Sony Xperia Z1 Compact vs. HTC One X+ Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | May 1, 2014 3:01 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact or the HTC One X+, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact comes with a 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The HTC One X+ comes with a 4.7 inch Super LCD2 capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact comes with 127 x 64.9 x 9.5 mm dimensions and weighs 137 grams. The HTC One X+ comes with 134.4 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm dimensions and weighs 135 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact is equipped with a 2.2 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset. It comes with 16 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The HTC One X+ is equipped with a 1.7 GHz quad core processor and NVIDIA Tegra 3 AP37 chipset. It comes in 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system, which can be upgraded to the KitKat version. The device has 2 GB of RAM. The HTC One X+ runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and has 1 GB of RAM.
The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact sports a 20.7 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP. The HTC One X+ sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.6 MP.
The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 18 hours on 3G. The HTC One X+ comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 12 hours and 45 minutes.
Price in Australia
The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact is priced at around AU $539.95 and the HTC One X+ is priced at around AU $549.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
LG G Pro 2 vs. Sony Xperia Z2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family