iPhone 6 is 'Larger And Thinner,' Leaked Case Suggests
By Naveena Joy | May 1, 2014 12:57 PM EST
The pink iPhone 6 case has appeared in a video published by Lewis Hilsenteger of Unbox Therapy showing certain details about the much rumored Apple's next generation handset.
Screenshot from Unbox Therapy
"While it's true that anyone could make a case and claim it's for an iPhone 6, the source who produced this case has an excellent track record," Sonny Dickson wrote on his blog alongside photos of the case.
"We've also got some exclusive information coming soon that should make you offer this case more than just a passing glance."
The video showed off a pink gel case and some interesting features and aspects. The device seemed to be sporting a 4.7-inch display and the power button located at the right hand side of the device replacing the current placement that is at the top of the device, suggesting an easy one-handed access.
For some reference, Hilsenteger claimed the case seemed to be somewhat similar to the size of Google Nexus 5. The case is made for a significantly thinner device as it measures around 8.6 mm thick, which unveils that the actual device should be even thinner than that.
According to an earlier leak from another reliable source, iPhone 6 will feature a larger 4.7-inch display with 1334 x 750 pixel resolution, 1 GB RAM, NFC and a much thinner housing. The pink case seen in the video seemed to be supporting all these features of iPhone 6.
Some other features included slightly different volume buttons. The arrangement on the bottom of the device showed a similar setup to the current iPhone 5S having holes for a lightning dock, microphone, camera and speaker grilles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Games: The Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode Leaked Shots; Halo: Master Chief Collection Detailed
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition Romance: Cassandra Pentaghast, Dorian, Cullen, Sera, Iron Bull and Josephine Montilyet
- The SIMS 4 Official System Requirements Reveal Low Spec Demands; Release Date on September 2
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Release Date, Features Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy Play Set
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal