‘General Hospital’ Spoilers and Casting: Dante and Lulu Try to Get Dr. Obrecht Out of Prison Plus Nina May Not be Dead
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 1, 2014 1:27 PM EST
Shocking revelations and a new cast member - it is all happening in "General Hospital." Dr. Leisl Obrecht is known for her villainous ways and if things go according to Lulu and Dante, then she will be freed from the prison soon, reports Celebrity Laundry. Also, Nina Clay may have never died in the first place.
Dante and Lulu try to Work on Dr. Obrecht's Release from the Prison
Currently, Dr. Obrecht is placed in the Port Charles Police Department's cell. She is arrested for abducting Baby Ben/Rocco, accidently shooting the nurse when she tried to run away and holding Liz as hostage. However, Obrecht has a plan to get away from all of this. She informs Dante that after she was held she had the other embryo belonging to him and Lulu. Perhaps, it is the only way they can have another kid.
According to the Web site, Dante and Lulu try to negotiate with Obrecht and find a way to get her out of the prison. However, it is not going to be easy for them. They need to talk it out with Nikolas and Liz to drop the charges against Obrecht. After they have Liz and Nikolas on their side, they need to plead their case to District Attorney Scott Baldwin of Port Charles.
However, it has to be seen if all this is not a part of Obrecht's sinister plan. It is possible that she might even have the embryo in the first place.
"General Hospital" Casting Call - Soap Looking for a Caucasian in her mid-40s
Celebrity Laundry notes that "General Hospital" put out a casting call for a Caucasian woman who is "strong and fiery underneath her frail presence." Suppose, Nina Clay is alive, she could be that Caucasian woman.
Meanwhile, Silas found out via Madeline that his wife Nina is dead. Madeline used Nina's death news as a way to get him to sign the will and take the money she had left in her will.
It is likely that Nina never died and Madeline is just plain greedy.
On May 1, when Madeline goes to New York in order to face the murder charges of Dr. Nakumara and Nina, she tells Nathan a secret and it affects Sam and Silas.
If Nathan comes to know that his sister Nina is alive, then it would make an impact on Sam and Silas.
Watch "General Hospital" Monday to Friday on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]