‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Inside Scoops: Rita Ora Gets Whole Room with Mia Grey Photos in Calvin Harris' Mansion
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 1, 2014 1:48 PM EST
Rita Ora may not be entering the red room of pain in "Fifty Shades of Grey," but a new report suggests that the British songstress is getting inside an entirely different room.
Apparently, Ora's DJ boyfriend Calvin Harris has wanted to show the Fifty Shades star that he's a "proud boyfriend" and has gotten the songstress a surprise, which is a whole new room dedicated to Ora at his mansion in Los Angeles. And it appears that aside from the singer's music accomplishments, the new room has Mia Grey photos in it, as well.
Singer Rita Ora arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Big Reveals: Rita Ora Shares Why Working with Dakota Johnson Can Be a Little Bit Distracting and More
‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Big Reveals: Rita Ora Admits Calvin Harris is Worried Songstress Might Appear Naked in the Movie
"It has the platinum discs for RIP and How We Do from Australia, the gold discs from How We Do from the UK and New Zealand, and still photographs of Rita acting in the new Fifty Shades Of Grey movie," a source revealed to Daily Star.
The source also revealed that Ora's boyfriend Calvin Harris had to go to the trouble of collecting Ora's music memorabilia, including the gold and platinum single discs that Harris apparently mounted on the wall inside one of the rooms at his mansion.
Harris was even said to have left two walls bare to be filled once Ora has gotten more future success. And what was the 23-year-old Fifty Shades star's reaction? The report says that the actress was "absolutely blown away."
Harris has recently displayed his affection to Ora when he'd been worried the songstress might appear naked in Fifty Shades. Ora has reassured the DJ that the idea of baring it all has been particularly dedicated to her co-stars Dakota Johnson (Anastasia Steele) and Jamie Dornan (Christian Grey) so she is more likely to appear in the E.L. James' Fifty Shades of Grey movie adaptation fully clothed. Rita Ora is playing the role of Mia Grey in the movie.
In other news, right after the report that Harris and Ora are giving each other compliments and most likely both being in a healthy and secure relationship, the actress posted a photo on Instagram revealing that she has been in a "secret" concert in New York City.
Apparently, the Fifty Shades star has been in a concert in New York on April 29, Tuesday night.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies