‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Inside Scoops: Rita Ora Gets Whole Room with Mia Grey Photos in Calvin Harris' Mansion
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 1, 2014 1:48 PM EST
Rita Ora may not be entering the red room of pain in "Fifty Shades of Grey," but a new report suggests that the British songstress is getting inside an entirely different room.
Apparently, Ora's DJ boyfriend Calvin Harris has wanted to show the Fifty Shades star that he's a "proud boyfriend" and has gotten the songstress a surprise, which is a whole new room dedicated to Ora at his mansion in Los Angeles. And it appears that aside from the singer's music accomplishments, the new room has Mia Grey photos in it, as well.
Singer Rita Ora arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Big Reveals: Rita Ora Shares Why Working with Dakota Johnson Can Be a Little Bit Distracting and More
‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Big Reveals: Rita Ora Admits Calvin Harris is Worried Songstress Might Appear Naked in the Movie
"It has the platinum discs for RIP and How We Do from Australia, the gold discs from How We Do from the UK and New Zealand, and still photographs of Rita acting in the new Fifty Shades Of Grey movie," a source revealed to Daily Star.
The source also revealed that Ora's boyfriend Calvin Harris had to go to the trouble of collecting Ora's music memorabilia, including the gold and platinum single discs that Harris apparently mounted on the wall inside one of the rooms at his mansion.
Harris was even said to have left two walls bare to be filled once Ora has gotten more future success. And what was the 23-year-old Fifty Shades star's reaction? The report says that the actress was "absolutely blown away."
Harris has recently displayed his affection to Ora when he'd been worried the songstress might appear naked in Fifty Shades. Ora has reassured the DJ that the idea of baring it all has been particularly dedicated to her co-stars Dakota Johnson (Anastasia Steele) and Jamie Dornan (Christian Grey) so she is more likely to appear in the E.L. James' Fifty Shades of Grey movie adaptation fully clothed. Rita Ora is playing the role of Mia Grey in the movie.
In other news, right after the report that Harris and Ora are giving each other compliments and most likely both being in a healthy and secure relationship, the actress posted a photo on Instagram revealing that she has been in a "secret" concert in New York City.
Apparently, the Fifty Shades star has been in a concert in New York on April 29, Tuesday night.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage