iPhone 6 is 'Larger And Thinner,' Leaked Case Suggests
By Naveena Joy | May 1, 2014 12:57 PM EST
The pink iPhone 6 case has appeared in a video published by Lewis Hilsenteger of Unbox Therapy showing certain details about the much rumored Apple's next generation handset.
Screenshot from Unbox Therapy
"While it's true that anyone could make a case and claim it's for an iPhone 6, the source who produced this case has an excellent track record," Sonny Dickson wrote on his blog alongside photos of the case.
"We've also got some exclusive information coming soon that should make you offer this case more than just a passing glance."
The video showed off a pink gel case and some interesting features and aspects. The device seemed to be sporting a 4.7-inch display and the power button located at the right hand side of the device replacing the current placement that is at the top of the device, suggesting an easy one-handed access.
For some reference, Hilsenteger claimed the case seemed to be somewhat similar to the size of Google Nexus 5. The case is made for a significantly thinner device as it measures around 8.6 mm thick, which unveils that the actual device should be even thinner than that.
According to an earlier leak from another reliable source, iPhone 6 will feature a larger 4.7-inch display with 1334 x 750 pixel resolution, 1 GB RAM, NFC and a much thinner housing. The pink case seen in the video seemed to be supporting all these features of iPhone 6.
Some other features included slightly different volume buttons. The arrangement on the bottom of the device showed a similar setup to the current iPhone 5S having holes for a lightning dock, microphone, camera and speaker grilles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Logitech Unveils Protection+ Case Accessory for Android Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Battery Issue, How to Resolve and Future Firmware Upgrade
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition: Flemeth, Tallis, the Warden and Champion of Kirkwall Possible Appearances
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People