Jason Priestley Lashes Out At ‘90210’ Co-Star Tori Spelling For Selling His Wedding Invite
By Anne Lu | May 1, 2014 4:08 PM EST
Tori Spelling isn’t winning the affection of her friends, particularly her “Beverly Hills, 90210” co-star Jason Priestley. The 44-year-old actor-director was pissed when he saw Tori selling his wedding invitation in a yard sale for a cheap USD 5.
Jason, who played Brandon Walsh in the ‘90s series, was surprised that Tori could stoop so low in her bid to earn extra cash that she would sell a memorabilia from his 2005 wedding to Naomi Lowde.
“I happened to be at home watching the local news one night, something I rarely got to do. Tori Spelling’s yard sale made the broadcast that night,” he told Us Weekly magazine.
“I saw my very own wedding invitation on the screen.”
Needless to say, Jason was shocked because he and Tori were close during the production of the teen TV series, which was co-created by Tori’s famous dad, Aaron Spelling.
“Apparently, it had gone for five bucks, including a personal autograph by Tori. She sold my wedding invitation to a stranger.”
Tori’s yard sale took place in 2006, a month after Jason met her husband Dean McDermott. Jason’s first meeting with Dean wasn’t also as amicable as he thought it would be.
He met Tori’s husband at a DVD release party for their show, and it wasn’t a friendly encounter.
“I walked over, extended my hand and said, ‘Hi Dean, Jason Priestley,’” Jason recounted.
“He stared down at my hand, then back up at my face. No handshake... nothing... ‘Well, [mutual friend] Tom Cavanaugh speaks highly of you,’ I said.”
Dermott apparently just replied, “Oh yeah?”
“’Yeah, for some reason he seems to think you’re a nice guy.’ I turned and left. Haven’t spoken to him since,” Jason said.
Jason and wife Naomi have two children together since their marriage in May 2005. Tori and Dean, who were married also in May but a year later, have four children together.
But while Jason and Naomi appear to be living happily together out of the public eye, Tori and Dean are having marital problems, and are broadcasting it on air.
In her reality show “True Tori,” it was revealed that Dean has cheated on her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff