FHM's Sexiest Woman in the World, Jennifer Lawrence Told To Get It Together By Miley Cyrus
By Annie Dee | May 1, 2014 4:20 PM EST
Miley Cyrus called Jennifer Lawrence, FHM's Sexiest Woman on being too drunk that she needs to get it together. Who would have thought one day people can hear the Twerk Queen utter those words to someone, let alone a co-celebrity. Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence both excel in their respective fields, but Miley Cyrus is certainly not known for being prudish about drinking. This leads to one conclusion: Jennifer Lawrence must have really drank too much and acted like a loony drunk too much that even Miley Cyrus think it's stinky.
Jennifer Lawrence arrives for the world premiere of "The Hunger Games : Catching Fire" in London
According to Hollywood Life, Jennifer Lawrence herself shared during a taping of Late Night with Seth Meyers to promote her upcoming movie, X-Men: Days of Future Past, that she was scolded by Miley Cyrus for being too drunk and acting like it.
She shared that at Madonna's after party, she got too wasted and puked all over the stairs. To her embarrassment, the whole thing was witnessed by Miley Cyrus. Instead of letting it slide, Miley Cyrus decided to give the Hunger Games star a piece of advice. According to Lawrence, Miley told the Oscar-winner to "Get it together, girl!"
Miley Cyrus is known for her partying style so much that even though she got sick from a severe allergy reaction and got hospitalized for it, nobody wants to believe her. Friends think it is drugs detox, while godmother Dolly Parton thinks she needs to stop being so extreme and drastic with her actions.
Jennifer's story that Miley Cyrus called on her therefore sounds a tad too ironic. But then, Jennifer must really have drank too much for someone like Miley to call her out on. At least Jennifer Lawrence was honest about how drank she was.
Aside from this interesting bit, the actress also shared how hard she is working on the latest franchise of X-Men. However, despite the long hours, she is having a good time because she is with her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult on this film. Rumors would not stop that they are engaged but the two has not release any official announcement yet. The two however have been looking for furniture together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell