‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Mary’s Barbecue – Human Beings or Something Else?
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 1, 2014 10:10 AM EST
Fans are anxious. What is up with Mary and her secret barbecue? It is a gigantic. Many believe that she is cooking a tasty human delicacy featuring the likes of Beth Greene (Emily Kinney). "The Walking Dead" Season 5 is set to unravel the mystery of Mary's Terminus barbecue. Fans have been speculating that the Terminus residents are The Hunters. The cannibals from the comic books, however it has to be seen if they will appear in the TV version. Zap2it talked to Greg Nicotero about the Terminus scenes.
Greg, who directed "The Walking Dead" Season 4, Episode 15, revealed that it was deliberate to make the fans wonder if the Terminus residents were cannibals without revealing any info.
"Oh, of course," said Greg, adding, "I know what she's cooking, and people will find out next season what she's cooking, but yeah, absolutely. I'm really proud of that episode."
What or whom is she cooking? This barbecue mystery is turning out to be one of the major elements fans are waiting for in "The Walking Dead" Season 5.
Also, according to Zap2it, "The Walking Dead" Season 4 was the best season of the show and Greg believes that it's the best for him as a director.
"Episode 9 with Rick and Carl and Michonne, the midseason premiere [ 'After'], is probably the best episode I've ever directed. I was really proud to be able to put the show back on the road again."
Wetpaint noted that just like Season 4, Season 5 will have two parts. The first part of eight episodes will hit the airwaves from mid-October and run till early December. The show will take a break until the second part of eight episodes that will start in February 2015.
Also, Showrunner Scott Gimple told Deadline that the first eight episodes of "The Walking Dead" Season 5 will be high on action with twists and turns.
What do you think Mary is cooking in the Terminus?
"The Walking Dead" Season 5 airs this October 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- AC/DC Angus Young and Brian Johnson on Troubled Drummer Phil Rudd’s Future With Them, Continuing Music Without Malcolm Young [VIDEO]
- After Estee Lauder, Kendal Jenner Now Bags Karl Lagerfeld Campaign In Less Than A Week
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced