FHM's Sexiest Woman in the World, Jennifer Lawrence Told To Get It Together By Miley Cyrus
By Annie Dee | May 1, 2014 4:20 PM EST
Miley Cyrus called Jennifer Lawrence, FHM's Sexiest Woman on being too drunk that she needs to get it together. Who would have thought one day people can hear the Twerk Queen utter those words to someone, let alone a co-celebrity. Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence both excel in their respective fields, but Miley Cyrus is certainly not known for being prudish about drinking. This leads to one conclusion: Jennifer Lawrence must have really drank too much and acted like a loony drunk too much that even Miley Cyrus think it's stinky.
Jennifer Lawrence arrives for the world premiere of "The Hunger Games : Catching Fire" in London
According to Hollywood Life, Jennifer Lawrence herself shared during a taping of Late Night with Seth Meyers to promote her upcoming movie, X-Men: Days of Future Past, that she was scolded by Miley Cyrus for being too drunk and acting like it.
She shared that at Madonna's after party, she got too wasted and puked all over the stairs. To her embarrassment, the whole thing was witnessed by Miley Cyrus. Instead of letting it slide, Miley Cyrus decided to give the Hunger Games star a piece of advice. According to Lawrence, Miley told the Oscar-winner to "Get it together, girl!"
Miley Cyrus is known for her partying style so much that even though she got sick from a severe allergy reaction and got hospitalized for it, nobody wants to believe her. Friends think it is drugs detox, while godmother Dolly Parton thinks she needs to stop being so extreme and drastic with her actions.
Jennifer's story that Miley Cyrus called on her therefore sounds a tad too ironic. But then, Jennifer must really have drank too much for someone like Miley to call her out on. At least Jennifer Lawrence was honest about how drank she was.
Aside from this interesting bit, the actress also shared how hard she is working on the latest franchise of X-Men. However, despite the long hours, she is having a good time because she is with her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult on this film. Rumors would not stop that they are engaged but the two has not release any official announcement yet. The two however have been looking for furniture together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown