Jason Priestley Lashes Out At ‘90210’ Co-Star Tori Spelling For Selling His Wedding Invite
By Anne Lu | May 1, 2014 4:08 PM EST
Tori Spelling isn’t winning the affection of her friends, particularly her “Beverly Hills, 90210” co-star Jason Priestley. The 44-year-old actor-director was pissed when he saw Tori selling his wedding invitation in a yard sale for a cheap USD 5.
Jason, who played Brandon Walsh in the ‘90s series, was surprised that Tori could stoop so low in her bid to earn extra cash that she would sell a memorabilia from his 2005 wedding to Naomi Lowde.
“I happened to be at home watching the local news one night, something I rarely got to do. Tori Spelling’s yard sale made the broadcast that night,” he told Us Weekly magazine.
“I saw my very own wedding invitation on the screen.”
Needless to say, Jason was shocked because he and Tori were close during the production of the teen TV series, which was co-created by Tori’s famous dad, Aaron Spelling.
“Apparently, it had gone for five bucks, including a personal autograph by Tori. She sold my wedding invitation to a stranger.”
Tori’s yard sale took place in 2006, a month after Jason met her husband Dean McDermott. Jason’s first meeting with Dean wasn’t also as amicable as he thought it would be.
He met Tori’s husband at a DVD release party for their show, and it wasn’t a friendly encounter.
“I walked over, extended my hand and said, ‘Hi Dean, Jason Priestley,’” Jason recounted.
“He stared down at my hand, then back up at my face. No handshake... nothing... ‘Well, [mutual friend] Tom Cavanaugh speaks highly of you,’ I said.”
Dermott apparently just replied, “Oh yeah?”
“’Yeah, for some reason he seems to think you’re a nice guy.’ I turned and left. Haven’t spoken to him since,” Jason said.
Jason and wife Naomi have two children together since their marriage in May 2005. Tori and Dean, who were married also in May but a year later, have four children together.
But while Jason and Naomi appear to be living happily together out of the public eye, Tori and Dean are having marital problems, and are broadcasting it on air.
In her reality show “True Tori,” it was revealed that Dean has cheated on her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation