Kim Kardashian Jealous of Sister Kourtney's Body, Tells Her 'Put Your Butt Away' [VIDEOS]
By Tanya Diente | May 1, 2014 4:17 PM EST
Kim Kardashian is reportedly "jealous" of sister Kourtney's toned body and the positive attention she is getting over her butt.
Kim Kardashian (Photo: Reuters)
Kim is said to be "devastated' when people had made mean comments about her legs. Paparazzi had caught her wearing a pair of ripped up jeans earlier this month and fans reacted to how she looked.
A source told Radar that Kim was really upset with all of the comments about her bum and thighs. That it's devastating for her since she's worked so hard to be fit so she looks her best at her wedding.
Kim felt even more distraught when she read nice comments about her sister Kourtney's body. The star felt annoyed because she has worked so hard to get a toned body. She has put in a lot of effort to lose weight especially for the upcoming wedding (reportedly going on a drastic low-carb diet and working out three times a day). Kanye West's fiancée has put a lot of effort to attain toned buttocks. But instead it was her sister Kourtney's behind that got everyone giving positive remarks. Kourtney was on a holiday in Mexico to celebrate her 35th birthday when she was photographed in her bikini and fans commented that they loved her figure.
Kim has reportedly told Kourtney "put your butt away" since she was getting too much positive attention on her body.
The picture of Kim in her ripped up jeans and Kourtney in her bikini, had fans posting on the internet to give out their opinions on who had the better physique. One fan posted that Kourtney's bottom looks normal. That it is at least proportioned to her legs compared to Kim's butt which looks deformed. Another fan wasn't too sensitive and posted that Kim Kardashian has a gigantic ass, further saying that Kourtney's behind looks way cuter.
Kim Kardashian later shared online that she has noticed that she has gained a little weight ( Radar has photos to prove) and has since gotten back to dieting. Examiner reported that a source said Kim counts the calories in every food.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design