get It Together By Miley Cyrus
By Annie Dee | May 1, 2014 4:20 PM EST
Miley Cyrus called Jennifer Lawrence, FHM's Sexiest Woman on being too drunk that she needs to get it together. Who would have thought one day people can hear the Twerk Queen utter those words to someone, let alone a co-celebrity. Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence both excel in their respective fields, but Miley Cyrus is certainly not known for being prudish about drinking. This leads to one conclusion: Jennifer Lawrence must have really drank too much and acted like a loony drunk too much that even Miley Cyrus think it's stinky.
Jennifer Lawrence arrives for the world premiere of "The Hunger Games : Catching Fire" in London
According to Hollywood Life, Jennifer Lawrence herself shared during a taping of Late Night with Seth Meyers to promote her upcoming movie, X-Men: Days of Future Past, that she was scolded by Miley Cyrus for being too drunk and acting like it.
She shared that at Madonna's after party, she got too wasted and puked all over the stairs. To her embarrassment, the whole thing was witnessed by Miley Cyrus. Instead of letting it slide, Miley Cyrus decided to give the Hunger Games star a piece of advice. According to Lawrence, Miley told the Oscar-winner to "Get it together, girl!"
Miley Cyrus is known for her partying style so much that even though she got sick from a severe allergy reaction and got hospitalized for it, nobody wants to believe her. Friends think it is drugs detox, while godmother Dolly Parton thinks she needs to stop being so extreme and drastic with her actions.
Jennifer's story that Miley Cyrus called on her therefore sounds a tad too ironic. But then, Jennifer must really have drank too much for someone like Miley to call her out on. At least Jennifer Lawrence was honest about how drank she was.
Aside from this interesting bit, the actress also shared how hard she is working on the latest franchise of X-Men. However, despite the long hours, she is having a good time because she is with her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult on this film. Rumors would not stop that they are engaged but the two has not release any official announcement yet. The two however have been looking for furniture together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]