Miranda Kerr Shows Off Hot Body in Vogue Cover
By Kristin Dian Mariano | May 1, 2014 12:46 PM EST
Miranda Kerr has done it again as she treated her fans with another sizzling cover for a high fashion magazine.
It was not so long ago when Miranda stripped off for GQ and Elle magazines, but the Australian model was unstoppable as she showed off her hot body and perfect cleavage for the latest issue of Vogue.
In the cover, Miranda Kerr was wearing a floral bra and pants but she left her stunning figure to show in the steamy photo shoot. The 31-year-old model also flaunted her cleavage but kept her arms covered with a matching jacket. The photo was shot by Michale Kors
Meanwhile, latest reports claimed that Miranda's estranged husband British actor Orlando Bloom is dating young actress Selena Gomez. The two were seen together after Chelsea Handler's show at the Forum.
Reports were quick to jump into conclusion that Orlando and Selena were getting back to their exes who were rumoured way back in 2012 after they were seen very comfortable with each other at the annual Victoria's Secrets where Justin Bieber performed.
However, the Australian beauty fired back by posting photos of herself with two men. She posted a groupfie shot with male model Jon Kortajarena and photographer Sabastian Faena after rumours of Orlando-Selena heated online.
Latest updates claimed that Miranda and Orlando were undergoing a pretty smooth and peaceful divorce. The two seemed very happy with their separation and seemed to have been moving on just fine. In an interview, the model also stated that she was happy with the separation. The divorce of the two will be finalized soon.
Miranda and Orlando announced their split late last year that shocked their fans. However, the two insisted that they were civil and still care for each other for the sake of their son, Flynn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date