Jason Priestley Lashes Out At ‘90210’ Co-Star Tori Spelling For Selling His Wedding Invite
By Anne Lu | May 1, 2014 4:08 PM EST
Tori Spelling isn’t winning the affection of her friends, particularly her “Beverly Hills, 90210” co-star Jason Priestley. The 44-year-old actor-director was pissed when he saw Tori selling his wedding invitation in a yard sale for a cheap USD 5.
Jason, who played Brandon Walsh in the ‘90s series, was surprised that Tori could stoop so low in her bid to earn extra cash that she would sell a memorabilia from his 2005 wedding to Naomi Lowde.
“I happened to be at home watching the local news one night, something I rarely got to do. Tori Spelling’s yard sale made the broadcast that night,” he told Us Weekly magazine.
“I saw my very own wedding invitation on the screen.”
Needless to say, Jason was shocked because he and Tori were close during the production of the teen TV series, which was co-created by Tori’s famous dad, Aaron Spelling.
“Apparently, it had gone for five bucks, including a personal autograph by Tori. She sold my wedding invitation to a stranger.”
Tori’s yard sale took place in 2006, a month after Jason met her husband Dean McDermott. Jason’s first meeting with Dean wasn’t also as amicable as he thought it would be.
He met Tori’s husband at a DVD release party for their show, and it wasn’t a friendly encounter.
“I walked over, extended my hand and said, ‘Hi Dean, Jason Priestley,’” Jason recounted.
“He stared down at my hand, then back up at my face. No handshake... nothing... ‘Well, [mutual friend] Tom Cavanaugh speaks highly of you,’ I said.”
Dermott apparently just replied, “Oh yeah?”
“’Yeah, for some reason he seems to think you’re a nice guy.’ I turned and left. Haven’t spoken to him since,” Jason said.
Jason and wife Naomi have two children together since their marriage in May 2005. Tori and Dean, who were married also in May but a year later, have four children together.
But while Jason and Naomi appear to be living happily together out of the public eye, Tori and Dean are having marital problems, and are broadcasting it on air.
In her reality show “True Tori,” it was revealed that Dean has cheated on her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination