Jason Priestley Lashes Out At ‘90210’ Co-Star Tori Spelling For Selling His Wedding Invite
By Anne Lu | May 1, 2014 4:08 PM EST
Tori Spelling isn’t winning the affection of her friends, particularly her “Beverly Hills, 90210” co-star Jason Priestley. The 44-year-old actor-director was pissed when he saw Tori selling his wedding invitation in a yard sale for a cheap USD 5.
Jason, who played Brandon Walsh in the ‘90s series, was surprised that Tori could stoop so low in her bid to earn extra cash that she would sell a memorabilia from his 2005 wedding to Naomi Lowde.
“I happened to be at home watching the local news one night, something I rarely got to do. Tori Spelling’s yard sale made the broadcast that night,” he told Us Weekly magazine.
“I saw my very own wedding invitation on the screen.”
Needless to say, Jason was shocked because he and Tori were close during the production of the teen TV series, which was co-created by Tori’s famous dad, Aaron Spelling.
“Apparently, it had gone for five bucks, including a personal autograph by Tori. She sold my wedding invitation to a stranger.”
Tori’s yard sale took place in 2006, a month after Jason met her husband Dean McDermott. Jason’s first meeting with Dean wasn’t also as amicable as he thought it would be.
He met Tori’s husband at a DVD release party for their show, and it wasn’t a friendly encounter.
“I walked over, extended my hand and said, ‘Hi Dean, Jason Priestley,’” Jason recounted.
“He stared down at my hand, then back up at my face. No handshake... nothing... ‘Well, [mutual friend] Tom Cavanaugh speaks highly of you,’ I said.”
Dermott apparently just replied, “Oh yeah?”
“’Yeah, for some reason he seems to think you’re a nice guy.’ I turned and left. Haven’t spoken to him since,” Jason said.
Jason and wife Naomi have two children together since their marriage in May 2005. Tori and Dean, who were married also in May but a year later, have four children together.
But while Jason and Naomi appear to be living happily together out of the public eye, Tori and Dean are having marital problems, and are broadcasting it on air.
In her reality show “True Tori,” it was revealed that Dean has cheated on her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage