Zac Efron Of 'Neighbors' Naked After Viagra Effect [Video]
By Tanya Diente | May 1, 2014 4:05 PM EST
Zac Efron is undeniably no longer the teen we first saw dancing and belting out love songs. The star has since grown up following his adorable role in "High School Musical". Efron has matured and proved this by talking about dildos, d-k jokes and the possibility of going full frontal for his next roles.
Zac Efron poses after he threw off his shirt as he accepts the award for best shirtless performance for "That Awkward Moment" .
"Neighbors" is a vulgar comedy that stars Seth Rogen and Rose Byrne, who plays a young couple with a baby who lives next door to a loud, party-crazy fraternity. Zach Efron plays the fraternity's charming yet troublemaking president who often walks around shirtless.
Efron said there was a lot of d-k jokes in the movie. Nevertheless, he admitted to also be happy at the end result, realizing that one can get a movie through with a lot of these jokes.
Then there's Efron's new movie "That Awkward Moment" where the actor came close to showing the world his privates. It was a scene of him planking naked over a toilet to pee after apparently experiencing the effect of Viagra. The 26-yeard old heartthrob said it was a risky, dangerous and challenging manuever which he was proud of doing.
Finally, just last week, a video went Viral of Seth Rogen gushing over how "beautiful" Efron's manhood is. It was from a hysterical clip of Comedy Central's hit show "Workaholics", where Efron was pressured to show his privates to prove he's Jewish. That's when Efron stood up, unzips and pulls out his manhood, at which everyone in the room gasps in amazement. Seth Rogen gushes and said it was gorgeous and too nice.
"Full frontal? I don't know, man. Who knows? I'm not going to say yes or no yet," Zac said when asked by E! if he would go full frontal for his next roles.
With this said, there could be a possibility that Zac Efron would indeed strip down and show all he's got.
What do fans think? Should Zac Efron go full frontal or just stick to showing his abs and backside?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown